1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

254 Spoilers/Discussion

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by Rai, Feb 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mythoclast Hyper Lethal

Them defecting and joining the Sins+Stigma alliance would be interesting.It would further strengthen the alliance and be a means to repay Eli,Sariel and Tarmiel for saving them.
    Ludociel would definitely try slaughtering them both tho.

2. Prince Idonojie Well-Known Member

It essentially welcomes a scenario whereby Meliodas looks at Excalibur, seizes it off Arthur and finally decides to corrupt it with darkness, thus becoming Meliodas' weapon.

Mel: "mmm... brat, not a bad sword... I'll make it my own".

3. Yak Well-Known Member

Besides, we haven't seen what Trick Star can actually do yet. So I assume this is not going down peaceful but might not necessarily mean they are going to die either. Both are pretty high tier and are arguably more dangerous as a duo than Dolor and Gloxinia were. Especially since the names of their magic powers implies they are sort of similar.

4. HHellenn Active Member

Huh, so Galand really could still think even though he’s petrified. Too bad estarossa found him.

6. Roadagain Goat's Sin of Lust Retired Staff

Yeah no, Estarossa just IS a piece of shit.

Galan even asked to get the petrification undone, and this is the result.
    Like, I was hoping maybe, for what it's worth, it ws something that couldn't be done and it'd be more of a mercy to kill him off, but nope.

7. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

Having a derriere, monspiet+angels+humans+7DS combination would be excellent. every kind of race and creed there is just like the original war

hopefully with no full on betrayal this time

8. Dayscanor The One

Yeah that was a dick move. The spoilers made it sound like Galan was reminiscing about his state, and then Estarossa came in and destroyed his statue, out of the blue. But they actually interacted, which makes it worse.

Oh well. You weren't so gallant, Galan, but you're definitely my favorite old fart in NnT. Hopefully he shows up in Purgatory, which would be a nice way to switch to Ban's side, and maybe even they could interact. Or just have him reunite with his old friend.

Welp looks like Pelonia's magic was cancelled, which could mean she's really dead...:dammit

I really, really hope it's a clone, or that at the very least she could regenerate herself fully out of a few cells.

Gotta love Arthur's and Cath's surprised reaction when Zel sneaks up on them. Chandler is really an old man isn't he? He doesn't like to be bothered first thing in the morning. :lmao

Already covered the bit about Arthur's reaction, even though I don't feel like he should be so pissed at Mel. Of course he doesn't know half of the story, but on top of that I never felt they were that close. I guess he's just too emotional, and pure of heart.
    I guess I'm more interested in knowing if my theory about Arthur unlocking his power is directly tied to Excalibur, and what it might really be. For something that is described as a "Holy sword" it has to be that it's related to the Goddess clan, and I suspect it was put there for a reason. Basically it could be the key to restoring the Goddess clan. Plus as Dreyfus once said, it's as if Arthur was chosen by God.

Bottom line is I feel like it could have a much bigger importance, and even be directly linked to the Supreme Goddess. And for it to be thought to be capable of stopping the demons, even with Arthur not having magic, then it must be a pretty huge deal.

Of course there is the fight itself. It can go two different ways. Either Nakaba does the logical thing and have Arthur barely being able to escape with his life after facing Mel and co, which makes a lot of sense since at this point it would be too much if he could subdue 3 high class demons with it...Even though we know that "Holy" Goddess powers are very efficient against demons. I'm willing to bet that Excalibur has a default "Let there be light" attack, amongst other techniques. Might even be able to heal Cath with it.

...Or he decides to make a statement, like he did with Escanor's introduction, and does the complete opposite of what people expect and have him beat them to an inch of their lives (Kappa) which is VERY bold. And I do not doubt that it won't go down easily with the fans, and in fact it will start a real shitstorm in the fanbase. People will likely lose their sleep over it, trying to explain how with his PL even unlocked he could take on 3 top tier demons (Kappa).Oh boy. :obamabury

BUT GODDAMIT THIS IS EXCALIBUR WE'RE TALKING ABOUT. FUCK LOGIC.
    Even in the legends it has some pretty sweet abilities that made Arthur near invincible.

