1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

[327] A few questions

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Mischiefmatt, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Mischiefmatt Noxious Puppeteer

So, I read the chapter and have a few questions

1 I noticed that Shikamaru tells ino to use some medical jutsu on Asuma. Since when has Ino become a medical nin? I think it would be cool if she knew some medical jutsu but also focused on her own mind jutsus, she would be a much better character.

2 When the supposed AL comes, wtf was he on top of?!!? anybody have any idea?

3 Aoba, where have i seen him before? And what was up with that bat jutsu?

Tags:
  2. Emasculation Storm brought to you by Death

1) As far as we know, she is not a medical ninja. If she was any good, she could probably help heal him and not just try to keep him alive until they get somewhere, like is suggested.

2) Looks like a statue. How can you really expect anyone else to know what it is, what was explained to you was explained to everyone else: nothing.

3) As for Aoba, you may have seen him in the past under such aliases as "Jesus Christ" and "Rambo".

3. Descent of the Lion What 0Fear has always been

The thing AL is standing on is his mech like summon. Note they have the same eyes.

4. Emasculation Storm brought to you by Death

And when exactly did it become a "summon"?

5. TenshiOni Active Member

There's no proof for this, but the eyes do give the idea some credibility. But don't go around saying it's fact because it's just a theory.

6. Mischiefmatt Noxious Puppeteer

I was just wondering if anybody knew what it was. It could have been something i read but forgot about. No need to be rude about it.

7. Descent of the Lion What 0Fear has always been

Touchy...I suppose you want to put (IMO) at the end of it, cus I don't see what the heck you're talking about. It's just a friken comic book. Seesh. You know I ain't Ksishimoto, everything in this thread is opinion. NONE of us KNOW what the friken statue is...that was just my guess. My half hearted guess. So don't speak to me that way, and definitely don't put words in my mouth. I never used the word "fact".

Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
  8. I Я Reckless! shoot 'em dead

Aoba was the guy that busted into Kakashi's room and announced that Itachi was back in the villiage, thus pissing sasuke off

9. TenshiOni Active Member

The kid asked for ideas and you stated it as fact. Unless you do add "IMO" to things other members who aren't as well-informed will take you seriously and/or more experienced members will think you're coming off as baseless. I figured he deserved to know you were just stating a theory so that he doesn't get confused.

10. Descent of the Lion What 0Fear has always been

So I have to think for everyone now? I don't think people are that stupid. If I stated as fact I would have said...this is "fact", but no, I was half joking. I don't need people preaching at me.

11. TenshiOni Active Member

No, you don't have to, but I will continue to clarify for other members for you that there should be a "IMO" after most of your posts.

Just tryting to help spread the info, y'know. It's a pain in the ass if you're debating with someone and they start throwing out "facts" they learned from other people.

And it's happened before. It was a real pain to argue with someone who was adamantly refusing to believe Itachi was losing his eyesight because of one thread with a poll (which he linked to in our little debate) that contained more "No, he's not suffering from eye deteriorations" than "Yeah, he is"'s.

12. Emasculation Storm brought to you by Death

Living up to the avatar and sig.