1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We want YOU the community to help contribute to the new Spiral Rep titles!

Please, check this thread.

Dismiss Notice
  5. My fellow ningen! It's time for another Dragon Ball Banner Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  6. [​IMG]

We are going to give one month of coloured usernames to a couple of NF users.

Please, check NFs Valentine's Day Event

Dismiss Notice

7. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice

291 Spoilers/ Discussion

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by HHellenn, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Altiora Night Necromancer Lord (Ω)

As much of a badass Escanor is, he’s nothing compared to Mael w/ Sun.

Won’t be long till Mael recovers the grace from Escanor.

2. Rai Noblesse

Anyway, I don't think it will happen I prefer Mael with just Sun plus everyone vs Mel not just Mel vs Mael.

Or we can have both.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  3. Harbour I stole all bitches.

What did Mael w/ Sun show? I only saw how he was mindfucked over by DK with low diff.:dotell

did he even have The One mode?

4. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

I don’t want Escanor to lose Sun. Or if it did happen I’d actually like a twist where Mael is now less compatible with it so it has to go back to Escanor. Without Sun Escanor can’t be one of the sins anymore as he can’t fight at all. And I just can’t see one of the sins retiring before the series is over.

5. sabre320 Well-Known Member

So she legit nodiffd the strongest demons...with pl ahead of lucociels 200k with basic lightning spam while literally not even moving and willing insane hax into reality......this is erza reborn.

6. TragicDeath Well-Known Member

I really dont get why some still thinks Escanor is stronger than Mael. Even comparing them both pvp is blasphemous. Lets get things straight, Escanor without grace is weak as fuck. We thought their is another hidden power backing up Escanor besides sunshine but unfortunately sunshine is the only one making him powerful. So it doesnt really reflect Escanor is strong but the sunshine is so OP as fuck that even a weakling could beat the prince of darkness Zeldris with Nebula and even AM Mel. Look at Ludo whos not on his original form yet hes at 201k and could compete against Zel but Ludo yield that even himself couldnt par Mael nearing noon, not noon peak. So basically Mael with sunshine would easily beat everyone all by himself. Mael pars Meliodas. We saw how real Meliodas slashed DK's arm with his true power. Therefore Mael real power could really be something as well.

7. J★J♥ Vento Aureo

Who said that THE ONE is connected to sunshine ? For all we know sunshine might be weakening Escanor and only time it stops doing that is during that one minute.
    Mael takes sunshine away hits Merlin. Escanor goes nuts uses his original power (the one) and beats Mael into submission.

8. TragicDeath Well-Known Member

Are you following what Chandler convos where have I felt this grace before, oh boy. He knew it was Mael's grace and when he cancelled it he shrunk to his original form therefore nullifying the grace made Escanor weak. I dont know what youve been reading but oh boy you missed that point brother. Escanor put Mael unto submission!?! How about Mael putting everyone unto submission including Merlin and Ludo at the same time with weakling Escanor.bwahaha

9. J★J♥ Vento Aureo

Spoiler:
    :canttouchthis:canttouchthis:canttouchthis:canttouchthis:canttouchthis:canttouchthis:canttouchthis:canttouchthis

10. Altiora Night Necromancer Lord (Ω)

Escanor has nothing outside of Sunshine that would indicate his use of ‘The One’.

‘The One’ occurs at noon since the sun is highest at that time. Obviously, it’s related to the grace itself. So yeah, Mael should have ‘The One’.

Mael w/ Sun is basically current Mael + Escanor since Escanor is nothing without the grace. Besides, Mael is more compatible with the grace since he’s an actual Goddess and it doesn’t eat away at him unlike Escanor.

11. Thdyingbreed Rampaging Beast

I hope Mael took in the 2 Graces as well it would be a cool parallel to Meliodas taking in half of the commandments and let’s be honest he needs the power boost if he wants to be stand a chance against 5C Mel.

12. Altiora Night Necromancer Lord (Ω)

Yep. We have like 2 graces roaming around. The only ones capable of taking these 2 graces are Ludociel, Elizabeth & Mael.

