1. Come enter in the KCC Pet Photo Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Naruto Battledome Banner Contest.

Dismiss Notice

2 strongest in konoha

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by ♠Mr.Nibbles♠, Oct 17, 2006.

1. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠ Nibbles on Nipples

I believe that Sasuke and Naruto is the two strongest ninja in konoha right now.

Ok I know some of you would not agree but hear me out.

I think that they are holding back alot of there strength inorder to learn new jutsus and improve their abilities as much as they can for some big event or battle that we don't expect right now. When you think back to the fights that they have gotten into, both of them defeated ninja that was far beyond their skill level at the time.

For example the Haku battle, even though Kakashi laid the final blow Haku was aready defeated by Naruto.
    Sasuke and Naruto agaisnt Gaara, all the jounins in the sand village feared Gaara and yet those two was able to put a stop to him.
    Naruto beating Kabuto right before the Sanin battle.
    Naruto fighting Oro battle and can't forget his willingness to fight Deidara alone w/o Kakashi
    Oro's fear of Sasuke.
    etc...

Every one of these battles if you think about it these ninja are rated above Naruto's and Sasuke's level and yet some how they manage to win every battle. Naruto and Sasuke were exceptional strong as Genin and their strength keeps growing throughout the series without bonds. Alot of theories I have read say that eventually they would surpass their masters but I think that they already did(Naruto beating Jariya or surverely injuring him and Oro's fear of Sasuke) and all the fights and arcs right now is just building suspense in the story for a big showdown that can even be bigger than Akatsuki.

Tags:
  2. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

you would probably have a point if sasuke were even in konoha. (or did you just forget)

Anyway, Jiraiya and Naruto

3. Drainz master in training.

sorry to burst your bubble.. but if at any time were to assume a top whatever ninja in any village, i would think assuming the kage being the top ninja as the best assumption.. lol. (in konoha's case Tsunade)

but your theory is plausible for the fact that, they are the 2 main protagonists.. so its no wonder they seem to be the 2 to go the farthest strengthwise in the story (or at least die trying).

4. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠ Nibbles on Nipples

No I didn't forget that Sasuke isn't in Konoha anymore but the village still considers him to not really be a deserter. Alot of people see him as being confused due to the death of his clan.

You tell if naruto actually brings him back that he wouldn't be excepted

5. Zetamancer Mugetsu

I'm pretty sure the two strongest in Konoha at the present time are Jiraiya and Tsunade.

6. Ghost05 The Ghost

Naruto isn't the strongest yet. Once he finishes his training and learns not to rely on the Kyuubi's chakra all the time, then he'll be up there.

Right now it's definitely Jiraiya and Tsunade.

7. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

I'm sry but which chapter says Oro fears Sasuke? Can you provide a link coz I definitely missed that one.

Naruto and Sasuke are still not the strongest nin in Konoha I believe both of them still have'nt surpassed Kakashi yet, what more Jiraiya and Oro. At the end of the story they definitely will be 1&2 of the entire narutoverse.

8. Lazarus safer healthier people

Sandaime's rotting corpse is stronger than Naruto.

I'd also say Jiraiya and Tsunade :oh

9. Arachnia Manchester United Fan

erm...i thought its jiraiya and tsunade...

10. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Jiraiya and Tsunade. I know that Naruto right now as KN4 can kill one of both of them, but is a unstable ability, until I see Naruto, Jiraiya and Tsunade in an all out fight, we cannot be sure about their strenght.

But we are sure that both Tsunade and Jiraiya are the most powerful ninjas in Konoha, Kage candidates if you want.

11. narutofangd Banned

Main characters

these two are two of three main characters what did you expect, but seriously i think that you're right when you say they're holding back and i don't think that they've shown they're full power post timeskip. But two strongest from konoha doubtfull with characters like kakashi around.

12. Naruko Supporting Staff

2 strongest in Konoha right now, for me, are Tsunade and Jiraiya. Why? Because they were the two asked to be hokage. This tells me the people in the Know, ruling elders, feudal lords, etc that have access to knowing all the various ninjas training, histories, strengths and weaknesses as well as experience said....those 2....(or rather, a Sannin, any non-Orochimaru Sannin, it would seem). Jiraiya pointing out the 'witty tsunade' would have the better temperment for the job.

