1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

16 Personalities - Personality Test

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by Polaris, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Polaris Sagittarius Sun/Aquarius Ascendant

So, this is one of the most popular personality tests out there. I’m interested in hearing what kind of result people get and if they find their personality description accurate;

Tags:
  2. White Wolf Retired Staff

Have taken it in the past but don't remember what I got, I guess will retake it in a bit.

3. Mr. Zombie Waffles Zombiest Waffle

Japan
  4. White Wolf Retired Staff

(INFP-T) The Mediator

5. Polaris Sagittarius Sun/Aquarius Ascendant

6. White Wolf Retired Staff

Strengths/Weaknesses partially, though could be partially due to devaluing myself.
    Romantic Relationships sounds the most accurate to real life.
    Friendships also pretty true.

7. Lewd Global Moderator

There's somethings that I don't quite agree with but overall it describes me pretty well.

8. TrogdorMan Creator of cacophony

Germany
    I got INFP-T.
    Introverted – 79%, Intuitive – 71%, Feeling – 67%, Prospecting – 60%, Turbulent – 81%

9. Itachі Man of The People

Every time I've taken one of these I've gotten ESTJ.

Took this one and I got ESTJ-A.

10. Darkmatter Lion's Sin of Pride

11. Hufflepou

ISTJ-T
    :blobmelt

I love this place, so many sensors here :catsadfeels

12. Island In the Sun

United States
    I don't want to be that guy, but...

The Myers-Briggs is objectively a bad test. From a scientific standpoint it's neither reliable nor valid as a test. You're very likely to get different results if you take it at a different time or if you were in a different mood than when you first took the test.

That's not to say the test is meaningless. It's a useful instrument for opening the door to discussions on personality and peoples' individual strengths and weaknesses. I just wouldn't take it anymore seriously than astrology or any other personality test you find online.

I say this as somebody who studies this kind of thing; it's widely criticized among social scientists. I'd pull up some scientific articles on the subject, but unfortunately, most of them are paywalled.

But like I said, it's useful for introspection and learning more about yourself. Just... don't put too much stock into what the test says.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Lewd Global Moderator

I mean I think everyone knows to take the result with a pinch a salt

14. White Wolf Retired Staff

Just like the daily horoscope

15. Island In the Sun

United States
    The Myers-Briggs is hugely popular. It's basically the go-to test for human resource people who want to do team building; there are a lot of people out there who swear by it.

16. Ishmael I'd rather you hadn't seen that.

Got logician.

69% introverted
    56% Intuitive
    53% thinking
    51% prospecting
    88% assertive.

Fits me pretty well.

17. Aphrodite Angel Eyes

CONSUL (ESFJ-T)

People who share the Consul personality type are, for lack of a better word, popular – which makes sense, given that it is also a very common personality type, making up twelve percent of the population. In high school, Consuls are the cheerleaders and the quarterbacks, setting the tone, taking the spotlight and leading their teams forward to victory and fame. Later in life, Consuls continue to enjoy supporting their friends and loved ones, organizing social gatherings and doing their best to make sure everyone is happy.

At their hearts, Consul personalities are social creatures, and thrive on staying up to date with what their friends are doing.

CONSUL PERSONALITY (ESFJ, -A/-T)

Encourage, lift and strengthen one another. For the positive energy spread to one will be felt by us all.

Deborah Day
    People who share the Consul personality type are, for lack of a better word, popular – which makes sense, given that it is also a very common personality type, making up twelve percent of the population. In high school, Consuls are the cheerleaders and the quarterbacks, setting the tone, taking the spotlight and leading their teams forward to victory and fame. Later in life, Consuls continue to enjoy supporting their friends and loved ones, organizing social gatherings and doing their best to make sure everyone is happy.

At their hearts, Consul personalities are social creatures, and thrive on staying up to date with what their friends are doing.

Discussing scientific theories or debating European politics isn’t likely to capture Consuls’ interest for too long. Consuls are more concerned with fashion and their appearance, their social status and the standings of other people. Practical matters and gossip are their bread and butter, but Consuls do their best to use their powers for good.

Respecting the Wisdom of Leadership
    Consuls are altruists, and they take seriously their responsibility to help and to do the right thing. Unlike their Diplomat relatives however, people with the Consul personality type will base their moral compass on established traditions and laws, upholding authority and rules, rather than drawing their morality from philosophy or mysticism. It’s important for Consuls to remember though, that people come from many backgrounds and perspectives, and what may seem right to them isn’t always an absolute truth.

