1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

15 Leos (Gundam Wing) vs. 30 RAYs (MGS2)

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Comic Book Guy, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Comic Book Guy Retired Staff

15 Leos vs. 30 RAYs.

I chose the lower number for Leos, as they have a definite mobility advatange.

Leos are controlled by the Mobile Doll System (wires not needed). RAYs are controlled by GW.

Every Leo possesses a 105mm rifle with two spare ammo clips. No beam sabers and any other armanents. RAYs possess their usual payload, including the high pressure water gun that lasts contoniously for a limit of 10 seconds before a refill.

Leos are restricted from flying.

Battlefield is near a harbour somewhere in the world (someone help me choose one).

Everyone starts roughly half a km away from each other.

And for those who wants the good ol' classic era, use the Zakus and their standard rifle with two ammo clips. Automatic piloting.

Tags:
  2. exmorte

Boston Harbor, that way we have urban goodness?

And Zaku > Ray>Leo (but thats in coolness)

In a fight, I think that since zaku's are pre beam rifle goodness they have more armor than later leo models however the first leo and zakuII are pretty even.

Zaku's are shown taking multiple hits from high caliber tank rounds IIRC and not dying. This is about what the ray's basic arm's are however the mass missles would do the zaku in eventually (is it zaku or zakus?, or zaki?) Uhh but if ray gets them in the bay then Ray pretty much won. in the city its even.

(ditto for leo)
    The Ray is destroyed by a portable missle launcher, so if the zaku can hit the weak point for massive damage with its much more powerfull rifle then the ray's will go down. The rays have numbers on their side though, its 2 to 1 so under that pressure its debatable wether the weak points will be hit aside from chance.

I'm gonna go with Ray all around actually. (for both leo and zaku)

3. Goodfellow

Meh, one sissy took one three Ray's at a time witha simple rocket launcher, I doubt unmanned ray's are THAT dangerous (if manned though, they might porive dangerous with some good teamwork and tactics)