1. Come enter in the KCC Pet Photo Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Naruto Battledome Banner Contest.

Dismiss Notice

[326+++] Asuma will LIVE !!

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by doushta, Oct 4, 2006.

1. doushta Member

I betcha, some miracle will happen and someone will kill Hidan and Kakuzu, and Kakuzu will give them a "reward" for defeating them, so he'll stich Asuma back from death, even if he becomes frankenstein [or whatever you spell it]

Tags:
  2. koike88 Well-Known Member

Ok, maybe Kakuzu will give him a present and a box of wine too.:)

3. Thorn Fully Awesome

Then take him out for a candle-lit dinner for two?

4. Efernand Member

The reason I think Asuma lives is because if he's dead then the team's strongest member is gone and the other 3 would be dead in 10 seconds (and I can't see Kishi killing Shika). If he does die then the other 3 will have to be saved by plot no jutsu.

5. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Izumo and Kotetsu are probably doomed, too. Shikamaru can run away and Akatsuki won't bother going after him since their goal (getting the bounty) is already accomplished. If Hidan goes after Shikamaru, Asuma will probably tackle him with his last strength to buy Shikamaru enough time to get away.

6. naeux57 DyNasty57

While hard to believe, I actually think Asuma will live too. Given that kishi introduced that ability that only he and those monks could use (yet never showed it to us) something tells me that'll be his trump card and somehow allow him to avoid death.

7. Odlam Team 7 4 Life

Honestly don't see any of team Asuma dying to be honest - Asuma may wind up pretty screwed up from all this, but if Tsunade can fix Lee, then they can probably fix him too

And Shika would run at a snail's pace as drained as he is. Honestly, his best bet is that reinforcements arrive en masse (as in like 20-30 more Konoha shinobi) and Hidan and Kakuzu decide discretion is the better part of valor. With luck there'd be a few medical shinobis in that crew, and that could wind up being Asuma's saving grace as well, at least till they can get him back to Tsunade and Sakura.

8. sugarhami New Member

And Asuma says he's worth 5 time off the bounty of his decreased counterpart. I think there's something he has instead of using those trench knives. I say he lives *crosses fingers*

9. MadeUpFacts Active Member

10. B Some bitch.

I hope he dies. :D

11. notme 団長

Asuma won't die. Kishimoto doesn't have the balls.

I am thinking that Hidan's own blood (that was shown coming out of his mouth) will have switched his jutsu to mirror the damage he does back on himself instead. Thus Hidan's attack either causes him to kill or seriously injure himself and not Asuma.

12. atom on a Forums Break

Lmao that would be so funny. But i highly doubt it.

13. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Asuma is toast. Look at it this way. He's already been impaled by the scythe, which should be near-fatal by itself. The stab through the heart is just the last straw. There will be no miracle save. Hidan has done this many times before; he won't screw up his own jutsu for no reason.

At worst, Asuma will instantly expire. At best, Asuma will take out Hidan with a super suicide no jutsu. And most probably, Asuma will buy Shikamaru time to escape with his dying breaths as his life flashes before his (and our) eyes.

14. ~Kaio-Cam~ Katon, Ryukken no Jutsu

he had the balls make make the character say fuck more than enough lol.

Asuma is dead... so is Hidan. I think he will die because of his necklace not being on his neck. I think that's the secret to his technique. However i could be wrong because it wasnt on his neck when he was headless. So if i'm wrong, Asuma is dead.

15. Raptor Vagabond

I second this. Most probably Asuma will buy them some time with his last breaths, the backup still seems far away and I doubt they can do anything against these 2.

16. cinosweiv The Half Blood Bleach

I will say he is being stabbed intentionally so that somehow Shikamaru will realize Hidan's weakness.
    Remember the Shogi play, Azuma referred himself as a sacrifical pawn so that Shikamaru can achieve victory.

17. forkandspoon The only things that never end

HE might be dead, i mean he is kakashi's friend and we all know what happends to them.

18. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Asuma will appear to die but be brought back as a spare Akatsuki member?

Obito = Tobi
    Rin = Blue-haired Akatsuki
    Yondaime = Leader
    Asuma = The next one?

Gai and Kurenai had better start running.

19. Futagokage Runaway Kage

I am with this one, Asuma was a small character witha lot of screentime lately, this is a gret hint of his sure death.
    I have say how sick this make me, Maybe one of this are true, both if the three are the one who should be scared is Kakashi, because if he joins the "team Yondaime" would be together again.

20. cognitivedissonance Well-Known Member

Asuma will probably die.

Then Shikamaru will invent a radar and him and Naruto will go and collect all of the dragon balls and bring Asuma back to life.

21. Kanii AHH! OOHH! :D

Asuma won't die. Obito and Yondaime will save the day using the Genki Dama.

22. MS81 Supreme Jounin

I really hope he don't bite the big one but if he does then I want to go like his papa "Super Sarutobi Style".

23. ZensetsuDoKDo Fresh from Northern Marianas

I think asuma will still live in this situation.

24. B Some bitch.

LOL, omg. Some guy negged me saying he hopes I die, just because I hoped a fictional character would die. <3

25. MasterOdin Stargazer

I don't see Asuma dying. When Kakuzu and Hidan fought the two-tails, Hidan went through the full ritual. I would argue that she was not dead at that point, but seriously injured. Remember that the kyuubi would die if Naruto dies. Therefore they would need the girl alive to extract the two-tails demon. In the same way, Asuma will not be dead, but he will be seriously injured.

26. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

But Hidan was careful to keep Yugito alive, while with Asuma, he just promised to kill him completely.

27. Sexta Espada Kylahullu

A few weeks ago, everybody said Asuma will die. Now, after one chapter, and lots of dumb theories, everybody thinks Asuma will live. Wow, Asuma is dead. No matter what, he won't survive this hit.

Look at this:

Hidan hit himself through his chest, and it looks like it went through his spine. If it did, Asuma's dead. Even if he misses and hits to low so the nerve messages controllong the heart continues, Asuma would be paralyzed from that point down. So he woudln't be able to do much, and Hidan wouldn't let him live.

28. Dave Banned

Hidan will live and asuma will die.....UNLESS what hidan is in is only the shape of the star formed by shikamarus shadow!!!! then hidan will die!!! he wouldnt know the diffrence!!!!!!