Consuls love to be of service, enjoying any role that allows them to participate in a meaningful way, so long as they know that they are valued and appreciated. This is especially apparent at home, and Consuls make loyal and devoted partners and parents. Consul personalities respect hierarchy, and do their best to position themselves with some authority, at home and at work, which allows them to keep things clear, stable and organized for everyone.

Play Dates Aren’t Just for the Kids!
    Supportive and outgoing, Consuls can always be spotted at a party – they’re the ones finding time to chat and laugh with everyone! But their devotion goes further than just breezing through because they have to. Consuls truly enjoy hearing about their friends’ relationships and activities, remembering little details and always standing ready to talk things out with warmth and sensitivity. If things aren’t going right, or there’s tension in the room, Consuls pick up on it and to try to restore harmony and stability to the group.

Being pretty conflict-averse, Consuls spend a lot of their energy establishing social order, and prefer plans and organized events to open-ended activities or spontaneous get-togethers. People with this personality type put a lot of effort into the activities they’ve arranged, and it’s easy for Consuls’ feelings to be hurt if their ideas are rejected, or if people just aren’t interested. Again, it’s important for Consuls to remember that everyone is coming from a different place, and that disinterest isn’t a comment about them or the activity they’ve organized – it’s just not their thing.

Coming to terms with their sensitivity is Consuls’ biggest challenge – people are going to disagree and they’re going to criticize, and while it hurts, it’s just a part of life. The best thing for Consuls to do is to do what they do best: be a role model, take care of what they have the power to take care of, and enjoy that so many people do appreciate the efforts they make.​

18. Nataly Zombie in Disguise

Interesting test, not 100 % sure it's very accurate.

My results:
    Protagonist, ENFJ - A

19. Khaleesi Super Moderator

Germany
    I’m pretty sure I got ISFJ last time but I’ve developed more of a “idgaf” attitude when dealing with people these days so this time I got ESFP -A/-The Adventurer

ADVENTURER PERSONALITY (ISFP, -A/-T)
    I change during the course of a day. I wake and I’m one person, and when I go to sleep I know for certain I’m somebody else.

Bob Dylan
    Adventurer personalities are true artists, but not necessarily in the typical sense where they’re out painting happy little trees. Often enough though, they are perfectly capable of this. Rather, it’s that they use aesthetics, design and even their choices and actions to push the limits of social convention. Adventurers enjoy upsetting traditional expectations with experiments in beauty and behavior – chances are, they’ve expressed more than once the phrase “Don’t box me in!”

Happy to Be Who They Are
    Adventurers live in a colorful, sensual world, inspired by connections with people and ideas. These personalities take joy in reinterpreting these connections, reinventing and experimenting with both themselves and new perspectives. No other type explores and experiments in this way more. This creates a sense of spontaneity, making Adventurers seem unpredictable, even to their close friends and loved ones.

Despite all this, Adventurers are definitely Introverts, surprising their friends further when they step out of the spotlight to be by themselves to recharge. Just because they are alone though, doesn’t mean people with the Adventurer personality type sit idle – they take this time for introspection, assessing their principles. Rather than dwelling on the past or the future, Adventurers think about who they are. They return from their cloister, transformed.

Adventurers live to find ways to push their passions. Riskier behaviors like gambling and extreme sports are more common with this personality type than with others. Fortunately their attunement to the moment and their environment allows them to do better than most. Adventurers also enjoy connecting with others, and have a certain irresistible charm.

Adventurers always know just the compliment to soften a heart that’s getting ready to call their risks irresponsible or reckless.
    However, if a criticism does get through, it can end poorly. Some Adventurers can handle kindly phrased commentary, valuing it as another perspective to help push their passions in new directions. But if the comments are more biting and less mature, Adventurer personalities can lose their tempers in spectacular fashion.

Adventurers are sensitive to others’ feelings and value harmony. When faced with criticism, it can be a challenge for people with this type to step away from the moment long enough to not get caught up in the heat of the moment. But living in the moment goes both ways, and once the heightened emotions of an argument cool, Adventurers can usually call the past the past and move on as though it never occurred.

