1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

[284]Possible Akatsuki Member?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by hisoka17, Nov 18, 2005.

1. hisoka17 Pirate King

Hm. Theres really no proof of this and is just an asumption but anyone else think that maybe Danzou may be a member of akatsuki? I mean tsunade has a lot of doubts about him. Also Danzou must be pretty strong to have run a section of anbu. A couple chapters ago it was revealed that he wanted sai to join naruto's team and i think that maybe this was to lure him away and take the ninetails for akatsuki. Im probably wrong about this but still... what do u guys think?

Tags:
  2. Sunuvmann <font color="##5262fc">of the Rebellion</font>

Hmmmm.. doubtful though because 1) Hes old 2) Hes a village elder so hes not likely to betray the Leaf 3) The Akastuki are all missing-nin.

It is morelikely he will try and use Naruto as since he is said to be a war Hawk he wants to start a war (hmmmm like Chiyo's Konoha counterpart....)

3. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

IMO he's not in Akatsuki because Sai is prolly a jinchuuriki
    For now he's just a Konoha old war hawk

4. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

no..not danzou, possibility the akatsuki member is Yamato himself...

5. Sunuvmann <font color="##5262fc">of the Rebellion</font>

That I now disagree with since Sai is revealed to be a member of essentially an ANBU in training which makes him not from a different country nor a spy. It is also unlikely they would have 2 Jinchuuriki from the same country.

Yamato is a possibility since the amount we know about him is almost 0. But again from what he said it is doubtful since he is a big Kakashi fan. My theory though is he is a disposible character. And he will die.

6. Raptor Vagabond

an akatsuki?? hell no. the guy is missing an arm and an eye, besides he's very old.

Yeah i know deidara doesn't have both of his arms but he's cool, this guy sucks.

7. Jack Bauer Hoping Love

We can't make assumptions yet since he was just introduced. And as said before, he used to be the leader of the secret union of ANBU called "Root"

8. Yasha Procreate

Maybe he has a monster arm hidden in the bandage, just like jigoku sensei nube?:nuts No, just no. Besides AL, all the other Akatsuki members come from different villages. 1 village, 1 Akatsuki, this is the rule.

9. hisoka17 Pirate King

Age is a factor yet sarutobi has proven that people in the naruto world can be old yet still very powerful. Also just cause hes a member of the village doesn't mean anything. Akatsuki has proven that spies can exist in villages with kabuto and that guy from sand. Finally theres nothing that even hints at sai being a Jinchuuriki. Again i dont have any proof that danzou is akatsuki but that doesnt mean you cant rule it out.

10. hisoka17 Pirate King

actually just remembered that kabuto wasn't an akatsuki spy but actyually a spy for a former member orochimaru. but it still shows that spies do exist or can exist.

11. MangoNaruto TLC

Dont think so but wouldnt rule out the possibility of Danzou and Sai are cooperating with them( akatsuki ) or will be. But the chances are Danzou and Sai, if they have any accomplices to any hidden agenda would more likely be with Oro than Akat.

12. hisoka17 Pirate King

why oro? he shouldnt have any interest in naruto and his team.

13. Sunuvmann <font color="##5262fc">of the Rebellion</font>

Yeah thats true, hes gotten what he wants.

If he still wanted Naruto or Team 7, then he'd still been in Akatsuki

14. Yasha Procreate

Oh, I see what you meant. You tried to say that they are spies, not Akatsuki members(AL never acknowledge the spies as part of the Akatsuki). Yeah, it is more possible.

15. MangoNaruto TLC

Team 7's interest is Danzou's own personal vendetta, nothing to do with Oro. But the possibility of cooperating with Oro is more of common interest in Konoha itself, a more of a isolated agenda. Danzou and Oro would be more of an mutual benefits, where one probably thought highly of themselves over another. Akatsuki's ambitions are more of an broader agenda. Where in my opinion is like a twisted version of re-newing life and its limitations or what not. Still unclear what Akatsuki's intentions are really are. But we do know they are not conspiring against one particular town or country. More of us against the world type of thing. Therefore I believe the chances of Danzou accomplicing with Akat is much slimmer than the chances of accomplicing with Oro given that there is a deeper hidden agenda. Another possibility is Danzou and Sai is with an entirely new agenda/group.

EDIT: @yasha_ong yes that is what i meant, if they are or will it would be more so of assisting not actually members themselves. Moreso as to cooperating with their own mutual benefits.