1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

[325] Um, is Asuma still screwed?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Odlam, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

Well forgive me people, I'm slow - just realized this (I've had a long day)

But, Hidan's voodoo effect is still active on his skin correct? Removing him from the circle causes the jutsu to cease actively returning damage, but the ceremony itself apparently lasts 30 minutes regardless.

So here's the question:

If Hidan gets his head reattached, and then gets back inside the circle, won't Asuma still be screwed over as his connection to Hidan has not been severed? The voodoo markings are still present, and the bond is likely still established, just he needs to get back within the ceremonial circle.

Kinda places a bit more emphasis on stopping Kakuzu from getting Hidan's head back on.

Tags:
  2. Pride Swerve

He's not going to die now. They still have to explore on the new plotline that was made for Asuma.

Plus now that they know his secret, I doubt he would keep trying the same thing. Now would be a good time for Kakuzu to throw Hidan's head to the side, and let us see what he is capable of. Either that or they flee.

3. MF NaruSimpson In memory of Trayvon

asuma is fcked, shika is fcked. I can't wait to see hidan fighting with his scythe while holding his own head if it can't be reattached....awesome!!! Like the headless horseman guy...

4. uncle jafuncle sustenance proxy

Well, perhaps all Team Asuma needs to do is eliminate the circle. If it's broken the ceremony might end.

5. Sho Active Member

I think Team Asuma will move to prevent Kakuzu if he tries to reattach Hidan's head. Or even Kakuzu may not even try to do that; it's tough to say.

Regardless, I don't think Asuma will die unless if he sees Kurenai one more time and/or manages to tell Kakashi what he was planning on saying to him earlier.