Ludociel is far away from where the battle against Mael took place. It’s either Mael or Elizabeth at this point. If it’s Mael taking in the graces, Elizabeth will most probably assist him in fighting off Meliodas.

13. The World KATTA

14. Altiora Night Necromancer Lord (Ω)

Spoiler:
    Okay.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  15. TragicDeath Well-Known Member

Why not its pretty obvious Escanor without sunshine is the one of the useless, if not most, character in NNT. Well if you think otherwise tell us what it is. I mean look remove the grace if Escanor has other power besides sunshine, he could have bulk after Chandler cancelled sunshine with darkness. Ok for the benefit of the doubt lets say he has other power besides sunshine. The question is how could he activate it turning himself into the one state where he doesnt have enough energy to lit it up like sunshine is giving it to him. So tell us your thoughts why you negating the fact of our argument.

16. Cisz Well-Known Member

The despite his high or almost given killed count mael is a walking L. We don't need to see him fight mel.

He just need a moment with ludo and elizabeth then die like every other "redeem" character so far.

17. TragicDeath Well-Known Member

Correction it was Estarossa not Mael as the walking L. I mean the guy was so strong that he was known as the angel of death. He was so bored that he reflected those countless killings he did that affected his inner self. Never he had lost but only mislead by a powerful sneaky attack by OG. I mean who would you want to face Meliodas with 5C Ludo? Who he even said he couldnt par Mael nearing noon and Meliodas is as par as Mael and the current Mael just boosted with 5 more commandments. Again no one dares stand a chance against Meliodas but only Mael. They just need to scram including Merlin because one fatal blow shed die. The only possible guy who could master the graces is non other than the guy you called the walking L. So I think you better be careful of what you say about Mael because obviously you dont know the man you are talking about.lol

18. goombanthime well-known member

Canada
    Escanor is also my favourite character, but the ones saying he is stronger than Mael are in denial. It was made clear his body can't handle the grace power and was always miles above everybody he ever knew and didn't ever need to train, so how in hell would he be better at utilizing it than an angel who's fought in a war against countless demons much stronger than anything Escanor has ever seen up until the TC arc.
    Not to mention he was arguably stronger than "Estrarossa" in base, while Escanor would get neg-diff by a below average apprentice holy knight.

Also "the One" works in exactly the same way as the grace, it gets stronger the closer it gets to noon, so of course it would be OP at noon

19. Cusack Member

I read on a site that probably until early next year, we will no longer have the chapters leaked because Kodancha is fighting hard. will we be without our chapters?

20. Dayscanor The One

Yes no more chapters I fear.

21. Escageta Well-Known Member

At least we'll get late chapters, but I doubt that we won't get any.

22. Inuhanyou Wham

the series has really taken a dive in quality since the mael reveal

23. TragicDeath Well-Known Member

Wait till Elizabeth stops Meliodas 5C by convincing to stop the madness if you love me then both GC and DC clans will be friends forever including DK and SD on the same kingdom. Im positive thats NS plan to wrap up this whole series like a disney happy ending.

24. Roadagain Goat's Sin of Lust Retired Staff

Just wait for the twist with Escanor that after Sunshine is removed, turns out The One is his default form, and Sunshine was simply balancing it out because some really stupid reasoning.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  25. TylerHawke Well-Known Member

I'd argue since the second tournament, shortly after Mel's death is when it started to slowly decline

26. Yak banned

That's what I said a few weeks ago, too. Would make sense because it would explain why he could survive with a grace all that long in the first place.

27. The World KATTA

probably why a human can contain Sunshine.

28. Roadagain Goat's Sin of Lust Retired Staff

Didn't we establish like, a few years ago that you're actually Nakaba?
    Escanor hype confirmed.

29. TragicDeath Well-Known Member

I think he has survived such grace hence Merlin was the one behind it putting magic with infinity to balance Escanors body handling such powerful grace. I mean she did the same thing against the masters she might as well did it to Escanor before his foster parents got him.

30. Yak banned

If only, I would've spared the fandom a lot of grief lol