1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

[329] Purpose of the bijuu--sure, on paper it all sounds simple.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Spectrum, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Spectrum Active Member

Step one, get the monees. Step two, establish ghetto band of villainous ninjas for hire, build a rep, and use bijuu to maintain control of supply and demand in the war market. Step three, rule the world. When you put it that way, any idiot could do it.

But it seems to me like AL only kinda glanced over the really tricky spots. In particular, that part about using the bijuu to wreak havoc and create their own wars. He makes it sound like the nine tailed beasts are playthings you can operate with remote controls. Well, not from what we've seen.

Just how do they plan to use and control these things, anyway? It's obviously not just a simple matter of extracting them from any human hosts they might have, or they wouldn't have to bother doing whatever it is they're doing with the Sanbi as well as Nibi. And I have serious doubts they're planning to create new jinchuuriki of their own with their captured bijuu, because from what we've seen, the things have only been sealed into infants thus far, and a newborn jinchuuriki would take way too long to mature into anyone possibly of any use as a weapon.

It could be they're planning to seal them into themselves, but that doesn't quite seem to fit into their newly revealed plan--you'd think it would warrant some specific mentioning by AL in that monologue of his if they were planning on it. And in any case, if the Akatsuki were simply planning to start wars themselves, they're frankly powerful enough that they could probably just about do it already. There likely isn't one among them (with the possible exception of Tobi) who wouldn't qualify as a human weapon already.

So this leaves... what? Releasing the bijuu in their native forms to wreak doom and chaos? Can't be, because of the aforementioned procedure with Sanbi, as well as the fact that they'd likely be impossible to control anyway. Like I said earlier, a bijuu isn't some simple pet or toy that'll just obediently follow your every command. And if they can't control them, there's no point, as simply letting a bijuu loose somewhere without direction seems likely to result in something closer to a natural disaster than a controlled, directed attack. If you want to incite someone to war, you need to give them someone else to aim at, not just a random wild beast.

So either it's something else entirely (extracting the demons' chakra for some sinister purpose, perhaps?), or they really haven't thought this through. Or they have, and there's something I'm completely missing. At any rate, it seems to be a rather gaping flaw in AL's master plan. The bijuu are obviously essential to the grand scheme, or they wouldn't be organizing practically the whole thing around them. But how exactly are they planning to use these things? That part still hasn't had much light shed on it.

Tags:
  2. CrystalCypher Custom User Title

Maybe the rings and the statue have a connection together. The statue holds the monsters at bay while with the ring you can call upon the power of the bijuu chakra and abilities.

3. Dark Uchiha Already Home

or, the rings itself control the bijuu when there released from the container, hence why they want one bijuu per person. So when they release them that person would have the power to suppress the bijuu, end the false war and be praised... We call this Racketeering

4. gallacher Member

Obviously their plan is never gonna work since they are never ever gonna catch Naruto

5. Jin-E Well-Known Member

As stated, it could be that the rings or the statue has something to do with question. The AL might have a technique that could somehow make these beasts comply.

In any case, if an army from a powerful ninja village attacks they could just release a couple of Bijuus and let them attack and decimate the numbers of the enemy. When they have wiped out most some Akatsuki could enter and reseal them and then they and their aliied forces could do some mop-up actions against any survivors from the villages.

It could also be that they plan to use them as a plot to terrorize and subdue villages to avoid uneccesary resistance. Sort of like how the nuclear weapons worked out during the Cold War.

The AL also now that the relationship between all the major ninja villages are pretty restrained and that their is great mistrust and animosity between them. Its pretty unlikely they would be able to gain a workable coalition together before its to late.

6. bearzerger Major Cliff Allister McLane

If the AL really had a means to properly control the bijuu, they would have no need to build up their forces. They could immediately challenge the major villages and I doubt any village would have even the slightest chance against a handful bijuu attacking at once.
    I could imagine the Akatsuki using the Bijuu as trade goods, leasing them to the smaller villages as a means to attack a neighbouring country or as a means to defend against a stronger opponent. Or they could unleash one in the countryside, to let it cause some havoc for a while to increase the demand of shinobi like the Akatsuki offer.

7. Ofkinheimer Active Member

AL has develped an intelligent, step by step plan for his organizations ultimate goal. Whether it is simple or complex, it's is almost impossible that he hasn't figure out a way to use the power/strenght of the bijuu in war.

As use of the bijuu is the centerpiece of his strategy, it would be rather naive to think that there isn't already a plan in place. Sure we can speculate on exactly "how", but i'm just gonna save myself the trouble of figuring it out and assume that he has a plan, whatever it may be...........until Kishi writes a chapter where AL goes "Crap, I didn't figure out how to use the bijuu...FUCK!"

Plus, there is a jutsu for EVERYTHING in Narutoverse.....including controlling Bijuu.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  8. geminis Active Member

I think your idea is the most probable.

