1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

[326] Now people will stop underestimating "them"

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by penface, Oct 4, 2006.

1. penface Member

Akatsuki are getting serious...get the bandwagons polished up

Tags:
  2. RasenganUltimate Member

Weren't the Akatsuki never underestimated? They are after all S-class missing nins. Even a kage wouldn't want to mess around with them.

3. Saf The Fresh Prince of Konoha

All the trumpeting about how Hidan was so weak...

Of course, over cocky as he was, he was fucked 1v1. Now that he's stopped underestimating his opponents, he (and Kakuzu) will start pwning some n00bs.

4. Cardboard Jewsuke Draffut

Hidan was cocky, and got owned last chapter, so everyone started calling him a useless one trick pony.

5. GPM Hacker Kat

Hidan needs Kakuzu to sew him up: "Damn it!! That's the 3rd time this week that you decapitated your own head!! Next time, I'm not sewing it back on!"

Those two seriously scare me, more than itachi and orochimaru because they were evil in more normal ways and these two are freaks of the unnatural... :O

6. Sypher Red Dawn

Hidan is still a one trick pony.

I also have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that plot no jutsu just killed Hidan. I'd love for Asuma to die, and Kakazu/Hidan to wreck the rest of the team, but I just have a really bad feeling that Hidan just killed himself, and it's Kakazu solo from here on out.

7. Art ?

The term "One Trick Pony" is starting to really become obnoxious.

If you look at the narutoverse, you'll see that several characters are "one trick ponies". To pick on one character that is getting alot of time in the manga right now for doing the same thing is just not fair. As far as I'm concerned, Shikamaru's a "one trick pony". All he does is think of strategys and put them into action using his shadow bind and the teammates around him.

People have been saying "Hidan is going to die next chapter" for at least 4 chapters. He's gotten stabbed, gotten his head cut off, and now there are a bunch of theories running around that have very little to back themselves up and are completely illogical. It's gotten to a point where it seems obvious that Hidan is going to need to be figured out.

The whole idea about him dying in this latest chapter completely defies the laws of storyline. According to the logic I have seen posted in every thread about this fight, this conflict solves itself. There is a problem solver in this fight, and it's Shikamaru. For Asuma to get it figured out post shikamaru's theory totally ignores the foreshadowing we've seen before this fight began. The whole chess reference creates an allusion to Asuma being "A sacrifical peice". Does this tell anyone anything?

I'm not going to place any solids bets that Hidan didn't just kill himself. It seems possible that he did. I'm just saying that I think Kishimoto can do a better job killing Hidan then that.

8. Cardboard Jewsuke Draffut

That would be a two trick pony. Also, Hidan is also a two trick pony from what we have seen..

The only "one trick pony" so far has been Deidara.

Ya, no Akatsuki is going down as easily people seam to believe Hidan will. He will meet his maker by the end of this arc, but he is an Akatsuki guys. give him a break. He wont die all to soon.

Ya, people just like making theories. Let them do it, and continue to think logically. you are on the right track.

9. Uzumaki~Kakashi Tomoyo's #1

I never underestimated Akatsuki, more like overestimated them. I thought all Akatsuki members were actually kage lvl. but then Hidan came along and screwed everything up.