1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

2 new sigs

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by DarkxWolf, Nov 20, 2005.

1. DarkxWolf DxW

i think its to bright, but thats the way its suppose to be..

i kinda like this one.

Tags:
  2. AbaraiRenji BAN KAI! HIHIOU ZABIMARU!

I'd have to agree,i think the spiderman sig is too bright. However the Angel one is freakin awesome.

3. TEK Akatsuki

Yea, the Angel one is really cool. Maybe try and use a darker red and blue color on the spiderman one cuz it is really bright.

4. blacklusterseph004 ah, made you look ...

Like the others said, the spidey one is a bit bright, and spiderman himself is definitely oversaturated. Also try and mix up the brushing a bit more, it seems a bit too uniform at the moment.

The angel one has a good stock though the bg could be brushed a bit more. Also, the writing doesn't seem as if it came out that nice, it kind of pixelated...

5. Nekomimi ~2nd Division Captain~

Ohhh neat...Hmmm yea I guess ill have to echo what the others said about spiderman...I actually really like the BG but the stock is pretty washed out...Makes him look almost solid red/blue instead of seeing his neato webbing :wink

Angel is very interesting looking...Id like to see a nicer typo on it, but the stock and BG are top rate. :amuse

6. gtaguy111 Pwned Bunny's Ero-Sennin

both sigs are pretty dam good :D