9. Spectrum Active Member

As was brought up in at least one other thread, though, it's probably safe to assume that most of the major villages at the very least know of Akatsuki's plan to capture all of the bijuu, so a racketeering scheme probably wouldn't work out exactly the way they'd like it to. No one's going to think, "My hero!" when they see a brave Akatsuki member subdue the big, bad bijuu--they're going to think, "Wtf, you're the guys that sicced the thing on us in the first place!"

In addition, if it is the rings that they plan to use to control them, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they currently missing one? Orochimaru still has his old ring from his Akatsuki days, last I checked. There are also ten rings in total, so the number doesn't actually match up with the number of bijuu.

Anyway, I'm still not quite buying it. If there was some way to control the bijuu, you would think people would have attempted it before, as it seems far more effective than sealing them inside of people instead. Bijuu have been used in warfare for god knows how long, so it's not like people are unfamiliar with their capabilities and how to use them. And yet Chiyo-baasan insisted that no one could control that kind of power, that it was too dangerous. Considering she personally helped seal a bijuu into someone, you'd think she'd know. Mark my words, this is by far the riskiest part of the Akatsuki's plan, and definitely the most likely point for the whole thing to fall apart.

10. The Times 51% Evil

Release the Biju on some unsespecting village that can't fight it by themselves
    Get the village to call up Akatsuki.
    Akatsuki pwns Biju.
    Akatsuki gets paid. Village starts to rely on Akatsuki for all it's military problems.

They don't need to control the Biju, they just want the Biju to wreck a village, which they do when left alone. And shown by the pwnage of the Sanbi, they don't have any trouble Koing these things. Then they'll take it back to the cave and seal it up.

11. Mezu The Guardian

It wouldn't matter whether or not they could fully control the bijuu if they were to use them. The AL has a jutsu that seals the bijuu, he must have a jutsu that unseals them, as is implied in this chapter. All he needs to do is unseal them within a country, it's like a terrorist planting a nuke within a country and then leaving unseen. The bijuu will wreak havoc, there will be few who can match one bijuu not to mention multiple bijuu at the same time.

With all the commotion, people will go to Akatsuki, knowing that they are super hax, and Akatsuki will walk in the country and own the beasts just as they have done up to this point. There is no risk to them, none have died, none have been threatened... the Akatsuki can overwhelm the bijuu's, atleast the ones they have captured so far.

This task would be even easier if the rings have a dual purpose, one being the control of a bijuu matched by the AL's jutsu's finger/number system, like others have said.

It's a great plan that they are capable of. There is only one thing that stands in there way, Naruto... cough... PnJ... cough... gag..

12. TenshiOni Active Member

Despite your points, I still think it's ring related. The Akatsuki treat them with too much importance (Deidara: "Ok, now where's my ring?"...Tobi: "With this, I can join the organization, right?").

As we learned from Shodai and Naruto's necklace, there are powers and objects that help one subdue bijuu. I personally don't think it's too farfetch'd to assume there are more items capable of controlling bijuu, and here is where the rings come in.

The bijuu are being sealed into a statue with two hands complete with the standard set of 10 fingers. Anyone can see that the Akatsuki position themselves on specific fingers...the fingers that correspond to their respective rings. That, if anything, is evidence of the "Rings control the bijuu, theory." If you ask me, the statue is a device and/or greater demon that comes together with the 10 rings. Once the bijuu go in, the rings act as the Pokeballs and the bijuu are reliable Pokemon.

This hasn't been attempted before (at least, to our knowledge) because no one has had access to the King of Hell (Anima!) statue before...or maybe the rings. Probably both.

Oh, and about the 10th ring?

Either:

A) One ring to rule them all
    or
    B) King of Hell statue is it's own Pokemon

The Orochimaru problem can be solved by simply killing him. In fact, him having the ring is probably the main reason they're planning to do this.

13. Kaiox Title below lies, I hate kids

Yeah, AL would most definately have a plan to control the Bijuus, and a fairly failsafe plan too.

AL: Yes, time to wreak havoc with the Sanbi now!
    *Sanbi curdles
    AL: wtf, it isn't supposed to do that!

yeah right.

14. Gunners .

With the rings though, I noticed that the members were all stood on a parictular thumb for the statue. Anyway I wonder i, hm I kinda don't know.

How they plan to use the Bijju I don't know either, they will probably just unleash them on particular beasts then reseal them in the statue with the rings.

15. Spectrum Active Member

(God, I love multi-quote. :love)

But like I said earlier, why the hell would they trust the Akatsuki when most of the villages know they're the ones currently stocking up on the bijuu in the first place?

The thing is, if the bijuu attacks one village and then, left to its own devices, attacks a different one afterward, that's not going to start a war. If they want to do that, they have to make it look like one village is attacking another, not like it was just a random bijuu attack.

They would have to rush in to seal it up again like you said, and do it quickly.

Again, see my note about people trusting the Akatsuki.

I suppose if there are villages that aren't aware of what the Akatsuki have been doing, though, it could work, which would be another reason why they're probably targeting those villages first. But what's to stop one of the villages in the know from clueing the others in on the Akatsuki's real motives? (Especially since it would really be in their own best interests.)

