1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

294 Chapter Spoilers/Discussion

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by HHellenn, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Escageta

Do you think Nanashi will get a chance to appear in this war or his role has ended ?

I like his design anyway.

2. Yak

With King currently being the strongest about to arrive on the scene, Mel will undoubtly shit on him first once he awakens so that the others are forced to do some desperate shit.

Man, Mael is such a bro. Once he got back to his real old self he was nothing but a good guy. I like that Nakaba still left his personality intact even after all this. He really hates fighting at heart. Allowing Oslo and Derrieri incarnation with their memories functional is really great. Although in Derrieri's case I have no idea if that's good or bad considering the same couldn't be done for Monspiet. But maybe if she remembers, she can find him again in the next life and somehow make him remember. They get another shot at being together.

As for the Commandments Mael drove out - no mention whatsoever what happened with them. Are they still in him? I doubt it, they were the cause for his deterioration. The same applies for the two graces - we got confirmation Sariel and Tarmiel are really dead for good but what about their powers? Did Mael savekeep them? Did he absorb them already? Have they returned to the supreme deity automatically?

I hope Nakaba still finds the time for at least somewhat satisfying answers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Mob

I sensed massive Ban hype from some of your posts :catstalk is it time to give this series another try :catwalk

4. Escageta

Escanor gonna steal all the show at the end. Lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. Dayscanor

Yeah by doing some desperate shit and nearly killing himself. :gglife

6. Dayscanor

It's pretty much a given, people shouldn't get too hyped about King and the others because their new powerups might be what is barely needed to survive 5C Mel. I'm not overhyping him or anything, it just seems to make sense considering how strong he was before getting the decrees.

Well I think the whole point is if she remembers Monspiet, she can find him and they can fall in love again, although I doubt Monspiet could remember his past life. Unless he also happens to be reincarnated with his memories intact like Oslo the first time, even without the spell. It's technically possible.

Who knows? The decrees might end up in Mel's possession somehow, I just hope they're stored safely somewhere and they didn't bring them along. Because as long as no one absorbs them they can't do shit. I do think the graces will come into play later, after Mael and the others lose to Mel here, so maybe it would be a good time to introduce the SG? Could work.

Yeah me too but I'm not too optimistic about that.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  7. goombanthime

Flag:
    Canada
    Gowther should have taken the four commandments and Mael the two grace

8. Taizai295

I have no fucking idea why this whole reincarnation shit needs to be done but whatever. Just seems so unnecessary. Better to leave then dead.

Also, some people seem to think it can’t be done to Monspeet. I would like to hear why.

9. Yak

I don't think it's entirely unnecessary, it gives fair and almost soothing closure to the dead of a loyal animal friend (honestly, Oslo never did anything wrong, the poor doggo) and it possibly provides Derrieri with a second chance to start over in an entirely new life one day. With her memory intact, she might even go and fight whomever Monspiet incarnates into and tell him of their past lives. There is a chance for these characters to live in peace in the future.

As for why it can't be done to Monspiet, chances are he completely self-incinerated to stop Estarossa, so there might no longer be a body and his soul already moved on to the afterlife. He might reincarnate normally but not necessarily with his past memories.

10. Rai Moderator

Mel isn't coming out of that cocoon anything soon and without all 10C absorbed so Zeldris and OG Demon will somehow gets the other 5C for Mel and maybe even defeat the good guys. :riku

Pretty sure OG Demon haven't showed us anywhere it's full power.

11. Prince Idonojie

For one his true power (like Escanor's sunshine, Merlin's infinity, King's disaster, Gowther's invasion, Zeldris' ominous nebula ) is apparently in sealed format and has not being used. Who knows, maybe that could be worth something; although I don't have much hope for Taizai at this point.

12. Taizai295

“Defeat the good guys”? HAHAHAHAHA! Sure, like that’s gonna happen.

Personally, I wouldn’t have too much faith in the original demon or zeldris. Neither of them have or probably will rack up a win against the good guys.

13. Rai Moderator

Yeah lol, The Sins + Mael + Elizabath + Ludo is too much for the Demons I can see the OG Demon dying, but not Zeldris.

Zeldris will have a power-up and surpass Cusack or maybe even the OG Demon.

I doubt it has passed 12 hours since Mel absorbed the 5C or maybe yes or he can come out sooner :riku

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018