Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org
Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.
More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
Fancy yourself a sleuth, evil mastermind, debating pro, and/or just plain love One Punch Man? If so, sign up for Akihabara Lounge's first Mafia game, themed on One Punch Man.
Fanclubs Reorganisation: We're consolidating the fanclub subsections on 07/08/2017. For more information, visit this thread
Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.
If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
Think you have the best waifu? Come and prove that your waifu is the best in the first ever NF Waifu Competition! Please submit any and all notifications in the link below: " NF Waifu Popularity Tournament
The latest NF Newsletter is out (August), read it here
— Summer Glow—
The HoU Banner Contest this time is centered on Summer time.
The deadline is until July 23rd and you only have to click here to go straight to the information you need.
Ladies and gents, the Tech Hub has been archived! Any tech-related questions can go in KCC now, and make sure to use the new [Tech] tag!
Share This Page
- Favorite Episode/Chapter:
SignatureI apologise if I do not respond, it may mean you're already on my ignore list
Spoiler: Whom I ignoreDebating with someone who:
- won't concede being proven to be wrong
- acts cocky and almighty
- states something as if it was an undubitable fact and do not even bother to support it with a proper reasoning, manga scan or a databook reference
- has no manners
- lacks basic manga knowledge and with no valid arguments at his disposal accuses somebody else of the same thing (even though being proven to be wrong)
- has no regards to logic nor evidence
- responds implementing claims of similar semantic level to "read the manga lol", "lol you don't understand" or "no more fanfic from you"
is a waste of my valuable time.