1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Anime Awards for 2017 part 3 commences with genre awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

258 Spoilers/Discussion

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by Rai, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Prince Idonojie Well-Known Member

I don't even think it'd be an exaggeration to say this. The DK (& SD) have such power that they can't remain in the human world. A fraction of a DK's equivalent power is already too much for Escanor to handle. I also remember when Melascula was taking advantage of Meliodas negative energy on her summons and they exploded for consuming too much.

The idea of Ban, even though immortal, housing a being like the Demon King is just funny to me lol

2. EternalRage Well-Known Member

There can't be an arc after this, there's not going to be another group of villains, the quality of the series would go down

There's nothing else to cover once this arc finishes, it's safe to say the manga is going to end in the late 300's

3. Keishin Well-Known Member

And late 300s is a big maybe. We'll see exactly how close to the end it is one year from now, and by then it might already have ended.

4. Roadagain Goat's Sin of Lust Retired Staff

I just want to point out that just because something was said in the past does not mean it still holds. There was a time when he talked about 30 volumes instead.

It's been a fair while since that volume came out, there's nothing to say it still applies.

5. HHellenn Active Member

The main story plus a sequel, and this is before the beginning of the series.

6. Arturo Member

You hate merlin because he doesn't love escanor?....That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. :hestonpls

7. Juan Lord Of Outland

gowther already did :kaga

8. Captain Boldman Well-Known Member

She has no way of knowing he is in the process of dying due to her actions. She always just pushed Escanor off as a friend, and but he always wanted more. I hate how Escanor is so alpha around everyone else and cuck around her. Show that same alpha spirit to her, and maybe he would get somewhere. I'm a big Escanor fan, but he doesn't need to be so sheepish.

9. Yak Well-Known Member

Das okay since he is not a real boy

He's more like a super sophisticated dildo

10. BlueDemon Demon

Poor Escanor getting killed by heartbreak :cry

11. Dr. White Smell nice? it's Moonflower

Germany
    Catdank Faction:
    It's like some people just see static on pages that don't feature Escanor. The series isn't called One deadly Beefcake :scust

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List