1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. My fellow ningen! It's time for another Dragon Ball Banner Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice

[329] Akatsuki City

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Syntaxis, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Syntaxis Everything I say is true

That city looks awesome yet so odd, all those poled sticking out of buildings. Antenna's? Lightning rods? Could it be the hidden cloud village? The lightning guys? Wiped out by Akatsuki perhaps?

Being the last page of this issue it must be important :amuse

Will they have Jessica Alba dancing, too? :laugh

Tags:
  2. Naruto_Rasengan Banned

when i first seen it i thought lightning rods, but they could just as easily be antennas.

The city itself looks quite large, and awesome. :nod

3. Mute thunder Member

I think the city is a generator that's used to function a electrical giant monster, and they will need all the bijus to function the generator. :nod

4. The Captain ANTI-SPIRAL

It looks really modern compared to the other parts of the Naruto world.

5. Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki アルかわいい

Perhaps it's some kind of capital. Maybe the biggest city on the planet. Maybe AL has taken over it.

6. Raptor Vagabond

It kinda reminds me of the Lunar videogame :headscrat Looks awesome though. I wonder if it's even on the five countries.

7. OniTasku [Weeabro for life]

Well, wherever it is, it's most likely the most modernized of all the Narutoverse (least, from what we've been given thus far [which is limited]). Though, perhaps it's not even in the "known" Narutoverse and somewhere beyond those lands. Although, it could of course be one of the villages we've yet to see. Regardless, I'm incredibly happy that Kishimoto is going to explain more about the countries and world, because that is one of the things I would love to know more about in the series.

8. Raptor Vagabond

that's what's more interesting. The five countries don't necesarely mean the whole world. :amuse It might just be one continent for all we know.

9. OniTasku [Weeabro for life]

Precisely. I've always considered those shinobi-countries to just be part of one continent. Surely that isn't all there is to the Narutoverse. I'm fairly certain that there are more countries and continents and that we may see them, especially with this massive city that the AL is stationed at.

10. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

Akatsuki city?

Doubt it. It's more like the Leader's own area where he and Naruto will throw down.

11. floopyliangchu a thousand yrs of pain

looks like its from a different manga haha

urgh this chapter was such a tease... so many questions

12. Raptor Vagabond

Yep I believe the same. Yondaime saved Konoha, what better way for Naruto to surpass him that save the world? Good going Kishi :jk

It will become akatsuki city eventually :jk but i doubt it's in the five countries, It looks way too modern for that.

13. Manetheren Ero-Sennin Approves This Post!

The heavy industrial is one thing...

but you may also notice the HUGE body of water in the background...

May very well be Hidden Mist as well.

Mist and Cloud have been the two villages portrayed mostly in a bad light since early in the series, so either could be a good possibility.

14. Zaru ________________________________ Retired Staff

I go for hidden cloud. I mean. clouds. Where are clouds? High up in the air. And those towers reach high up in the air. So it could be named after that.

15. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

If he intend to build an army this is probably his intended site for the Hidden Vaillge.

Also where we'll have the final show down.

16. Naruko Supporting Staff

I've always said Kishi draws butt-ugly architecture. Not that it's bad, just ugly (which I know a lot of post-WWII architecture in Japan is supposed to be quite disharmonious as well, due to the need to build rapidly, so I'm sure this influences him, appropriately too...in a world of frequent war, they don't have time to pretty stuff up).

But no wonder they need money. They're building a mini-city of their own. It has to be a combination ninja school/central meeting area/place for them to live between jobs and of course, be ready to cater to any commerce that potential clients bring with them when visiting the center to hire Akatsuki's services. It's going to be freaking big.

I'm guessing they built it in their own small country, most likely the one Sasori decimated (his reason for doing so). It can't be built in a larger country with it's own hidden village or we'd have heard of it. They would notice a whole city being built and like the sharing of info on class-S criminals between countries, would've warned neighbors, hey, dudes here building a city in our country and they aren't with us. No, they'ree building in a place with no military force of its own.

17. Kyuubi Naruto Hounds of Justice

I take back my comment, it is the Akatsuki city. :laugh

The final village where the final battle will take place.

18. OniTasku [Weeabro for life]

Akatsuki no Sato..?

Well, it seems almost spot on now, that all that money has been funneled in to make that city (which the AL is so triumphantly sitting at) the Akatsuki village. I like it. A LOT.

19. Raptor Vagabond

The Akatsuki city huh. Has a nice ring to it. The leader stands over it as if he was a Dark Lord. nice, very nice. Oro's objectives look so small in comparision now.

20. ItsMrJedi Active Member

It's maybe the only place (in Narutoverse) where all outlaws, criminals, bounty hunters and missing nins can live.

21. OniTasku [Weeabro for life]

Which is most likely outside the "known" Narutoverse. I doubt that the other countries would idly standby and watch an S-Class Criminal known to be associated with the Akatsuki organization build a city. Also, while the continent may be vast, I'm pretty sure one of the Five Great Shinobi Nations would have caught on. It's very likely that the Akatsuki village is not around there, but somewhere completely different.

22. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

Well, except apparently it's totall fucking empty D:

Anyway, Oro thinks when he learns enough Jutsu the true secret behind them will be unlocked and he'll become God.

23. Raptor Vagabond

Hey Rome wasn't built in a day, >.> The AL plan is just starting, and it doesn't involve passing his mind into a bishy boy. Let the pedophilia to Oro, real men conquer the world :jk

24. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

Sas-uke is just a stepping-stone on the the path to Godhood.

25. Raptor Vagabond

god-pedo maybe. I assure you that he won't survive for long.

26. ItsMrJedi Active Member

I didnt say that the city was his own city which he founded. I meant that the place where he is, is just a place where all outlaws live.

If you have watched "Hunter X Hunter", then there was also a place named "Land of the falling star", where all outlaws lived in. Just a place like that...

27. Rikudou God of Logic

I believe it's one of the inor countries/villages that got trimmed by their country. Although AL said the 5 great countries were immune to it, the Sand almost came victim to it too.

28. hhallahh Member

Actually.. is it me, or does the "Akatsuki city" really look like the place where Sai and Danzou originally met?

29. ZensetsuDoKDo Fresh from Northern Marianas

Maybe its AL's city to further dominate other contries...

30. Splintered Active Member

I thought it looked rather nice. We haven't really seen many cities as much as we have seen busy villages. Though, Konoha isn't that medieval either, I think it's dumbed down by the anime.

Either way, it's an interesting view. It's nice to see that different lands have different types of designs and feelings.