1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

2 things no one's though about

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by dmaster2, Oct 26, 2006.

1. dmaster2 King of the naruto fan forum

Everyone has been talking about akatsuki's plan, but that's not the thing that really caught me in this chapter(well that did but other things did also). The other two things were:

1. The fact that Hidan didn't know that the goal of akatsuki was. Did no one find it weird how Hidan joined this organization and was not told what they were trying to do after he joined. Also how kishi showed everyone in akatsuki it seems like they all were just being told the plan. I find it weird how they all would just join with out even knowing anything about it.

2. The fact that naruto seems like he finally figured out how to complete the nature rasengan. Well this one is pretty self explainitory.

One more thing the reason I think that AL didn't kick hidan's ass is because he is new to akatsuki and doesn't realize how strong the AL is. I mean hidan knows he's a bad ass and is not use to showing respect to anyone because he can usually kill them. Well the AL probably knows this took pity on him.

Tags:
  2. Megaharrison Eternal President of the Cafe Retired Staff

AL: Wanna join? You can kill lots of people.
    Hidan: Coo.

Also, these people were ALREADY S-rank criminals and thus were constantly tracked by hunter ninjas. Akatsuki offers security and refuge.

Not really, Hidan just complains a lot and doesn't care who hears it.

3. DJ-Kage Hidden Village of Sound Kage

I love it. AL could have given that "when you're in AKA you're fighting for our goals" speech and then proceed telling everyone that their goal is to assrape each other. I can imagine reactions:

Hidan: "WTF you fu****!?"
    Itachi: "Orders are orders, Hidan"
    Deidara: "OMG OMG finally, finally, my dream is gonna come true"
    Oro: "Why did I quit...?"

4. 4th's Legacy Assistant Ramen Chef

Hidan speaks his mind because he is completely confident in the fact that he cannot be killed. It's natural for him to not respect people if you look at things from that aspect. If I was bullet proof I would without worry tell a guy with a gun to go F**k himself. Would'nt you?

Because Hidan and Tobi are new, AL felt like recapping Akatsuki's ultimate goals for their benifit, aswell as the benefit of the fans of this manga. Akatsuki is a need to know basis organization, all Hidan was told to make him join is what he wanted to know, the fruition of his own personal goals.

The reason that AL does not smash Hidan to oblivion for his remarks is simple. The Al is a smart, poised, confident leader. He knows that he could probably dispatch Hidan. But what does that prove? The fact that he does not, proves much more to the group. The AL is all business here, he simply ignores Hidan's outburst because to react to them in a violent manner is imature and counter productive to the goals of the group. They have business at hand to attend to as it is, it will already take them six days to seal Sanbi and Nibi. To eliminate Hidan will just be a delay and a waste of time. AL is just using Hidan to complete his goals just as Hidan is using Akatsuki to complete his own.

5. Ofkinheimer Active Member

That's the question that has been bothering me a day. Why did each person join?

Surely they don't all seem that power hunger and seemingly have all been build as loners going against organized groups of people.

It's just seems out of place in Itachi's character build that this sort of thing would appeal to him.

6. Shishi-O Oda Is God

i agree about hidan, AL even chuckes at him. aw, ok i'll tell.

dude, AL was all!? are you pouting??...ok i'll tell:laugh

7. geminis Active Member

Another thing that I found odd was the fact that AL doesn't need to use that meditation pose to project his image and use that extraction jutsu. The man just sits there as if he was drinking coffee reading a newspaper.

8. Deeo 8

Lmao..

Spoiler:

9. seunosewa Member

Naruto uses two clones to perform the rasengan yet couldn't come up with the idea of using the clones to complete the rasengan. How lame?