1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

(284) Do the Elders think Naruto is a threat and...

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by WarDragon989, Nov 19, 2005.

1. WarDragon989 Dragon of War

feel that he should be taken out of the equation.

Well i mean for instance, in chapter 284, the elders seem very persistent to keep Naruto inside the village, even though they know what happened to Suna will happen to them. Does this mean that if Naruto stayed in the village he was going to be killed? So that Kyuubi couldn't be taken out of him, and put a dent into Ataksuki's plans. But because Tsunade's objection about him staying was strong, they had a back-up plan, think about it, they couldn't keep Naruto inside the village because of what happened to the Suna and of course Tsuande objections as one of Naruto's "friends", so why not kill him outside and say he was killed out there.

Something that worries me is that, if Tsunade steps down will Danzoul take her place, since the elders seem to trust him.

Tags:
  2. SensesFail Don't touch me there!

They don't want any other village or Akatsuki to get the kyuubi. I doubt they'd kill Naruto because they don't want to lose the kyuubi either.

Also if Danzou is a war hawk why would he want Naruto dead? He is more likely to want to use Naruto as a weapon of war.

3. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

more or less they're looking out for the village in their own way.

4. WarDragon989 Dragon of War

Well the way i see it is that if Naruto remains alive he is a threat to everyone. They don't want a reoccurence of the incident 12 or 15 years ago with the Kyuubi attacking the village as no-one can control properly not even Naruto, as Gaara shown, but that is speculating.

I actually didn't mention Danzoul wanting to kill, I just said that he could be killed outisde, with or without Sai's help.

5. Key #1

they all fear the bijuu inside naruto and seems like all the other village also fears it.

6. Rocheechan likes ramen!

Yeah, I think they're just the older generation that doesn't know/trust Naruto and is still in 'everyone else is evil let's have war' mode. Chiyo got over it in the end, so I'm sure these guys will too eventually. Either that or they'll contribute to the downfall of Konoha with their ignorance :laugh

7. RedWolf The Red Shadows

Remember Sai's mission is not only to intergrate with Team Kakashi but to gain the trust of Naruto. Best way to do it is to push his buttons. Kiba, Neji, Gaara, Lee (ignoring Naruto for Sasuke) you get the picture.

Danzou is called a War hawk to me that doesn't mean he wants Naruto dead more likely he wants Naruto at his side. As a tool, a weapon. To use an analogy Danzou is Papaltine/Sidious to Naruto's Skywalker. Sai is Danzou's Vader and Papaltine luring Naruto in.

He will use Naruto as a Jinchuuriki are for generations a Weapon.

8. slumpy doesn't need a Custom title

the elders see naruto as a weapon. like chyo looked at suna and gaara. It is a world of shinobis. remeber konoha is an organastion like oro said. Saratobi saw the village as his precious. But is stil is an organstion. Are the hokage's the fools? How live there one dreams? But on the side note are used as weapons fore the sake of the organastion? Remeber how everyone was shoked about the mist, exame (killing youre own clasmates). but what about the chuunin-exame. it is used as an anagram to war. And own clan members are picked by lotery to fight eachsother in a live or death match. (neji and hinata). What do you think do the elders have an more dictator way of looking at the villages and do see there shinobi's as tools.

9. slumpy doesn't need a Custom title

the elders see naruto as a weapon. like chyo looked at suna and gaara. It is a world of shinobis. remeber konoha is an organastion like oro said. Saratobi saw the village as his precious. But is stil is an organstion. Are the hokage's the fools? How live there one dreams? But on the side note are used as weapons fore the sake of the organastion? Remeber how everyone was shoked about the mist, exame (killing youre own clasmates). but what about the chuunin-exame. it is used as an anagram to war. And own clan members are picked by lotery to fight eachsother in a live or death match. (neji and hinata). What do you think do the elders have an more dictator way of looking at the villages and do see there shinobi's as tools.

10. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

11. ShounenSuki Ruler of Penguins

Personally, I don't believe Homura and Koharu see Naruto as a threat. Howver, it's obvious they don't want him to fall into Akatsuki's hands. I believe they are trying to do what's best for both Konoha and Naruto.

12. Shisui is dead

I've put my powerful Mentat analytical skills to the task of resolving this situation. My conclusion: Sai has been ordered by Danzou to accompany and protect Naruto, but also to kill him if it appears that Akatsuki might get their hands on him and the NineTails. The Elders most likely formulated the plan and approached Danzou because he was a fitting person to carry it out.

13. blue_angel Penguin no jutsu!

i agree with gentz. i think deep down, the elders wanted naruto protected if only for the interest of the village. naruto is still the best weapon konoha has, albeit a weapon that is a double-edged sword. naruto has the kyuubi under control. he didn't show the homicidal streak like gaara. in short, naruto is pretty normal. however, the elders aren't sure naruto will not lose control of kyuubi.

i also think that when push comes to shove, the elders will do anything to protect konoha. even if it means killing their weapon - naruto.

