1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

[329] So It would seem it was that obvious after all...

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by pppp, Oct 26, 2006.

1. pppp Mister T

:narsengan :nod

Best Story Arc

Tags:
  2. Naruko Supporting Staff

Until we see him finish it, we don't know that. Don't jump the gun, wait for the next chapter!

3. pppp Mister T

That's why the title of the thread is "It would seem" and not "It was"......please note the difference.....

4. Raptor Vagabond

Wich btw will take a week more :/ No new chapter next week.

5. Mizura Meh

Aww man, I was thinking along those lines too.

"Wtf, you mean up till now he had a gazillion clones thinking independently, but not one thought of taking care of the elemental while the other formed the Rasengan?"

Wtf?

Hopefully it's indeed not that obvious...

And the result better look good. Better than a normal rasengan, in any case. :mad

Again? So soon?

6. Raptor Vagabond

yup. sorry about that :(

7. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Its a sad work (lazy).

8. TicoTico Smexin-teh-Hinata

Yes, it was obviousish and you weren't the first one to suggest it. I myself suggested something like this in a chapter 314-thread.

9. oronisi ...

I think all of us have thought of this in the past. It's obvious. It's how Naruto solved the first rasengan problem. Thing is, I think all of us are hoping that we are still wrong because that would just be obvious and lame.

10. Lord Snow MOAR Kittens

I am not convinced it`s that simple because even Kakashi is confused about what Naruto actually figured out. If it was that simple wouldn`t Kakashi would have caught on to it.

11. Chatulio Senex

@Mizra I would laugh that after several genius ninja atempted to do this the answer is basically to have one user use normal rasengan while the other uses wind chakra and then mix it. Afterwards i would feel upset that it was so pathetic.

12. Mizura Meh

Whoa, it's about the same time last year. :blink

Last year, after that, we got Sai and all his artistic stuff. Kishimoto had better come up with something interesting this time. Sai was interesting for a while, until he got bitch-slapped. :oh

Much agreed. =__= Actually, I'll skip the laughing phase. *still remembers the guy parodying the series and saying that Naruto would use 2 Kage Bunshins, and have one add Wind, while the jounins on the side go "Wtf orly why didn't I think of that?" That was many, many chapters back...*

=__=

13. pppp Mister T

Just to make things clear here, I don't know if it's gonna work out as I said (and as others said too apparently), but if that's the case then I guess I would be a little disappointed as I was kind of expecting more...and why would (genius) Kakashi take a whole day to figure it out ??

But then again, I think it would be completely coherent from a storyline point of view....
    Well that's cool. I never claimed I was the first one to do so...:nod

Last edited: Oct 26, 2006
  14. Ofkinheimer Active Member

God, and the chapter after the break is probably going to be a funeral chapter.

: (

15. ansoncarter Active Member

I thought looking left and right was supposed to be some kind of metaphor or something

didn't think he literally had to look both ways at once. Are his eyeballs actually related to windsengan or something?

maybe windsengan will have a flaw like mangekyou blindness. It'll slowly turn naruto blind too, or crosseyed

16. Wrath Mourning

I expect there's something more to it than that, because really Naruto would have figured it out by now. Hell, he probably would have done it by accident. And Kakashi wouldn't be confused either.

17. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

Actually, Naruto figured it out just now.

18. ansoncarter Active Member

anyone else think this means windsengan will have an eye related weakness, like the other super-ability, mangekyou does?

19. mr_shadow Minister of State Security Moderator

I think it is indeed that obvious. Strangly im not all that pissed really...

20. Wrath Mourning

Yes, that's my point. It would have been the first thing he tried.

21. Chatulio Senex

He needed to watch a cat play with a baloon to figure out that he should use both hands for the first step. I can believe he hadn't thought of using a bunshin to use wind while he used normal rasengan.

22. B.o.t.i Active Member

I reallty hope it ain't what everyone is thinking about 1 bunshin on each side>>since naruto has been doing that already check the last chapters when we first saw the KWGOD's.

It would be so lame if it is bunshin orientated as well.

Naruto was using himself or one bunshin to create rasengan & other bunshins to add wind & he went kyuubi & it became the KWGOD arc.

I think he just worked out that its a 2 handed move literally.If you remember what yamato said about mixing to elements you have to put one in each hand & form it well I guess when it comes to mixing things 2 hands are needed.

Hence you don't need to look left & right you see it all at once I guess
    So I'll say here comes a hadoken & kamehaha hand stances.

23. Dariusd Active Member

Naruto saying how do you look left, while being told to look right, just implies help from a kage bunshin... Seems like that's how it's going to work, or that's how it's hinted at, at least lol, unless he asked kakashi to help.

24. Ofkinheimer Active Member

Again, Naruto's technique and strenght lies in clones, Sasake in Sharingan, Neji in Brakugan, and on and on..............I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised that his ultimate jutsus would be based on clones as every one and their mama have their ultimate jutsu based on their unique strenght.

Kishi has made it extremely clear from day 1 that Naruto uses Bunshins as a basis of all his fights. Bunshin MAKES Naruto just like sharingan MAKES Sasake.

25. Lion Takemusu

My 2 cents on the issue...

I'm still kinda "confused" about the left and right issue... Naruto says that he basically needs to look left and right at the same time. I don't take this literally, so it's basically the same as being both yes and no at the same time.

Kakashi says it's possible if he uses bunshins. But, I don't think he's actually right. One Kakashi is looking left and the other is looking right, but neither of them is looking left and right at the same time. And perhaps this is the thing Naruto realized.

He needs to be able to use bunshins in a way that allows this paradox to break. What I'm after is that the technique requires the use bunshins in a way that lets them dissapear while the technique is still going and give the experience to naruto, who can then put it alltogether and finish it.

:notrust

26. pppp Mister T

I totally agree. KB usage would be coherent.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2006
  27. 4ghost Seimei

That was also my thinking and frankly my wish. Hopefully everything that was revealed during this training will come back into play in his new jutsu. In the end all coming together to create Naruto's new jutsu.

One of the first things that was explained prior to the training was what made up those Kekkei Genkai jutsu like Hyouton and Yamato's Mokuton. Calling forth the required element for each hand then bringing the two together. Asuma also explained that when it comes to manipulating the wind element one has to imagine splitting chakra into 2 then grinding the two fields finely together.

I'm really hoping that Naruto decides to take the spatial manipulation that is Rasengan in one hand while simultaneously manipulating his chakra's nature into wind in the other. It would be perfect if he creates the new jutsu modeled after what he learned about those bloodline limit jutsu. It would also be perfect if the new jutsu ends up requiring no Kage bunshin.

28. Shishi-O Oda Is God

damn, i sort of forgot about that.:(

29. Shiron BOING!!!

Unfortunately, Naruto's not the one writing the story; Kishimoto is. Naruto has no control over whether his actions/thinking patterns make sense or not.

After reading this chapter, I really think that this is it. I'm hoping that Kishimoto can come up with something more original than just reusing the way in which Naruto learned the Rasengan, but meh. I'm not going to get my hopes up here. I'd rather not be dissapointed if this does turn out to be the case.