1. img
    Take time to sit, get comfy, and watch the leaves fall...
    Come and join us in our forums Falling Autumn Event!
    The deadline is on September 25 at 10pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Come vote in the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 23th at 4:42 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

[325] Hidan has a bounty on his "head"?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Omni, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Omni

I think (after reading a LQ scanalation of 325) that Kakazu is inferring that Hidan has a bounty on his head, and he is going to turn it in. However, I think we will still get to see Asuma (or backup squad) vs. Kakazu, as he still wants the bounty that is on Asuma's head as well.

Thoughts?

Tags:
  2. FrostXian

No, Kakuzu will put Hidan's head back in place and battle goes on.

3. Shadow Slayer

Well, he probably does have a bounty on his head. The whole Akatsuki clan probably does.

4. Aman

He might turn it in, but I doubt he will.

5. 9kyuubifox9

Duh, they're all worth like millions of yen i'm sure. However, the team Asuma/2 man akatsuki battle will rage on for a little longer I bet. I think the akatsuki will win, there's no way that Team Asuma can kill those 2

6. Spanish Hoffkage

The best thread title I read in lots of time.

7. Ofkinheimer

As Asuma said, almost every ninja has a bounty on their head. No surprise there.

However, given how committed they are to the overall Akatsuki's common goals, it is very unlikely that Kakazu will turn in an "alive" Hidan if there is any chance that he could be mended to assist in the overall fight.

8. iriseyes

9. Akatsuki_4ever

Can ppl honestly believe Team Asuma can kill these 2? Cmon, the most they can probably do is hurt them.

-Team Gai and Team Kakashi already had enuff trouble facing Kisame and Itachi, and those were just body clones. On top of that, they were teams formed of previously birlliant Genin who are now Chuunin, and even a Jounin *Neji* Look at Asuma's team. Bandage dude? Hayate-look alike dude? Last time we saw them there were nothing more than Tsunade's assistants in the office. Why in the freakin world did Tsunade even assign those two to Asuma? In this battle all these 2 did were mediocre things, after which they just stood around with their mouths open. Giant kunai, whoohoo! Lame.

But back on topic, while it would be funny for Kakuzu to turn Hidan's head in for the bounty, I think he'll just put the head back together with the body.

I hate how the Akatsuki are made to look like complete dorks/comic relief, save Itachi and Kisame.

10. Jeffrey199

Lol this made me happy. At first I thought that Team Asuma won, and I was like no way Akatsuki aren't anywhere near as strong as they were thought. But then it was all like... how the hell are you going to stop them now? I mean if pulling a highlander doesn't work nothing will. Long
    "live" Akatsuki.

11. Kakuzu

Heck, he might take the head in and collect the bounty and be like, "By the way, do you mind if I keep the head?" Or maybe he could make up an excuse saying that Akatsuki needs it or something along those lines.

12. Omni

Akatsuki is cutthroat enough that I don't think Kakazu will be benevolent enough to simply put the head back on the body. Remember, he's killed his partners before, I doubt he'll help out Hidan for any concievable reason...especially when there is potential cash involved.

And yeah, I thought up that thread title in like, 2 seconds...didn't think it was so hilarious.

13. Grrblt

Kakuzu won't turn Hidan in because Akatsui business are more important than money. Even to him.

14. Woozie

Yes, Kakuzu is going to hand over Hidan't head to the bounty guy, collect the money. When the bounty guy looks off for a sec Hidan rolls off on his own.

15. Gyokusai

:laugh That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time...

Anyways, if Kakuzu does intend to get the bounty on Hidan's head then it explains why Kakuzu has killed his previous partners...probably...

16. Grrblt

He has never killed partner on purpose. Only when he gets too angry and can't control himself, at which point he kills pretty much everything in sight. And he's not going to cash in a bounty when he kills everything in sight.

17. Primary_Lotus

He's taking him in for the bounty, guaranteed.

Carrying the head is lighter than carrying the body back. I think Hidan is done.

18. d3vlabs

It would be hilarious if Kakuzu just walks away with Hidan's head. I wonder who cost more, Asuma or Hidan.

19. ♠Mr.Nibbles♠

I think Kakuzu will make sure that Hidan is dead before he collect the bounty. kakuzu already expressed his dissatisfaction with Hidan with his conversation with the bountyguy in the bathroom. After Hidan is good and dead reinforcements will arrive and kakuzu will retreat to warn the rest of the Akatsuki members of Konoha's knowledge of them so they can all get together to recieve Kyuubi.

20. ChipsAndSnacks

Oh yeah. Forgot about that "Your head is lighter" statement.
    Why bring in the entire body for the bounty yet the head is lighter, easier to transport, and is proof enough to get the bounty instead? And if he was going to reattach the head, why not do so immediately instead of just wait on the sidelines.

21. Grrblt

His head IS lighter. That doesn't change the fact that all Akatsuki members have put personal interests aside for Akatsuki stuff. Hidan even heresied against his god because Akatsuki demanded it.

22. SSJLance

Couldn't Kakuzu just take Hidan's head in to a bounty place, then get his money and then later on bring the body, reattach Hidan's head to his body and then Hidan will be wanted again, Kakuzu could go to another bounty hunter and keep doing the same thing...he'd be rich.

23. geminis

AL would murder Kakuzu if he finds out Kak traded Hidan's head in for money. Bijyuu colecting is worth more than all the money in the world to these guys.

24. KuwabaraTheMan

Yeah. Kakuzu loves money, but he won't betray the Akatsuki right now.

25. Naruto674

naw......I don't think that Kakuzu needs money that badly to turn in his partner.......even if he did.....that would just suck, what a way for an immortal Akatsuki member to go lol.

Kakuzu should start up a fight and start some killing lol, then maybe reinforments will come to save team Asuma