1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

[329] Rasengan incomplete?? or unfinished??

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by p1ay3r99, Oct 26, 2006.

1. p1ay3r99 I Want Sharigan

was it ever said that Yondy couldn't finish the jutsu, or that he just didn't get around to it due to his early death (sealing the Kyuubi)???

Tags:
  2. TenshiOni Active Member

The words "incomplete" and "unfinished" are kinda synonymous of each other.

Anyway, it was stated Yondaime originally created the Rasengan with the intention of placing his own elemental chakra into it, yes. So yeah, it's an incomplete jutsu.

3. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

Actually it should be considered complete. It's not that rasengan isn't complete if that was the case then you wouldn't be able to use it. It's just that it wasn't the jutsu 4th intended to create. So he basically went with a hypotesis and in the end the result became Rasengan but since it wasn't what his hypothesis wanted to end up, his goal for that jutsu isn't complete.

In other words even if he would have combined both factors it wouldn't have been called Rasengan anymore but something else. So you can classify Rasengan as a jutsu by mistake rather then uncomplete or unfinished.

4. Guardsman Bass Member

The problem with calling it 'incomplete' is that we have no idea of what a complete Rasengan would look like. They say it would combine wind chakra with the Rasengan, but how? Sorry, it's OT but it's been bugging me.

5. ANBUBooBoo Patron Saint of Cannon Fodder

Technically, the Rasengan is "complete" in that it has no major flaws and doesn't put the user in a dangerous situation to use it (like chidori without sharingan). It's like a gun and a laser-sight. It's still a gun with or without the sight, but it's better and more badass with it.

I'm not sure if the 4th would have ever completed rasengan... But I think there certainly could have been a chance of it, had he not died. He is, after all, similar to Naruto.

6. Dark Uchiha Already Home

yea as people posted its complete but incomplete in its orignal purpose..
    chocalate cake with sprinkles... just rasengan is w/o the sprinkles but a still a damn good cake

7. CrazyMoronX Old Man

Yondaime couldn't do it, it was too hard.

8. B.o.t.i Active Member

put it done as not enough time for him to finish it or he died to early to finish it.