1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

[278 Spoilers] Who will win!?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Chai Tea, Jun 6, 2007.

Who Will Win, Kurosaki-kun or Jeagerjaques-kun

1. Kurosaki-kun

46.8%
  2. Jeagerjaques-kun

21.0%
  3. Ulquiorra will come back and pwn them all!!

32.3%
  1. Chai Tea

:cry :cry

Now that we know that KT has dashed the dreams of so many Ulquiorra and Grimmjow fans, there will be no fight of utter pwnage coming up :(, by having a mediocre Sexta Espada outsmart a highly intelligent, more handsome, more powerful, better-clothed, and overall much cooler Espada Ulquiorra Schiffer, Orihime Schiffer's husband :kloff.

Poor Ulquiorra :(

NOW, we have a repetitive ROUND 3 fight with Grimmy and Kurosaki-kun, which is kind of anti-climactic after the extreme expectations KT teased us with. :( ANYWAY, this is your chance to say who you think will win.

Let's measure up the Advantages

Grimmjow:
    2 Arms
    Pwned Ichigo Twice before, once with one-arm. :amuse
    Hasn't released his sword yet
    Orihime Healer (hax)

Ichigo:
    11 second Vaizard/Bankai which can actually do some substantial harm to Jeagerjaques.
    Shirosaki (wildcard)
    Orihime Healer (hax)

Discuss Discuss Discuss, VOTE VOTE VOTE :yell :yell :yell

Last edited: Jun 6, 2007
    Tags:
  2. outlaw star

for crying out loud! i dont care what the "official" spelling is! its JAGGERJACK dangit! GRIMMJOW FRIGGEN JAGGERJACK!

3. naia

What about Tsubaki-chan!?!?! :amazed :amazed People underestimates O'Hime-chan too much. :cry

Her Tsubaki-chan is going to drill another hole in Jaqui's body. Szayel-chan is going to be so jealous that Jeagerjaques has two holes and he still has none. :(

Jeagerjaques is COOL. :yell

Jaggerjack is so mehhh. It's like Mick Jagger x Mr.Bean. :cry

4. SiSL

Poll is biased. There should be option as "They will both pwn Ulquiorra"

5. Kensei

Ichigo will beat both Ulquiorra and Grimmjow. Ulquiorra sucks. Seriously, why do you think he gets on his knees in front of Aizen voluntarily? He also likes putting holes in people cause he's emo. Grimmjow's cool. He can beat up most with his punches. Ichigo is better than the both of them.

6. Shinji

I have to go with Grimm on this one. I think the fact that Ichigo doesn't have the element of surprise with his mask like before. Will prove detrimental to Ichigo. I don't see how Ichigo is going to beat a released Grimm in a short of time, due to his Vizard powers.

So Grimm wins.

7. naia

But avidplatform-chan, Grimmjow also loves putting holes in people. :love :love

D-Roy-chan was about to put holes in Chad-chan before, too. :love

Argument to spite us fail. :amuse

And Ichi-chan was only a corpse last chapter if it weren't for my O'Hime-chan. :love So I will agree with you that Jaqui baby is cool, but a bit dumb. :nod

:kloff My husband will get out of this. Stay strong, honey. :kloff

8. Chai Tea

:notrust, But how can Ichi beat Ulqui if Ulqui just pwned him like 10 minutes ago?? :confused :confused

Poor Ichi couldn't even lay a single scratch on Ulquio. Ulquiorra :wtf :wtf

oooh, :omg, so you ship Ulquiorra x Aizen. You should make a FC, :love, I'd support your individual love for yaoi pairings :love.

9. Marsala

What, no "Orihime slaps everyone silly" option?

