1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

[100% Proved] Neji is the embodiment of failure/never will be elite

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by dregoth, Jun 1, 2007.

1. dregoth Cooking Genius

Mind you all, that elite is a concept on how other people perceive ones capabilities that stand out among the regular shinobi.

Even elite may have their bad, un-elite moments, though there's always a legitimate excuse and most importantly there are almost no witnesses:

-Oro being carried by the sound 4 after Sandaime fight: Un-elite behaviour totally mitigated -if not countered by the fact the he survived a jutsu capable of sealing Kyuubi. The anbu were too scared that he survived that they forgot to report that he left the battlefield being carried.

-Itachi running from Jiraiya: Un-elite behavior totally mitigated by the fact the he already has used a jutsu that takes the most of his chakra and the elite behavior of turning his back to Jiraiya (once Sasuke arrived he just ignored him), plus he escaped the inescapable jutsu.

-Sasuke getting beat by Gaara: His un-elite situation doesn't even exist in the eyes of the people. The beating he gave Gaara on the battlefield led people to believe that he was the one to stop him: Sakura (who was there!) even thought that Sasuke was the one to save her. She represents these people's thoughts.

Now let's start with Neji analysis. He screwed up so many times that there's no turning back.

1)Fight vs an opponent far bellow his level

Neji had a pitiful performance in comparison to an elite shinobi. Sure he beat the weakling (and younger than him) hinata but it took a lot of time to defeat her, a dropout, this is sooo un-elite. The situation obviously is aggravated by the fact that everyone was watching.

Example of elite Shinobi fighting weaker ones:

Oro: Make another (semi-)elite shit his pants with just a stare.

Yondaime: Mercilessly and instantly eliminates several rock nins.

Itachi: In a blink disabled Oro's jutsus and cut off his hands.

To sum up: When an elite shinobi fight a weaker on they don't really fight, they OWN.

What people think: Neji was above hinata's level due to the fact that he had one full year of training/missions ahead her and considering that Shinobi grow exponentially after leaving the academy, they see him as nothing special. He wasn't even in the spotlight anymore in the finals.

2)Loosing to a drop out.

From this day any tiny hope about his future growth was killed.

Elite do not lose to drop out Shinobi. At least not in the presence of eye witnesses.

What people think: The crowd is led to many conclusions. The first inequality they consider is:

Worst rookie shinobi (Naruto) > Previous year best Shinobi

So they conclude that any average shinobi would stand out in such a class of loosers. In fact they should be, none made even to the pre-lims.

Next thing they ponder about the infamous Byakugan. Neji made the whole clan look bad in the eyes of people. If they had any doubt about who was stronger between Hyuuga/Uchiha they had a double answer in that arena.

3)Fighting a stronger opponent

For the regular shinobi there's no shame in loosing to someone stronger, but as far as eliteness is concerned this is not admissible, this is the kind of situation where the elite show why they've such reputation, overcoming any difficulties and walk victorious.

Neji won against Kidomarou but technically lost. Why you ask? People saw the white eyed freak beat again, in a near death condition. There was no one watching his fight and the only possible conclusion they can draw is:

Hyuuga = Weak clan // That boy probably lost to a weakling such as that drop out.

How elite handle this?

Simple they get stronger and they walk victorious. (Sasuke vs Kyuubi, Oro vs Sandaime/Death God, Oro vs 2 Sannin, etc)

Conclusion: The general advertising is: Neji is the embodiment of failure.

Tags:
  2. Robotkiller Still alive

once neji get the golden byakugam u gonna be sorry.

3. Random Nobody Alien Fighting

What the hell is with all these fail threads lately?

4. Crimson2Phoenix7 Banned

5. proGFX KWGod level and still a...

Naruto obviously had a big advantage in having the kyuubi (which he can't use anymore), Naruto CLEARLY was the strongest genin at that time by far (see Naruto owns Gaara).

Is Jounin
    Has golden byakugan
    = win

Thread fails

Naruto or Neji for hokage 2008

6. Random Nobody Alien Fighting

You forgot the part where Itachi's clone got its ass handed to it by just two ninja well Kisame's clone took on all of Team Gai and held them off for longer then Itachi held Team Kakashi off for.

Who cares what the people think, we all know what happened. Gaara made Sasuke his bitch.

7. Fang Titan

This is why Neji is the only Jounin out of the Rookie 9 + Team Gai? You know why? Because Neji is teh str0ngest.

8. Magi of all Member

I read through that entire thing twice and never found a single bit of this proof that you claim to have. If you could kindly go retrieve some for us I think this thread would benifit greatly.

In the mean time I'll sit here and laugh at you grammer

9. Fang Titan

Your so out of the loop. :wink

10. dregoth Cooking Genius

No. You fail. I'm not arguing who was the stronger, rather about who in people's minds is the stronger.

You are the reader, you're in theory omniscient about every fact, the people in that stadium are not.

OH SHIT I'm trying to explain things to a GB fan.

A clone is a clone. Even Chiyo-baa - equivalent to a Sannin of the Sand - acknowledged his strenght.

It was never stated that Kisame's clone held them for a longer time, and if he did there's no merit in holding a bunch of non-elite.

You haven't been paying attention to the series.

People's opinion are play a major role in the story since chapter one. That's why Naruto was hated and that's why he grew stronger.

HE CARES ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK AND WANT TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  11. dregoth Cooking Genius

Lol you can't understand the simple concept of showing the good stuff for the masses and hiding the bad ones?

