1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

[327] Oh yea, Oh yea!

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by bagelgod, Oct 12, 2006.

1. bagelgod Coolest guy ever

This post goes to everybody who said Hidan would kill himself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahem.

Yes, we all remember the theories..."LOL He drank his own blood now he cursed himself and he'll die lol", "lol its a fake circle lol", "lol u suck lol", and many many others I won't name. All I want to say is Ha! Hidan lives. Not only is Hidan alive, but he's smiling! Look at that! Amazing. Now, hopefully, if I play my cards right, not only will Hidan have survived, but Asuma just may die within a few chapters =D!

Tags:
  2. TenshiOni Active Member

I think he's talking to you, Bijuukage.

3. bagelgod Coolest guy ever

I don't know what you're talking about.... =D

4. Megaharrison Eternal President of the Cafe Retired Staff

I'm amazed people still didn't understand that:HIDAN CAN'T FUCKING DIE. Even if he does curse himself, it doesn't matter. His immortality works curse or no curse.

5. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

People are obsessed with figuring out the shocking, unexpected twist, and so thought, "Gee, it seems like Asuma was just killed by Hidan... so the opposite must have happened, even though that makes zero sense!"

I blame M. Night Shyamalan.

6. gabha GB's Norman

Bingo .

7. bagelgod Coolest guy ever

That was amazingly funny. From now on, all plot twists I come up with will involve something by Shyamalan.

8. I Я Reckless! shoot 'em dead

Yes people you heard it.

Hidan is immortal, which means that he can neither die or be killed.This ability is always active, whether he transforms into the Grim Reaper or not.This was demonstrated when Izumo and Kotetsu stabbed him with their giant Kunai before he transformed.

He Cannot Fucking Die

9. Hagen You're gonna hear me roar

I couldnt believe all the moronic posts saying that hidan would kill himself with the last attack.
    The guy was DECAPITATED damit, and he survived!

HIDAN IS IMMORTAL. GET OVER IT

10. atom on a Forums Break

Ok guys.. Jeez I was wrong. But honestly now there is a big plot hole. But it will be filled up eventually but meh.

11. bagelgod Coolest guy ever

Heheh, my favorite ones were the posts with "THERES NO WAY HE SHOWED A CLOSE UP OF BLOOD FOR 3 PANELS FOR NO REASON!" Which he pretty much did....oh, and the Asuma faking. Those two were my favorites.

Ninja Edit for Bijuu:

Curse you and your replying whilst I type a reply! Atleast you kept me entertained/thinking/posting for the week it took the manga to come out.

12. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

What big plot hole? The only problem is that Hidan gave the finishing blow to Asuma (even ending the ceremony since he assumed Asuma was finished) and Asuma is still alive. However, Asuma can still die and fix this.

If Asuma survives, it's not plot no jutsu, it's Pell Syndrome.

13. atom on a Forums Break

If Hidan is truly Immortal and has no weaknesses. Then... there is no need for him to be in Akatsuki. And Hidan is easily the strongest Akatsuki Member for the fact that he cannot die....

14. bagelgod Coolest guy ever

But he can be imprisoned/rendered useless. Which is exactly what's going to happen.

15. gabha GB's Norman

Edit: Bagelgod beat me to it.

16. RasenganUltimate Member

Hidan is immortal, which means he will never die. I wonder if Asuma will survive or die at Konoha hospital with Kurenai by his side.

17. atom on a Forums Break

Thats not the point. Since hes immortal. There will always be someone that comes along that can simply 'restore him' thats why Kazuku is his partner.

18. bagelgod Coolest guy ever

That implies that his partner isn't murdered or something. There's no reason they couldn't chop off Hidan's head, give it to leaf village, give his torso to Sand village, Legs to Waterfall village, etc., You know, go braveheart on his ass. Or they could imprison him in Carbonite forever. Or they could take his head, tie it to a heavy rock, and throw it in the ocean. Or they could take his head, tie it to a ninja rocket, and shoot it into space/the sun. There's an infinite number of ways to render him useless. Chop off his head and put it in a box.

19. atom on a Forums Break

......... honestly. 99% of the time they would'nt have even thought to bother to take him out of the circle. Look at the nibi. A BEAST, she had to have been stronger then Hidan. Yet someone he still got her blood and presumebly pwned.

20. Luckyday motormouth in progress

What's Pell Syndrome.:huh

21. bagelgod Coolest guy ever

Well sure, but shikamaru is a super genius. That's the whole reason he was there to begin with, to expose ol' Hidan's weak point. I'm sure Hidan and Shikamaru will face each other again, after Asuma dies in the hospital, and Shika removes him from the circle while finding someway to keep his body parts removed.

22. Svenjamin Twitter: svenhudec

I think Ino will be in on the next fight this time. Both her and Shikamaru possess the ability to control the opponent's movements. Shikamaru may be there too. They are both at a great advantage since HIdan's ability requires him to stay pretty much in the same spot on the ground where they can hit him.

But more on topic. HAHAHA. Yes... well there was my 'told ya so'. I never was a believer of the "Asuma is faking/Hidan killed himself" theories.

They had nothing going on them besides speculation.

23. 4chan meme Banned

The best thing is if he'd die all people in this thread would be posting "I knew it"

24. bagelgod Coolest guy ever

Who? Asuma, or Hidan? If Hidan died, I think my brain would explode, because the man is damn Immortal.

If Asuma died, I'd dance and say "I knew it"

25. S.O.T.R.S Sasori Of The Red Sand

well...he is immortal. however,

as shikamaru states, the cheaper the jutsu, the more price has to be paid. i believe that the supposed immortality has to be maintained through some sort of thing which i dont noe.

i dont think hidan is born immortal...
    as saying goes...anything that has to be maintained can be broken.

26. Kwheeler Zetsu used Dig!

Honestly, even though Hidan is technically "immortal", his immortality isnt really that great. I mean it's perfect for his technique, allowing him to survive the double suicide aspect of it, but without his damage reflection justu(is it even a justu?) on all his immortality does is make aiming for vital organs pointless. We've seen that his head can be severed, so its safe to assume that the rest of his appendages are just as vulnerable. And in 326 we are shown that once a body part gets removed he has to physically re attach it. So assuming that he doesnt already have you in his damage reflection technique(in which case youre in pretty deep:amuse ) defeating Hidan should be as simple as removing his head, or otherwise dismembering him to the point where he cant re assemble himself(or just throw his head into a deep body of water/nearby volcano/wood-chipper)

27. Kwheeler Zetsu used Dig!

Thats the way i see it, probly has something to do with his religion, possibly why he keeps babbling about needing "sacrifices".

28. S.O.T.R.S Sasori Of The Red Sand

i can imagine next time the konoha 20 fights hidan...all the the 20 squads brought blenders to put hidan's head in. Game over.

29. Fenix Pie Vendor

What ? Asuma got pwned, a cocky Hidan who was messing around mostly sliced his face with the Scythe

YOu're saying there are people in the 20 team who are better than Asuma and can take a serious Hidan?

Reverse Voodoo isnt even needed for the rest of the trash in the 20 teams

30. Godeiche The Great Sharincat

QFT smile-big

Hidan can die, people. He HAS to keep on sacrificing people to his God, who in exchange grants him eternal life. Should he be made prisonner, without any way of offering a soul to his God, he'd probably lose his favor and wither up and die (Dorian Gray, anyone?).