Meaning Is in Every Expression of Life
    The biggest challenge facing Adventurers is planning for the future. Finding constructive ideals to base their goals on and working out goals that create positive principles is no small task. Adventurers don’t plan their futures in terms of assets and retirement. Rather, they plan actions and behaviors as contributions to a sense of identity, building a portfolio of experiences, not stocks.

If these goals and principles are noble, Adventurers can act with amazing charity and selflessness – but it can also happen that people with the Adventurer personality type establish a more self-centered identity, acting with selfishness, manipulation and egoism. It’s important for Adventurers to remember to actively become the person they want to be. Developing and maintaining a new habit may not come naturally, but taking the time each day to understand their motivations allows Adventurers to use their strengths to pursue whatever they’ve come to love.

I actually don’t think this one describes me that well

20. Cereza Star Visitor

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Albert Einstein

The Logician personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there’s nothing they’d be more unhappy about than being “common”. Logicians pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, Logicians have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

very accurate :)

21. Atlantic Storm summa cum laude Administrator

"Entrepreneurs always have an impact on their immediate surroundings – the best way to spot them at a party is to look for the whirling eddy of people flitting about them as they move from group to group. Laughing and entertaining with a blunt and earthy humor, Entrepreneur personalities love to be the center of attention. If an audience member is asked to come on stage, Entrepreneurs volunteer – or volunteer a shy friend.

Theory, abstract concepts and plodding discussions about global issues and their implications don’t keep Entrepreneurs interested for long. Entrepreneurs keep their conversation energetic, with a good dose of intelligence, but they like to talk about what is – or better yet, to just go out and do it. Entrepreneurs leap before they look, fixing their mistakes as they go, rather than sitting idle, preparing contingencies and escape clauses.
    "

Interesting change from INTJ (what I got when I took it the first time).

22. Charmander Retired

Mexico
    ADVOCATE PERSONALITY (INFJ, -A/-T)
    The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

Advocates tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.
    Help Me Help You
    Advocates indeed share a unique combination of traits: though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in. They are decisive and strong-willed, but will rarely use that energy for personal gain – Advocates will act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity not to create advantage, but to create balance. Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas to Advocates, and they tend to believe that nothing would help the world so much as using love and compassion to soften the hearts of tyrants.

Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.

Martin Luther King
    Advocates find it easy to make connections with others, and have a talent for warm, sensitive language, speaking in human terms, rather than with pure logic and fact. It makes sense that their friends and colleagues will come to think of them as quiet Extraverted types, but they would all do well to remember that Advocates need time alone to decompress and recharge, and to not become too alarmed when they suddenly withdraw. Advocates take great care of other’s feelings, and they expect the favor to be returned – sometimes that means giving them the space they need for a few days.

Live to Fight Another Day
    Really though, it is most important for Advocates to remember to take care of themselves. The passion of their convictions is perfectly capable of carrying them past their breaking point and if their zeal gets out of hand, they can find themselves exhausted, unhealthy and stressed. This becomes especially apparent when Advocates find themselves up against conflict and criticism – their sensitivity forces them to do everything they can to evade these seemingly personal attacks, but when the circumstances are unavoidable, they can fight back in highly irrational, unhelpful ways.

To Advocates, the world is a place full of inequity – but it doesn’t have to be. No other personality type is better suited to create a movement to right a wrong, no matter how big or small. Advocates just need to remember that while they’re busy taking care of the world, they need to take care of themselves, too.

:hitbatman

23. Charmander Retired

Mexico
    I found mine accurate in a lot of things. Will do it again another day to see what happens.

24. Haruka Katana

Japan
    Catdank Faction:
    :zen
    MEDIATOR PERSONALITY

lol

A bit too TLDR so I just browse through it. Not sure if its accurate or not, its long winded as fuck, like just get to the point.

Seems innacur-

There’s Place and Means for Everyone
    First and foremost is seemingly every Mediators’ dream growing up – to become an author.

HOW DID YOU KNOW!? :catwat

10/10 accurate :dank

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  25. Charmander Retired

Mexico
  26. Avalon

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  27. mob Senzu bean cartel

Mexico
    Cowards

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  29. Avalon

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  30. Avalon

Why do you need to see my test results? Just imagine them like you do everything else about me :LOS

:hehe

• Funny Funny x 1
    • List