10. ~L~

I thought this was just a normal battle poll....have I been spoiled? :(

*sigh* Since the damage its done, if ichigo and grimmjow fights, I guess I'll go with Grimmjow, though I don't know why kubo might write his story for ichigo to get revived only to get defeated again....probably their fight will get interrupted....maybe by Noitora *shrugs* or the rescue squad or whoever.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  11. YamazakiSusumu

I'm sick of this Princess Orihime. All of her posts are such utter shit... Now she's making threads that spoil the chapter before it's out. For some reason I think it was her that posted something about last week's chapter, too, before it was out.

12. Chai Tea

:omg :omg, well NF was being a meanie to poor me and giving me something about internal infinite 555 Errors :cry so I was getting frustrated and just thought of the three most important answers, starting from the least likely choice, to the most likely choice. *Is proud* :amuse

Eh?:amazed Orihime slaps everyone silly, nah she only reserves her slapping for one Ulquiorra Schiffer, and he's not around :cry, so it's not going to happen :cry :cry

EH, it's for chapter 278, isn't it tragic :cry :cry

13. ~L~

yeah...i was getting infinite internal errors too, which was pretty annoying and frustrating. A little heads up, discussion for chapters not released yet should remain in the spoiler thread. This of course means no threads/polls should be made that contains anything regarding chapter spoilers. Please remember that not everyone wants to be spoiled. so yeah...:(

14. Ennoea

You should have put spoilers in the title. Anyway I'd prefer ichigo to win.

15. YamazakiSusumu

The tragic thing is that you're a member here. Get the fuck out and spoil people somewhere else.

16. Chai Tea

What are you talking about :confused :confused, for the spoiler rules I checked and it says:

It never said anything about spoiler tagging anything. :oh :oh

But just in case I have spoiler tagged the OP.

17. Portgas D. Ace

i want Grimmjow to win becasue hes a PIMP.

18. annie_08

For god's sake, stop being such a drama queen. The spoilers are allow in this section. She's not posting in anime section. If you have problem then PM a mod.

Here are the rules, read them before you complain:

Download!!

On topic, I want Ulq to break out and pwn them. I don't want to see Ichi vs GJ at all.

19. ~L~

^I too want ulquiorra to pwn them, and really I'm not interested at another grimm vs ichigo fight at all.

I thought we're not suppose to give out current chapter spoilers outside the spoiler thread if the official chapter isn't out yet, or does that only apply to the naruto section ala telegrams :huh? We're talking about spoilers for unreleased chapters.

20. YamazakiSusumu

Yeah, it's the library for manga discussion, but the chapter isn't out yet. There shouldn't be discussion outside of the spoiler thread. That's why it's there, after all.

21. Chai Tea

:notrust Regardless, it says nothing about whether the chapter should be out or not. It only says all manga spoilers are allowed in the forum. What I've posted is a manga spoiler. :notrust

It is perfectly within the rules for the Bleach Avenue Society Library. Therefore, your claim against me is incorrect.

Now I have spoiler tagged the OP, even though technically I don't have to according to the specific rules described in the Spoiler Rules, but I did so as a courtesy.

I don't frequent the Konoha Library so I have no obligation whatsoever to read those rules and apply them here. If those rules are supposed to be applied here, I'm sure there would have been a modification to the Spoiler Rules :notrust

Now either vote or leave the thread, thank you very much.

22. SiSL

Bleach #128 Subbed Direct Download. Enjoy

23. Kri

Yeah, the chapter's not out yet. Just say no to spoilers... Whether it is clearly stated or not isn't the issue, because the precedent has been set with deleted posts containing manga spoilers (not manga chapters that would spoil anime watchers, but spoilers from the manga prior to a chapter being released).

Tagging the OP pretty much takes care of that, I think, since the thread topic itself is sort of foreseeable.

Anywho, since the topic is here for now, Ichigo doesn't stand a chance against Grimmjow.

First of all, he just woke up after getting his ass kicked. He's not in the mindset to defeat someone that he has little desire to defeat. The only reason Ichigo would do anything is because he doesn't have a choice. It's very difficult to fight with resolve in a situation with justification as weak as that.