14. TinG84 Special Pervert

No.... there has to be more than meets the eye.... danzou surely has something up his sleeve (note: singular noun)...

Sai seems really dodgy and something dodgy is going to happen.... it just really puzzles me as to why the elders support danzou since they're sarutabi's teammates since young.... n how danzou is against the sandaime....(note: sarutabi = sandaime... like duh...).. so theres lotsa holes to be filled real soon.... I ask why earn naruto's trust when it is THAT easy to kidnap him already as it is? he isnt exactly the baddest mofo around.... althought if u have lotsa foreplay wif him he gets real mean....

Quick Finishing = naruto's weakness

But we obviously don't want quick finished that spoils the drama of the story now do we?

15. FitzChivalry Person of Internet

All old pricks think the same, so I'd lean towards a yes. We knew Yondaime Kazekage's intentions of turning his son into a weapon of war, but that wasn't Yondaime Hokage's intention for his...[you know what I'm gonna put here].

What those old guys don't realize is that by preventing Naruto from gaining experience, they're stunting one of their own shinobi's growth. so essentially they're fucking themselves in the future.

Seems as though Jiraiya and Sandaime were/are the only ones with any real faith in Yondaime's seal.

16. Sariachan shadowy_blue no neechan

I think the same way... :(

17. shibigoku Master of the fist

Of course they think that Naruto is a threat! They want him to stay in the village cuz they don't want him to improve. I wonder if they know about Naruto two tails. They should cuz of Kakashi's report but I don't think he gave it yet. Maybe Neji saw him via byakugan and put it in his report, and that's the reason they are afraid of him.

18. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

That's pretty much my view on it. It's a main anime staple. Even Chiyo was in that category for a while. but didn't Tsunade have faith in the seal as well?

19. rageofmages New Member

The story is simple.

Danzou is the leader of akat. Think about it, a new character introduced, hes there for a reason. And his plan fits perfectly. He is a war hawk. What do all war hawks want? Power. Why are the akat members going after naruto LAST. Because they know naruto is probably one of the most well protected. Jirayia is watcing his back, tsunade, kakashi, naruto's teammates. They are waiting for the perfect opportunity. There is no need to rush after naruto, the leader is there watching him. Why do they want to limit his movements? Or so concerned about where he's going.

I mean come on, they want to use naruto as a weapon? Thats retarded. Uh the weapon is the fox tailed demon. If the fox tailed demon was unleashed, yea it'd probably kill all akat members, but then it would also go and finish off kohona. Yea, and who would stop the fox demon then? So thats not even an issue. In the elders mind, they don't want to use naruto as some weapon, because that weapon will turn on them. They don't want akat to get the weapon because then they are fooked.

And the perfect time is now. Have someone get inside naruto's team, learn about him, learn his weaknesses, learn his strengths, gain his trust.

Danzou would want the power of the fox demon for himself. He's manipulating the elders mind to achieve what he wants.

And how is this Sai person so strong? I mean all ninjas must go to the academy and then do missions and such. This guy strong off the bat? He had to have some kind of training. Akat training. Even with kakashi or jiarya training naruto, naruto isn't even that strong, but this sai guy is awesome? Sai had to have something extra in his training to make him strong. And that is evil. Killing people. Thats the only training naruto has not received.

Damn im good :D

Actually i dunno, just my idea.

20. slumpy doesn't need a Custom title

reps for you

21. Alia_Atreides Mew...

Think that old man is just picking a fight... He should know Tsunade wouldnt let Naruto stay in the village, he knew it so well he had already chosen a new member for team Kakashi. The Sai kid is a spy (not that hes evil or whatever, its his purpose, will he do it? We dont know), hes there to tell the elder all the bad things Naruto do, all things that goes wrong, how dangerous the kid is... In other words, how terrible was Tsunade´s decision. The target is not Naruto, I think, the prime target is Tsunade. They will try to descredit her, all to get to their point: war. Destruction of other villages, Konoha the greatest of all villages. Now, if the Danzou guy is the leader of Akatsuke, or one of their allies, ok, is very likelly. But I dont think the old man or Sai know about it.

22. Rangamaru Obito Killed The Uchiha Clan

I don't think they are such much as afraid of him, since he didn't go the extreme way like Gaara; however, I do think they are doing the wrong thing. They are only thinking short term, and not long term. Even if the akatsuki is defeated, do you think people would refrain from seeking the kyuubi? People always seek power; for example, zabuza, Itachi, Oro. Naruto will never be safe unless he learns to defend himself.