1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. BoOooOo!

Come one, come all to the wondrously eerie Pumpkin Patch! Perform tasks and challenges each day to stock up on the mystical Pumpkin Coins and use them to exchange for grand forum prizes! Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity, don't fear that which lies beneath the surface!

Schedule:
    Signups; October 10th - 15th
    Tasks and Challenges; October 15th - 29th
    Pumpkin Picking; October 30th - 31st
    Dismiss Notice

6. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

261 Spoilers/Discussion

Discussion in 'Ruins of Danafor' started by Rai, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Rai Spooky Kitten

Translation:

Spoiler:
    Derrierie... is that you? Center text: Having lost her comrade and place to return to, the lone woman joins the enemy... Margin text: Derrierie of the Ten Commandments, whose fellow was killed, came to the battlefield. But there's no longer a will to fight in her eyes... Bottom tet: To be continued in chapter 262 / The one perverted by darkness.

Summary:

Spoiler:
    Estarossa took Monspiet's heart and crushs it. The mouthless dude then sends Derrierie far away. The latter states she hasn't heard him say what he had in his heart, and Mospiet says he's no longer able to protect her or be at her side, that's why he won't say it. A blaze explosion ensues. Back to the battlefield, the fight comes to an end with the Demons fleeing to the capital. Howzer tells to leave it to the defense group. Then a little chit-chat. Death Pierce joins, he was supposed to be badly injured but he says it's thanks to Ludociel's power. Then ELizabeth steps up and says not to rely on that temporary power. She proceeds to epxlain it: Breath of Bless, also called Cheat Hope, pushes the target's sense of exaltation to its limit and removes any sense of pain and fear in them. The others think she was foolish to say that but the Archangels set the record straight: Breath of Bless doesn't heal people's injuries. Howzer and Guila point out that their injuries also have healed. It's in reality Elizabeth's doing. If not for her, half of people would've died. The princess then suggests to go and makes a comical fall. Gowther mentions that Mael the strongest Archangel praised her. And notices something. It's a Commandment coming their way and crashing. Howzer asks his people to set up the Red Rose formation. It turns out said Commandment is Derrierie and she looks distressed.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    Tags:
  2. HHellenn Well-Known Member

3. Rai Spooky Kitten

Monspeet sent her far away from Estarossa and himself.

and used a massive Hellblaze.

4. Prince Idonojie Well-Known Member

... I knew this would happen:cry:cry:cry

5. Rai Spooky Kitten

6. TylerHawke Active Member

7. Lord escanor Well-Known Member

8. Rai Spooky Kitten

Yes and Estarossa is obviously still alive.

9. HHellenn Well-Known Member

Archangels or Estarossa? Poor girl.:catsad

10. TylerHawke Active Member

11. Rai Spooky Kitten

12. King Of Disaster Active Member

Are the archangles with the group when they are talking?

13. Taizai295 Member

Why is this allowed :catcry

15. Yak Well-Known Member

You know this sounds almost spitefully ironic with your avatar lol

16. King Of Disaster Active Member

Well, the goddess always did bad things, we should destroy them :bang then, demon, human, fairy and giant can live happily together forever :awesome

17. Taizai295 Member

Yeah, I can see that. Even still, Monspeet was one of my favorite commandments so seeing him go by the hands of my favorite commandment still makes me sad.

18. Yak Well-Known Member

I agree with you. In fact, I am kinda mad about it at Nakaba. It feels like he was totally shafted. Anything great he did was during the flashback from 3000 years ago, he hardly had any exposure in the current timeline and barely did any fighting. Wasn't even granted a real final fight. We didn't see him use his weapon either (Nakaba simply forgot about it). Nor did we see him use his decree's powers but I guess that will somehow be done via Estarossa now. Or maybe not. Maybe it'll be directly converted into strength and that's that.

Not too pleased with these developments to put it lightly. At least Estarossa is further sized up to be a threat but I had expected more of Monspiet, especially after his initial hype from Meliodas himself and his later display during the war. But he has taken nothing but L's in the current timeline. A shame.

19. Mythoclast Hyper Lethal

Guyana
    Catdank Faction:
    It's playing out as I thought.Derierre will back Stigma up,whenever she regains her will to fight.

Rip Monspiet..:catsalutears

20. Sphyer ~

For being one of the strongest of the commandments (and in my opinion one of the cooler ones), he really got the shafted through most of the series. As an enemy for the main cast, I was always looking forward to seeing him fight some characters once we learned about his power. Instead, he just mostly stood around and fired a couple of blasts once in a while and that was it.

I felt like Nakaba let me down with him. Retconning his weapon was annoying since it looked really cool for starters. Even without it, his current power set was still really good but he almost never got a chance to show off aside from this last one (which was really short to begin with). If he was going to fall, I would have at least wanted to see him go out with more of a bang and show off even more skills. It adds an extra layer of annoyance that he won the fight but had to be trolled into getting killed off.

I don't even like how Estarossa came out of this fight either. I feel like he basically got clowned and got handed a victory because of plot. Part of his threatening factor went down because of it. I remember when he had a much more fearsome presence in the past and tons of hype with feats to back it up. The only good part is that his backstory revealed here makes him more interesting but that's about it.

21. LordPerucho Well-Known Member

I assume she will apologize to Elizabeth and ask her for help, The archangels dont buy her words and will attempt to kill her

22. Darkmatter Lion's Sin of Pride

23. Juan Lord Of Outland

Dererieri survived..and sent straight into Elizabeth's arms. That's exactly what i wanted to have happen.

But Monspiet.....fuck.

25. Darkmatter Lion's Sin of Pride

I think this is the best way for Monspiet to die: protecting Derrierie and send her away from harms. It's so romantic too. :catcry

26. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

Also he was pretty much "passing the torch" so to speak. He knew with Elizabeth she'd be safe and also that to truly experience that "thing" she was talking about in the cabin, she had to go straight to the source.

I think in the end Mon wanted her to know more about the truth of why Elizabeth and Meliodas saved them. (of course from the perspective of the viewer, this obviously is because they had a chance to change and break the cycle of hatred)

27. Palm Siberia Well-Known Member

I see the angels killing Derierre thou...

28. Mythoclast Hyper Lethal

Guyana
    Catdank Faction:
    That would be a waste.

29. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

Elizabeth is the princess of not only liones, but of the Goddess Clan itself. the goddesses will listen to Elizabeth, just like how Sariel and Tamriel helped her save Mon and Derriere to begin with during the war

30. Palm Siberia Well-Known Member

Not the one who killed Derierrie's family. He will try killing her regardless.