Naruto kicks tushie...but he's a babe in the wood. He will be the strongest...someday. If Sasuke returns to Konoha, someday he will be the other strongest (perhaps...or Kakashi will if Sasuke doesn't return). Sasuke also needs to grow up. Flashy jutsu alone won't cut it. Battle experience counts for a lot, as Chiyo and Sakura point out when fighting Sasori. Naruto and Sasuke may train like mad, but they've had very little real battle experience, and they grew up in a time of peace - they weren't spending their lives doing missions in war torn countries.

13. Flunitrazepam Custom User Title

I'd say that Jiraiya and Kakashi are the strongest at the moment. I doubt Tsunade spends alot of time doing missions and training while being Hokage, eh. Kakashi on the other hand, is just getting stronger. Singlehandedly whoppin' Deidara should be enough to prove it.

14. LordoftheAbyss Dark Wizard

tsunade sux. period.
    she is the weakest sannin.

Jiraya could be referred as the true hokage (he refused the title too), 'cause he is the most powerfull in konoha and is skilled in summoning / sealing / unsealing / etc.. also Itachi respects him. that's a lot.

'nuff said.

the 2 strongest in konoha? jiraya and kakashi.

15. Haohmaru The Legendary Samurai

jiraiya, MK.

folowed by kakashi and gai. edit i forgot tsunade who is above or as strong as gai and kakashi.

16. Rikudou Sennin Member

1. Jiraiya
    2. Tsunade
    3. Kakashi
    4. Naruto

raw power? naruto > all

17. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

well...jiraiya isn't apart of the village, he's just a visitor....and sasuke isn't there any more so:

1.tsunade(she is hokage after all)
    2.kakashi or guy

18. Kinjishi Well-Known Member

Actually Jiraiya is officially a part of Konoha. He is still loyal to the village.

Like I said: Jiraiya and Naruto.
    I doubt Tsunade can beat 4 tails.
    Kakashi and Gai are close behind.

19. Mikazuki no Mai Dance of the Crescent Moon

1. Jaraiya
    2. Hiashi

Hiashi is a beast after all =)

20. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

uuhhh....jiraiya isn't offically apart of the village otherwise he'd be there more often...in fact until tsunade became hokage none of them were apart of the village....after they left.

21. Mikazuki no Mai Dance of the Crescent Moon

You don't have to be in the village to be part of the village. Jaraiya is out doing a lot of work for the village spying on akatsuki. And unless you are a missing-nin you are always part of your village.

22. jazon7777777 Member

I'm going to have to go with Jiraiya and Tsunade. After all, they're of the Sannin.

23. Krzr I'm a guy

MMMMMK....Itachi and Kisame fled from Jiraiya becuase they didnt want any injuries or a possible death. And we know Oro fears Tsunade like zomfg. So, Jiraiya and Tsunade the SANNIN/Legendary Shinobis! are the strongest currently in Konoha...i mean Naruto has great potential but right now....Tsunade could crush his bones and Jiraiya is his sensei...so he knows all about him and taught him some of his best jutsus.

24. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠ Nibbles on Nipples

Truthfully Tsunade sucks! apart from her strength which can be avoided she really doesn't have much going for her other than medical ninjutsu. Jiraiya is strong but Naruto injured him badly during the 2.5 yrs of training with one of the tailed transformation. So Naruto got both of them right now sanin or no sanin. And coincendently Sasuke is stronger than Naruto right now. So they are the strongest.

And as quoted by Mikazuki no Mai
    Sasuke is still part of the village or better way to say it Konoha is still responsible for him.

25. Hardtack Pissah

Koharu and Homara (the two advisors). Sure, they're old, but even Tsunade does what they say. Not sure they'd win many fights though...

Getting serious, I'd have to go with crowd and say Jiraiya/Tsunade.

26. Vox wub wub wub

Jiraiya and Naruto