1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

[328] King #2

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by ultimcanti, Oct 18, 2006.

1. ultimcanti New Member

Alright I have logically compiled a huge load of data and it turned out there was only one major possibility for the identity of the "king".

First I had to set down criteria for who the "king" is:

1. The person must be someone in the Fire Country, most probably Konoha.
    2. Gender is not an issue as "king" is merely a metaphor.
    3. Must be a character already intorduced for shock value.
    4. The whereabouts of this person must be fairly unknown or else the Hidan/Kakuzu would not be hunting down the 12 gentlemen.
    5. Since this person is being protected, chances are that they have seen little combat over the course of the series.

This rules out a whole bunch of the characters. Some important rule-outs were:

1. Naruto- they send him on missions constantly and Asuma never made any remarks during the fight with Itachi/Kisame and failed to run to Naruto's aid even though he was relatively uninjured. Plus Naruto is Itachi's selected bijuu. The only way you could make the case that he is the king is if you honestly believe Jiraiya is the head of the 12.

2. Kurenai- you can mae a strong case for this except that Asuma let her enter battle with the Akatsuki openly with little regard for her safety.

3. Kabuto- Sasori obviously would've have known his whereabouts if he had planted his control bug on him.

With these things in mind you must recall that Asuma mentioned his disobeying Sandaime(his father) and with his subsequent death, this story must be revealed by some other important character. OK I'm sure you're tired of reading this stuff and want to know who it is and the evidence supporting this claim. Well here ya go.

The "King" is Konohamaru. Disbelieve me now but wait for me to explain the evidence before you judge.

1. Konohamaru is referred to as the grandson of Sandaime yet there are no mention of his parents even though now we know Asuma was related to Sandaime as well(since the first DataBook). This leaves me to believe Konohamaru was adopted.

2. I believe the disobedience of Asuma was that he refused to pretend to be Konohamaru's father and rather acted as some kind of distant relative. This possibly lead to his disownage.

3. Asuma does not seem that old yet he and the 12 gentlemen have had history together. If they spread out so as to make "kings" location undiscoverable, it means they were a team before the birth of this "king". This suggests that "king" is rather young..

4. Konohamaru is almost always being guarded by Ebisu, who suspiciously as a bandana on his head that looks like the 12 Gentleman bandana inverted. This may mean that Ebisu is the head of the 12 and explains why he is teaching Konohamaru skiills(so that he can protect himself) and why he knows so many jutsu.

5. Konohamaru is named after the village, possibly because he represents some essence of the village itself.

In summary, Konohamaru is the "King". He is the adopted grandson of Sandaime, portected by Ebisu(head of the 12) and rather than being a jinchuuriki is actually the key to finding a bijuu. As for which Bijuu, my bets are on the dog who lives in the magical tree, think is was 4-tails...

Anyways, tell me what you think.

Tags:
  2. Trov Evil Conservative

Honestly....

I stopped reading after you said Konohamaru...

3. Shizor It's been fun, Simon.

I stopped after you said it rules out Naruto.

4. lyrs_amv One lemonade too many

It would make sense if the King was the Fire Feudal Lord, except we haven't seen much of anything having to do with the official political bodies.

5. Naruko Supporting Staff

I still think the king is an idea(l), not a person (at least not a single person...it may mean all the young konoha, or the village itself).

However i'm the only person that thinks this, I think. But i'm hopeful someone adds it as an option to their numerous lists, someday <3