This makes sense to me (although the Akatsuki just happening to gain access to the rings/statue when no one else knew about them is the work of PnJ at best), and I agree that the rings definitely have something to do with it. My main point about that was the Orochimaru problem, and I agree with you about their intended solution as well. They've obviously got to get that back at some point.

If Oro gets defeated at the end of Part 2, though, and Sasuke or someone else picks it up and brings it back to Konoha as part of the set-up for a potential Part 3... that would be a great twist. >_>

I don't imagine Sanbi huddling in a corner or anything so much as I imagine it just going berserk and them just sort of sitting by not really able to do anything about it. Again, note what Chiyo said in chapter 256 about the bijuu being too dangerous to attempt to control, even for the Akatsuki. I've just got a feeling that something, somewhere, is not going to go according to plan.

Mike's got me wondering, though... now I really wonder just what the hell is up with that statue. XD

16. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

Chakra deforms reality

This allows magic

Bijuu are chakra

All nine Bijuu gathered together...

17. R3trograde Il n'y a pas de hors-texte.

The idiocy on these forums is astounding....First second-guessing Kakashi's training method using complex logic when it's obvious that Kishi isn't going to turn around and say, "Oh...I forgot this, so the training doesn't work anymore." Naruto, just quit and go home. Now the master plan? Really, don't you think Kishi and several assistants spend hundreds of hours every month just to make these things happen? One little "slip-up" will have obviously been accounted for weeks/months/years prior to the chapter's publication.

In Narutoverse terms, don't you think AL has been thinking his plan OVER and OVER for the past....however long? Just because some plot mechanic hasn't been revealed yet doesn't make it a catastropic plothole. Now, might I suggest that sealing the bijuu into the statue could act as some kind of....remote control? It could project a bijuu and its chakra on a specific area to start a war. There! A perfectly reasonable response to your question.

18. Spectrum Active Member

Hello to you too. Oi, relax. :p

Never once did I say it was a plothole. In fact, if anything, I was thinking the opposite--I think Kishimoto may very well intend for something to go bad during the execution stage of this plan. It's obviously not all going to go perfectly, because then the bad guys would win and we'd have no more story. So, yeah. :p

It's not Kishimoto I'm questioning (though while we're on the subject, it's not like he's incapable of plotholes, mind); it's the Akatsuki. And I'm not even really questioning them so much as I'm questioning exactly what it is they've got up their sleeves that hasn't yet been revealed. Once it is, then we can really get to debating whether it'll work or not; for the time being, this thread was mainly intended to point out that we may have heard some of the details of AL's plan, but there are still a lot to be accounted for (operation bijuu warfare making up the bulk of those).

19. Mezu The Guardian

I agree, Of course Konoha or Suna would clue in the rest because it would seem to be in there best interest. But in truth it's not, why? If the countries were to attack Akatsuki it would be the wrong move because Akatsuki by themselves are probably able to take on the world, since most if not all seem to be well above the kage's at present. And two is that if you tempt Akatsuki, all nine bijuu's are waiting to be released at once and no one wants that... including Akatsuki.

20. Sirius Ice Weaver

Well, i'm a believer of the theory that AL=Third MS user, who has a much better sharingan than itachi; thus, with this strong MS he'll be able to control the bijuus kinda like how Sasuke showed us a little in his conversation with the Kyuubi.

21. lkjhgfdsa New Member

Personally I don't think releasing bijuu will start a war. Two countries need to fight each other... Best idea would be a sort of lease policy... Hey small country is having issues you can borrow 1-tail for 1k$ now bigger country is starting to get owned? Well you can borrow 2 tail for 5k$ and put small country back into its place... This keeps going on and on, countries have to depend on Akatsuki for bijuu... It might be like Cyborg 009 when Black Ghost tries the whole world war thing by releasing war tech or whatever... Anyways when the war escalates bigger counties will try to hold out of dealing with Akatsuki but being attacked by bijuu is too hard so they're forced to depend on bijuu... It becomes more of a bijuu war until each country is totally ruined, financially and millitarily, AL comes in, re-seals bijuu and take over...

22. cygnus Ta Det Lungt

I think Kishi went this way because it meant that Naruto doesn't necessarily have to have the Kyuubi removed from his body. The key isn't "9" Bijuu, its controlling the power of a number of bijuu to have the power to cause these wars.

23. 火影ナルト friends

24. Megaharrison Eternal President of the Cafe Retired Staff

It's possible the Leader has found the answer that so many in the Narutoverse have been trying to find: how to control a bijuu.

It's likely the statue forces the bijuu's into submission, and when they're spat out they retain all their previous powers but they can be controlled. It may be that the rings allow a member to control their respective demon, but this is unlikely because I doubt the Leader would risk giving psychopaths like Deidara their very own weapon that is vital to an overall plan. If all the akatsuki's start fighting each other with the bijuu's then the AL is screwed.

There is also a chance the theory I believed before (combining them into the statue to awaken 1 super bijuu) could still be the case. The Leader never specificed how the bijuus would be used in creating wars. And certainly the statue itself supports this theory.