Ichigo winning, without any inner talks, in his current state is out of the question. It's just a matter of who will do the ass kicking, or if any ass will be kicked. Ulquiorra wants to kick Grimmjow's ass, certainly, and Grimmjow wants to kick Ichigo's ass, and I still have a feeling that other Espada are heading to Ichigo with either the desire to kick Grimmjow or Ichigo's ass.

So, it's hard to say. I'll go with Ulquiorra, just because I wouldn't want to be anywhere near him when he has the desire to retaliate.

24. @lk3mizt

lol why do i get the funny feeling that both Princess Orihime and Schiffer Orihime are the same person?! they joined the same day btw... :amuse

plus they way they post look exactly the same. they "decorate" each posts with multiple icons! :p

*Waits for sherlock holmes' investigative report*

on topic:

ichi ftw! XD

25. Chai Tea

:notrust As Kribaby said it was inevitable they would fight again so the thread title is not really a spoiler, even for anime fans. Besides I looked in the Spoiler Rules and it said NOTHING about that. I mean there are plenty of threads in the manga section that could qualify as breaking that specific rule. :notrust

I don't remember threads being deleted with posts containing manga spoilers for the current chapter, I'm not saying there haven't been just I don't remember seeing any, so excuse me of being ignorant of your implicit rule that wasn't explicitily stated. :huh

Word

I agree, Ichigo was on his way to rescue the pretty pretty Rukia :love :love before being not only forced to fight Ulquiorra but :omg Grimmjow as well. He is certainly not in the mood for a fight, not after getting owned.

What about Shirosaki? Is that a possibility, but somehow I don't know if he will come out in this battle :p

And yes, I agree, Ulquiorra will probably end up beating up everyone :wtf :wtf

26. Kri

I'm not sure what Shirosaki is up to, since he didn't try to defend Ichigo earlier, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing him back. It'll confuse Grimmjow and Ulquiorra, and scare the hell out of Orihime and Nell, but everytime he comes out it's always so badass!

You can never go wrong with Shirosaki.

But, again, he's probably biding his time for the most appropriate time to resurface. Things could get really complicated if Ichigo struggles to protect Orihime from re-recapture while Shirosaki is interested in nothing but the fight.

There are a million directions that this confrontation can go and still be incredibly awesome. :laugh

27. ~Mystic Serenade~

Flag:
    South Korea
    He turned around and attacked voluntarily once Ulquiorra said he was the one who brought Orihime to Los Noches =/.

But to stay on topic I'll just have to say Ichigo. Him getting his ass kicked would be kind of overkill on the repetitive. This situation gives some possibility for a power-up, but then again he could get saved by somebody so meh who knows.

28. delirium

It may not be explicitly stated, but it should be common sense and common courtesy. At this point in time of the week, not everyone has read the chapter yet. And of course, those people do not want to be spoiled. But what's done is done and at least the OP is now tagged. Let this be a future point of reference. A thread on a chapter this early should be noted with "current chapter" *spoilers*.

29. Chai Tea

Eh? :amazed but he also said at the end " Looks like this guy won't let me pass, I have to go all-out." He still wanted to go to the pretty pretty Rukia, :love, in the end rather than fight Ulquiorra. And in 271 that's where he was going, to Rukia. :kloff

:occa for once we agree, I don't think Ichigo logically should be able to fight Grimmjow because he is definitely weaker than Grimmjow, but I smell plotkai in the form of Shirosaki or something. :notrust

Just like poor Ulquiorra was subjected to horrible horrible plotkai so he could be trapped for the GrimmIchi battle. :omg so lame.

Either way, Ichigo losing for the third time is shameful against Grimmjow especially after losing to Ulquio :love. So the status quo must shift :yell

30. AbnormallyNormal

this is is gonna be like ichigo vs zaraki where half way through the fight when he's losing hard, he will have a mental struggle and emerge with huge new power and win