1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Anime Awards for 2017 final part commences with the main awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Dismiss Notice

277 Spoilers/Discussion

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by HHellenn, Aug 3, 2018.

1. HHellenn Active Member

Tags:
  2. Yak Well-Known Member

Not even sure if I wanna see this chapter. It's probably going to be a tear jerker. Miss me with that shit, Nakaba :gglife

3. King Of Disaster Active Member

i miss Rai

4. Kejon Member

5. Kejon Member

No idea what's happening here but Elizabeth is totally useless.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Cisz Well-Known Member

:catnoworries

Zel is just a less emo version of current Mel so meh.

7. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

So you have no idea whats going on but have simply declared that without anything to back it up. Got it

8. Cusack Member

so the love of which the title of chapter 277 speaks is what Derriere has for Monspiet?

9. Kejon Member

Spoilers say the chapter is about Derrierie's life. Elizabeth also couldn't even heal King last Chapter.

10. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

Why would she have healed king when she wasn't even in the area king was and was recovering from being absorbed, as Derieir told her to rest in the first place. the time period from her waking up and derieri getting blasted is like 2 minutes at most, maybe less.

The chapter is about Derieri having a self introspection moment in her own mind in this chapter, and that means Elizabeth should be doing something at that exact second or else she is useless? Get over yourself.

At the very least acknowledge this moment is about Derieri

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Kejon Member

It's really hard for you to except the fact that Elizabeth is really useless. She should have healed King but she can't because she has to rest? lmao and I thought she is strong.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

Not even gonna bother with someone who reaches as hard as you to nitpick

13. CrownedEagle Knight of Erza

Elizabeth is a dissapointment when she awaked, i had high hopes for her,she could have been what Orihime (Bleach) and Robin (One Piece) would have if the author give two shit, but since her curse became active, she almost became more useless, I thought that after her fight against Mera, she was going finally being an active fighter but she just returned to her role as a damsel in distress, I did not expect her to be at the level of the 4 archangels or Zeldris but damn even Jericho seem more threatning ...

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

Correction. Elizabeth was 100x better than inoue before she awoke her abilities. After, its not even a question. You guys dont have a single ounce of argument to stand on regarding attacking Elizabeth's character, especially comparing her to non characters like Inoue. I won't comment on Robin because i dont read One Piece.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  15. Kejon Member

I don't think anyone expected her to be archangel level, however she might have the strongest healing ability out of the goddess clan and yet not even that she can do on a constant basis. She is really disappointing.

16. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

I dont really get why your so insistent on being annoying because Elizabeth has not healed king's arm immediately after waking up. FFS dude. Get over it man

17. Dr. White Smell nice? it's Moonflower

Germany
    Catdank Faction:
    > make a female character not shit
    > orihime

Choose one.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  18. CrownedEagle Knight of Erza

No you just don't like my arguments and just choose to ignore it, but the comparaison it damn true Elizabeth like her was hyped to the moon, their healing power was the best of their respective manga and they have similar personality but at the difference of Orihime, Elizabeth is the main character and have insane background but she can't even fight back even after awakened her power, i don't have any hope for her from now like Robin after the timeskip, her role will be summarized at the cheerleader of Meliodas until the end of the manga i guess... still better that Sakura thought

19. Dr. White Smell nice? it's Moonflower

Germany
    Catdank Faction:
    Elizabeth's already done way more than orihime lmao. She legit did one thing at the end of the manga on aome bs power up. She is universally regarded as trash and has no character. I loled at liz being a cheerleader.
    Liz beat out orihime when ahe awakened her powers at the end of arc 1 :skully

20. CrownedEagle Knight of Erza

Of course Elizabeth do more than her because Nakaba is better writter than Kubo and don't neglect his main characters like him, Rukia and Ichigo do jack shit in the final arc for comparaison, Ichigo doesn't even have a single fight, at least Orihime do something than more that i'm hoped This not the case in Seven Deadly Sins when each main characters is well developped, Elizabeth is supposed to be one of the strongest characters right now and can't even defend herself, she also don't do any initiative unless Meliodas is concerned when she supposed to be the new leader of the sins. If Nakaba can't do more with her, he shouldn't hype her at all.

21. Dayscanor The One

22. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

I dont even know how it started honestly :hurr

23. Dayscanor The One

Come back my sanity. :dammit

24. Kejon Member

Yes Elizabeth is useless. She can't even heal lmao. She is really bad :bookerskully

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  25. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

I agree for a variety of reasons. In my opinion, i'll go one step further and say Elizabeth's surpassed Inoue when she was actually shown to be apart of the main plot by setting the manga's events in motion in chapter 1.

Inoue never affected anything in Bleach on any level regarding the plot, so even doing such a simple thing elevated Elizabeth to another level of character.

26. Roadagain Goat's Sin of Lust Retired Staff

At least give Inoue a bit of credit here, she did put Hueco Mundo into motion by being pretty much willfully abducted. That's like 5 years of plot right there

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  27. Inuhanyou Will of the Goddess

While true...even then it was only to be later revealed as bait so that everyone else would come rescue her(unlike the initial more interesting premise of her being atleast kidnapped because of her special abilities that Aizen initially praised), which could have essentially been replicated by kidnapping pretty much any one of Ichigo's friends in general, and it simply became SS versus the Arrancar as it always was going to be with virtually no input whatsoever from her.

Elizabeth being apart of the fabric of the manga means the events she sets into motion can technically only have been done by her, because of who she is to the story. That is one of the reasons why i say Elizabeth is essentially what Inoue fans in Bleach always wanted her to be.

Important to the to the hierarchy of the world(how many times did we hear about wanting Inoue to be the daughter of God or whatever to explain away her special powers, Elizabeth was just that)

Important to the plot(her entire life right now is the reason the second war started and the point of the whole arc)

Important to the main character in real way(obviously)

Super strong(to the point we dont even know what her true lmitations are at this very moment)

Infact the only thing Elizabeth is lacking is more opportunity to show her powers off,although i'd say we've seen quite a bit.

So i don't really understand many of the complaints from some people. the battle is not done and its Derieri's spotlight right this second, saying Elizabeth is useless or a disappointment is without merit

28. Palm Siberia Well-Known Member

At least Deri gets one last chapter to herself before dying. Shame with her gone the TC is pretty much done.

29. GilDLax Well-Known Member

Is there any other memory that has been messed up (though not necessarily by Gowther)? I mean I always find it weird Galand thought he could take on Mel (immediately went to Mel when Gloxinia told him about the Albion) and was surprised Mel beat him to a pulp even though Mel was their former leader and the top dog by a wide margin.

30. Yak Well-Known Member

Galan always wanted to try. He never outright said he was going to beat Meliodas. He just wanted to have a go with him. This all originates from the loads of gossip and rumors and badmouthing about Meliodas after he left the Commandments and they all probably said he has become "weak" and lost his edge because he fell in love with a goddess and betrayed his brethren and all that shit. It's really just shittalk and Galan wanted to see for himself what was up with that. The second part that may have played into it is that Galan was very old already when he was sealed.

But the sealing doesn't really affect you physically or mentally. So while Galan is an old geezer at the end of his normal lifespan, Meliodas literally lived out over three times of that natural life span. So he might've thought - from one geezer to an even much much older geezer - that Meliodas might've grown weak and frail now and he just wanted to see how much of that was the truth of it.

I don't necessarily see an inconsistency with anyone's memories here, Galan was just curious. And he is a veteran so he normally doesn't scare easy even in the face of a stronger opponent (Escanor being the exception here but by now you could argue that what shook Galan so much was the aura of the grace which originally belonged to the angel of death, a name that was widely feared).