1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

2 Questions about Naruto INTROs

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Lauren the Freak, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Lauren the Freak

Basically I'm new here, so if this is in the wrong section, then feel free to beat me with a stick.

My first question is in regards to the new Naruto intro, in which Naruto's silhouette is seen practicing taijutsu. What song is this, and who sang it?

My second question is about the 5th opening, Seishun Kyousoukyoku. Who sang this song?

Thanks much,
    Lauren

Tags:
  2. Baka91

i can answer the second question the song is by the band Sambomaster and Welcome to NF

3. bahamut9003

i know both but im not gonna tell them to ya cuz they are off a link on the home page of narutofan. It should say narutomusic. Click into it and scroll down a ways. It should have all of the music and endings for naruto. However the recent intro and ending are not in full version yet and prolly won't be for a few weeks.

4. Lauren the Freak

5. Squire of Fate

To answer your first question about the new OP, the song is YURA YURA sung by Hearts Grow.