I'm perfectly fine with either scenario, and I'm completely open minded about the last one.

ANYWAY GET HYPED BOIS!!! (and grills). :LOS

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  9. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

I hope that what excalibur's main power is is simply unlocking arthur's latent abilities(his PL we keep hearing he has but hasnt displayed at all). Giving him some crazy hax ability would, i feel, be too much

10. Kor Well-Known Member

Arthur doesn’t know why Mel is suddenly with the demons again after seeing him in action and fighting the 10C for a while now, so I can understand him being pissed to see his kingdom corrupted by the demons and Mel is involved with it.

Cusack just imploded his Yamcha meter after Arthur saw what he did to Cath.
    :hestonpls

11. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

WHat's dumb is that Meliodas was allowing Arthur to escape just then and actively told those other dudes not to harm him, he really only has the objective of becoming DK in his mind, whereas everyone else likely wants to take over the world

12. Mei Who the fuck is cardio

Top tier arthur next chapter :bury

13. Minato Namikaze. Yondaime Hokage

14. Kor Well-Known Member

Cusack: Prince Zeldris, leave this rambunctious child to me.
    Cusack:

15. Dayscanor The One

Stahp, this is too much. :mjlol

If anything, it's Pelonia that got Yamcha'd. :maybe

16. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

what a waste of potential peronia was. like why even have her here if she was just going to get eaten within a chapter of being introduced

17. Escageta Member

I'm still in my opinion , the war in the future will be 3-sided ( Goddesses, Demons, Sins and others ) .

18. Mei Who the fuck is cardio

i like her design too

19. Mythoclast Hyper Lethal

I doubt Peronia is dead.The panel only shows a missing arm.

She's a mage.I wanna see her 1v1 Merlin since mage battles are scarce as fuck.

20. ~VK~ The King

France, England
    MY BOI ARTHUR ABOUT TO SON THESE DEMON NIGGAS!! HYPED!!! :bury

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  21. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

it shows an arm and piece of an ear and tons of blood

22. Dayscanor The One

I think it's obvious she was plotting something with Cusack, so maybe she'll make a comeback.

...Or it's something much more sinister. Cusack x Pelonia.:scust

I think I puked in my mouth a little lot. :wellshit

23. Yak Well-Known Member

Would be surprised if Peronia was already dead considering she is able to cast powerful illusions. Might be Cath just accidently ate a grey demon or something and she made it look like it was her at the last second. We'll see.

Translation claims Cussack is in the same general ballpark as Zeldris, just like old man Chandler is so I don't really expect him to die anytime soon.

24. Mythoclast Hyper Lethal

Ehh.Still not enough to go off of.
    Demons have shown time and time again that they're extremely resilient.

25. Dayscanor The One

But can they survive getting all of their seven hearts devoured in one go? If it's really her and all that's left if her is an ear and an arm, then can she really regenerate, considering that her hearts likely got devoured?

The chances are pretty slim, hence it makes more sense for it to not be her , or the rules don't apply to her because she's a mage.

26. Mythoclast Hyper Lethal

I'm assuming he only bit off her arm,ear and probably mangled some other part of her.But if he did straight up devour her entire body and left back an arm and ear then yeah,she dead.
    Or,it could be an illusion as you said.

27. Summer Gaze Well-Known Member

Peronia told Cusack some important information and if that was all Nakaba was intending to do with her character, then that may mean she has outlived her usefullness.
    On the other hand, if she's still relevant to what she and Cusack plotted/are plotting, then there is no way she's dead.

28. mmzrmx Lazy person

She's probably gone. She didn't seem to be of any importance compared to Chandler and Cusack(being the masters of the two football sized demons). Peronia on the other hand wasn't stated to be a master or really focused at all. I agree with her purpose being to relay info to Cusack, and to somewhat hype Cath since he is some crazy monster cat in the Arthurian lore

29. BlueDemon Demon

Cath. That was bruuutal :wth Awesome scene there.

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit if Arthur manages to beat them all, but this being Excalibur, who can say?

30. Juan Lord Of Outland

can you IMAGINE the reactions :bookerskully