You fail and so does your GRAMMER. ROTFL.

12. proGFX KWGod level and still a...

Why is this thread still alive... i thought i killed it.:huh

13. Random Nobody Alien Fighting

It was still an exact clone of Itachi that could potentially have all of his powers. The fact that it had less chakra is just an excuse and elites don't make excuses.

Which might be true if what people thought of Naruto actually had any relevance to the series anymore. Lately its been all about saving Sasuke and to hell with what people think.

14. Fang Titan

Neji is a Jounin. Neji's ability of insight with the Byakugan surpasses the Sharingan's foresight and even Kakashi (in pre-timekip) acknowledged that Neji was far above Sasuke's level and that the Byakugan in general was superior to the Sharingan.

Neji's taijutsu certainly trumps everyone's excluding Lee's (as his rival) in his generation ie Rookie 9 + Team Gai and the Sand Siblings. Your certainly a fool if you think someone is weak when they lose to a ninja in a fight where they un-naturally, due to a plot hole to advance the fight, turns of their Kekke Genkai at the end.

Your points fail. And Neji was playing with Hinata and he was enjoying it. He was rather apathetic and sadistic as even a Gennin.

15. Shinkirou Lord of the Eclipse

You fail to realize that Neji is a member of the lesser branch family, his blood is too impure and full of fail to manifest the golden byakugam. Hinata and Hanabi however....

16. mortalone Member

It's true that from the Hyuuga clan, it is Hanabi, not Neji, who is the embodiment of elite. Hanabi beats the shit out of a girl five years her senior who also happened to graduate higher in her class than Naruto, who wiped the floor with Neji. Now, the transitive law may not hold for victories (because you run into factors like stylistic advantages + luck + conditions on that day), but the point is that Hanabi is a prodigy of epic porportions.

17. Pein illest

18. Fang Titan

Hinata is considered worthless in Hiashi's eyes, and Hanabi was told that she would never live up to Neji's talent. Your point?

The same Hanabi when brought along with Hiashi during Neji's fight in the Third Chuunin Exam with Naruto told her that he was the greatest prodigy and genius ever produced in the Hyuuga Clan. This was with full knowledge of Hinata getting beaten down by Hanabi herself.

gg. Neji wins. Hiashi and Hizashi's statements > Yours.

:GB

19. proGFX KWGod level and still a...

Agreed, that's why he can see the tenketsu and his talent surpasses Hiashi. Asshat

furthermore, Hinata/Hanabi's and Neji's fathers were TWINS!

20. Magi of all Member

That?s what happens when you only visit a forum once every few months. You tend to miss things.

Fortunately the fact that I don?t care balances it out.

21. Shinkirou Lord of the Eclipse

That has nothing to do with purity of blood, which makes your entire post moot.

As for you, who ever said he's surpassed Hiashi? Noone, thats who, and so you know, asshat is one of the lamest insults possible. By using it, you shame yourself more than you could ever shame me.

22. Fang Titan

A selfish explanation for bashing on a character. Excellent reasoning.[/sarcasm]

23. Pein illest

lock this thread twf is owning all of you naysayers

24. Shinkirou Lord of the Eclipse

25. Fang Titan

Their father's are identical twins. Pray tell how does that make him impure? I love how you bring this up since Neji was stated by the "pure blood" Clan Head to be the greatest genius of the Hyuuga.

First, I never said Neji surpassed Hiashi. But the latter made the indication that Neji was already well on his way, and by timeskip that's rather indicative of this. He is the only Hyuuga that is shown using Trigram Vacuum Palm.

He is the only Branch Member of the Hyuuga Clan that has learned on his own (which is forbidden to Branch Members) to use Kaiten and Hakkeshou: Rokujuu Yonshou. So basically, he learned the most forbidden and dangerous techniques of the Hyuuga Clan without any Head Family help and is stated to be the greatest prodigy and genius ever produced from the Hyuuga Clan.

Man you showed me. :(

And I never called you an asshat...

26. Magi of all Member

Wait, who did I bash? (goes back and re-reads thread)

Apologies are in order

When I posted my reply my browser had failed to load anything past random Nobody?s first post. I was only referring to dregoth?s post, nothing else.

Post seems really assholish when read after that? or before that actually. Ah well, live and learn

27. Shinkirou Lord of the Eclipse

Just because he's been the only one shown to use it doesn't mean he's the only one that can, and his father being Hiashis brother doesn't matter when you consider his mothers a whore!!!! :amazed

As for the asshat thing, I wasn't talking to you.

Once again, because of his impure blood, any talent that he may or may not have had is moot.

28. proGFX KWGod level and still a...

As i said, their father was twins... which makes your point void.

And i said he surpasses hisashi in terms of talent which he clearly does, Hisashi said "what incredible talent, To think that a branch family member who cannot succed the clan has inherited the Hyuuga bloodline so strongly".

If it didn't surpass him he wouldn't have used that wording.

You are the epitome of shame, are you not ashamed?

29. Random Nobody Alien Fighting

All of this arguing about the Hyuuga has reminded me that I want to see more of Hanabi.

30. Shinkirou Lord of the Eclipse

Purity of blood depends on more than just the father.... and as I've explained in my last post, any talent he may or may not have had is moot. And seeing as how the shame befalls you and not I, no I'm not ashamed for you are the one who has brought shame upon your household.