1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

[329] Is the AL hiding something?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by zagman505, Oct 27, 2006.

1. zagman505 Shakou, Hitsuki!

from wat the AL says in chapter 329, the ultimate goal of Akatsuki is world domination, which will be achieved in this way:

1. make a lot of money

2. create the first mercenary organization in the whole world, allowing the small nations to trim down on shinobi villages in times of peace, and then in times of war Akatsuki will supply the shinobi for the war, create the war, etc. the bijuu will be used to 'create wars suited for the market'. eventually they will have a monopoly on wars, and destroy the shinobi villages system altogether, forcing EVERYBODY to rely on Akatsuki.

3. take over the world

i don't know about the rest of you, but this sounds kind of fishy to me. it sounds like it could be a reasonable plan, well thought out and everything, taking over the world by taking over the world's economies. however...

what exactly does he mean by using the bijuu to create wars suited for the market?

are there more than just the 9 members of Akatsuki? perhaps they're just the main branch and there are hundreds of people following them? otherwise, how would 9 people be a mercenary organization?

how would they monopolize wars? if that means that all fighting is done by them, wouldn't it become Akatsuki vs. Akatsuki, and end up hurting themselves?

so... i think that AL has some other motive that he's keeping hidden from the other Akatsuki members. there just seem to be some gaps in his plan that make it seem less plausible.

do you think the AL is hiding anything? if so, wat? if not, why not?

Tags:
  2. Denizen Water Bear

I think that the Akatsuki leader does have some other objective he is hiding from the members, but we'll find out eventually i guess...

3. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

i believe akatsuki has many people working under them...thus the city the AL was in may be a city he founded for that purpose....the tailed beasts are going to be used according to how much power is needed for a certain job....oh yeah, he most likely has "other plans" that he keeps to himself.

4. NU-KazeKage The Real Kaze Kage...

i thought it was a pretty lame plan for the AL to have...there has to be somthin else ...and how are they gonna control the KYUUBI isnt his chakra poison...

5. Tarin Member

The plan does seem to have a few holes in it and it does seem a bit early to be revealing it. To me it seems likely there are more plot twists ahead

6. Caitlyn Jenner Nightcrawler

hes very intelligent and has his plan planned out

7. Alekzu White and nerdy

Each member have their own goals too, so it's nothing strange if the AL also has it.

8. kupah Well-Known Member

The way I see it, that city wasn't from the "ninja world". It may be that he wants to conquer the "non-ninja world".
    The last 2 pages of 329 game that idea, so many antennas, so modern in a way.

Just my point

9. CyberPunk 3D Blaster Savage

AL is hiding something. His true sequence of events is this:

1. Collect underpants
    2. ?
    3. Profit!