1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

13-19

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Gibbs, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Gibbs <font color="#00FF80">Dad, 6/15/50-10/21/15</font>

Hey Guys,

I want your opinion on the theories, suppositions and direction of this video

Tags:
  2. MShadows Deathbat Moderator

I was one of the people that supported the theory that 17's wish would've most likely brought back universes 13 through 18 due to the vague wording.

But apparently, this hasn't even been touched upon. Furthermore, at least in the manga version, it's explicitly stated that 17's wish only brought back the universes destroyed by Zeno during the ToP.

I think this is a massive wasted opportunity!

Anyway, regarding the video... there's still an immense gap between the SSBs and Beerus. I don't think they could close it off so quickly, not just yet. Also, Beerus only has an incompleted UI, which shouldn't come close to the completed UI that Goku would be able to use.

Other than that, I always found it curious how there's a "father" or all Angels, but the "mother" is nowhere to be seen. The Grand Priest has to have had a wife at some point, and unless she's been sealed off somewhere or gone missing, I don't see why we weren't introduced to her.

I do like the idea that at least one of the erased universes from long ago would've tried a coup d'etat, and it coming back now would mean trouble for everyone.

3. Juub Well-Known Member

What makes you think the Grand Priest is the biological father of the angels? It’s very likely he created them through magic.

4. MShadows Deathbat Moderator

I don't see a reason why the Angels wouldn't reproduce like any other race. They apparently even have a native planet.

5. Juub Well-Known Member

Look at the Kaioshins or the people from Namek.

6. Roman Heart of Fire

Kaoishins are more relevant here since Namekians still reproduce biologically rather than through magical means.

7. Namikaze Minato Flash Well-Known Member

There’s always been theories about survivors of the previously erased universes escaping to the existing ones and the Makaioshin since the Future Trunks arc. I think it’d be dope if Toriyama created a scenario like the one in the video...

8. MShadows Deathbat Moderator

You wouldn't like the Grand Priest's wife to be canon? :noah

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Lewd Lewd x 1
    • List
  9. Majin Lu Dark Magician Girl Super Moderator

You guys never learn. :blobtimistic With Toriyama... :edu

Expectation:

Reality:

10. Hazard Black♠️Vegeta

he should really make a villian with a savage designe like new broly.

11. LuckyDucky Terror of the Ponds

I entered the thread, having read the subject, thinking it was about androids.