1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

2 New Sigs

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by Mr. Sandman, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Mr. Sandman

Both Kingdom Hearts based. C&C, please.:amuse

Tags:
  2. L O V E L E S S

Top one -- The font used doesn't really fit the whole piece. I'm guessing that's Scriptina aswell. :p Don't whore the same font over and over again, try using different ones to get the best effect. :)

Second one -- It's almost monotonic. There's not much colours contrasting so, no offence but, the piece gives a "boring" effect because of it. More colours = more beautiful. ^__^

I like the stocks used though, even if they're not that high quality. <3 :)

3. Mr. Sandman

I agree with you on the Riku one. I don't like it quite as much as the Sora one, since it's kinda dull and some of the brushing is not my fav. I just didn't want to use brushes from the same brush pack in the sigs, so I tried to mix it up with some other ones. Apparently it didn't come out too well.:p

To let you know, this is the first time I've used "Scriptina". If you saw my Byakuya sig, which I'm pretty sure you're referring to, I used a font called "Champignon". Take a look at the difference:

The second is "Sciptina".:amuse

4. K-deps

I like the top one more but both seems pretty bland
    could use some more color
    but overall nice job

5. Volken

I think the top one is the better sig, but it could use more stuff on the right side. It seems a bit empty. The text is okay, but it could be better. The second one seems too dark. I know you where trying to get a feeling of darkness, but you should make the stock stand out more, and try to add more light parts so everything isn't the same and so the dark parts have more meaning.

6. Mr. Sandman

I know how bad the Riku one is, and that the Sora one is bland. I'll definitely work on the Riku one some more, but I'm not too sure what I should do to the Sora one. I don't want to completely ruin the effect by adding too much.

7. Pink Floyd

Too simple and the bg doesn't go well with the stock on the 2nd one.

8. Astronaut

But I really like the Sora one, very neat stock.

9. Sasukegurl69

Ooo I love your style of just revealing the eyes of your images... good use there ofyourstocks :).
    (Gonna do them together)
    1st-Your background do seem a little simple,but hey, I love complicated looking things. The text needs to be lighter, maybe select a lighter colour from you BG :). I feel those dots/star things look more like snow o.o, I'm not sure if that's ment to be due to your quote.
    2nd- First thing first, move the text into the gap on the left hand sig. It kinda ruins the "eyes" effect of the stock. Not much to say but the background and colours looks greaton thisone =)
    Well done keep it up