• NBDContest
    Come enter in the NBD Banner Contest !
    Deadline for entries is February 4 at 12:00 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

10 Smartest Humans in DC

Edward Nygma

Riddle me this...
I've always been kind of curious about this. Unlike Marvel, DC doesn't have any kind of intellectual hierarchy. In Marvel, we are given the 1st and 7th, and the rest of the list can be filled in pretty easily.

So, anyway, start naming smart people. Here are a couple of people, I think should make the top 10.

Lex Luthor
Batman
Riddler
Hiro Okamura

Huey Freeman

The Gent
In no particular order.

Lex Luthor
Atom
Mr.Terrific
Professor Ivo
Bruce Wayne
T.O Marrow
Ted Kord
John Iron (Steel)
Cyborg
Sivanna
Holt
Riddler l
Constantine
Magnus
Barry/Wally

Last edited:

Tacocat

all three bart was able to read a whole library in like what a few minutes? and they can process information faster then a super computer
That's not so hard for a Flash, and he's still not as smart as Tim afterward. Granted, Tim is Tim and Bart is still impressive, but I don't think he would place here.

Edward Nygma

Riddle me this...
all three bart was able to read a whole library in like what a few minutes? and they can process information faster then a super computer
Sure, the Flashes can process and store massive amounts of information very quickly, but do they have the same understanding of the information as someone like Luthor or Toyman? Can they use that information as effectively as the others?

Huey Freeman

The Gent
Barry and Wally can, they have feats of using their high level knowledge of physics to their advantage.

Wally can reprogram cold tech ( Btw Capt Cold should be on the lists. Absolute zero gun)

Mr. Black Leg

The Ordeal of Love
Barry and Wally can, they have feats of using their high level knowledge of physics to their advantage.

Wally can reprogram cold tech ( Btw Capt Cold should be on the lists. Absolute zero gun)

Wally re-programed a computer to work on relativistic speeds(Because it was too slow and he needed to save Aquaman, Superman, Batman and Green Lantern) . I also remember what you said, it was when Wally re-made Snart's cold gun like one thousand(Or so) times in some seconds in order to make it work . Also remember when Barry re-made a whole building by reading a whole section of engineering(Probably) and when Wally(?) made the same just with a bridge(That bridge in Keystone) .

Edit: Also, what's the name of the woman in your set ? I just can't stop starying at it ... She's just too beautiful .

Huey Freeman

The Gent
Wally re-programed a computer to work on relativistic speeds(Because it was too slow and he needed to save Aquaman, Superman, Batman and Green Lantern) . I also remember what you said, it was when Wally re-made Snart's cold gun like one thousand(Or so) times in some seconds in order to make it work . Also remember when Barry re-made a whole building by reading a whole section of engineering(Probably) and when Wally(?) made the same just with a bridge(That bridge in Keystone) .

Edit: Also, what's the name of the woman in your set ? I just can't stop starying at it ... She's just too beautiful .

Yes he remade a suspension bridge, just after reading 1 book on bridges and civil engineering.

The girl name is Meg Turney.

Tranquil Fury

The Only Thing I know
1. Lucifer in human form
2. Contantine
Rest

:maybe

Luthor is a given and Joker is one of the few villains that can give Batman hell from the latter's rogue gallery.

Cthulhu-versailles

The Luckiest Man in Agrabah
in current dc universe, Lex Luthor was stated to be the smartest man on the planet and the only one who can keep up with superman's science lightspeed nerd tapping. whether or not lex actually has feats to really back that up is different. it's also kind of strange considering how often supes doesn't seem to go all science nerd. but he has way more broken and complex tech in the fortress that batman could only dream of.

current dc

lex luthor
mr. terrific *stated he was third if i recall correctly*
terry sloan * claims to be the smartest guy on earth 2
batman * i think he's suppose to be second but the others impressed me more
hiro ( he's a boss...)
to morrow

and

braniac 5 is smarter tha all of them if he counts as human...

Huey Freeman

The Gent
Well Supes may have superior tech but it speak volumes of Batman's intellect when he understand Kryptonian tech without the aid of Jor-El unlike Clark.

Lucaniel

non serviam
it's also kind of strange considering how often supes doesn't seem to go all science nerd. but he has way more broken and complex tech in the fortress that batman could only dream of.

that's not strange

it comes of having a vacation home in the 30th century and generally being an alien with all the concomitant heritage, inherited technology, having a bunch of space-based adventures, etc.

superman's stories are mostly sci-fi whereas batman's stories are mostly crime/pulp. it makes total sense that supes would have more advanced technology - which doesn't mean supes is more technologically adept, he just has access to stuff that's further along

Tranquil Fury

The Only Thing I know
Guardians are'nt human though since they're Oans like Krona. New Gods are'nt human either.Shazam is an ancient wizard so he should count.

Top Bottom