1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

[325 spoiler] HIDAN!!

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by AZIZ_FROST, Sep 29, 2006.

1. AZIZ_FROST Member

when hidan licked asuma's blood he changed to skeletor right?? and when he is out of the "circle" he is still skeletor!!!

the only way to bring him back to his original color is to kill the opponent that has been blood licked...and i think he can only curse one opponent at a time...

so asuma is still doomed...because if he draws another circle he can still kill asuma.....

so the only way to kill asuma is to prevent another circle and kill hidan first....

Tags:
  2. Zer0_UchiHa Member

well i too think that asuma is still bound by hidans jutsu, so if hidan were to get back into the circle asuma would be screwed. however what we havent seen yet is if the circle can be destroyed will it nullify the effects of hidans jutsu?

i guess after hidan gets his head back on we will find out and at that stage they will need to do something about the circle itself.

as for changing his body back, i think he can change his body back to its original color and dispel his jutsu whenever he wants, remember he didnt kill the two tailed jinchuriki. akatsuki need the bijuus alive, not dead so as we have seen, neko was hanging from the wall, and hidan afterwards was reciting on the floor for his ritual to end. perhaps thats when he can change back, after doing a long ritual.