1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Come join the KCC Haiku Contest -- Summer!
    Entries due by August 17th at 2:30 PM UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

[329] Who's Watching Yugito/Nibi?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by ouroborus, Oct 26, 2006.

1. ouroborus

If the Akatsuki are all visiting the new cave/hideout in astral forms/holograms/whatever, then who is physically there?

If you look, all 9 of them are see through. Even if Tobi and Deidara dropped off their bijuu and Zetsu dropped of Nibi, shouldn't someone be physically in the cave in case one of them wake up and decide to walk off in the middle of the things??? Or if some random nin rescues them?

Yet even Tobi, Deidara, and Zetsu are see through, which means they aren't really there. I double checked the Rescue Gaara arc and both Sasori and Deidara appeared normal, not their astral/ghost/whatever.

But in this case no one is. Did Kishimoto screw up? Or did the Akatsuki get too confident? Or is this plot no jutsu to give Yugito a chance to escape or be rescued?

Tags:
  2. Grrblt

I think they have some way of making sure she won't escape on her own (sedatives etc) but yes, it does open up for a rescue mission. Not that I think one will happen anyway.

3. Naruko Supporting Staff

I'm one of those still holding out hope that she slips away somehow, we just keep seeing her too much/too long for her to be thrown away too soon (unless something specific and significant happens at her extraction that Kishi stops to show so we have to be able to recognize her). But no, I think they're not paying that close attention to her...so we shall see what happens.

4. Frieza

She is done.. no way she is ever coming back to life

5. Futagokage

No, she is not waking up and starting run. They are 9 of the most powerful shinobis, they are not stupid.

6. I Я Reckless!

NOBODY is coming to rescuse her, shes dead.

If her country didnt care about her, Konoha wont nor any other country, shes fucking dead

7. Fenix

First of all, she is not dead in 329 since they need her demon

But yes I agree she is done

8. Rashman

yugito is facing divine judgement. she cannot be rescued:oh no even kishimoto can save her........HIDAN RULES :yell

hahaha yeah but in all seriousness i doubt the akatsuki will let their gaurd down that easily. yugito after facing hidan is probably in a serious coma or she might be under a jutsu. she is probably in the the same state as gaara only that the damage done to her is worse i think. she also cannot be rescued. she is in a a hideout after all...she cannot just be found. does anyone even know she's missing? zetsu will probably be on a look out and all...i mean her fate is sealed...for now at least.

9. kupah

I agree with the akatsuki not being stupid thing, but they said they need 6 days. Anything could happen in 6 days

10. Descent of the Lion

Zetsu. He seems to have the ability to teleport. Throught the world with ease.

11. Yamato (Inactive)

13. Ofkinheimer

If there is a Jutsu to revive the dead, i'm sure there is one to restrain ninja, etc.

Narutoverse has seen to many wars to not have developed means of restraining the enemy so that they don't escape.

14. Darth Judicar

I'd assume the AL and most likely Zetsu are watching her. The AL was featured in that city last chapter and we got another glimpse of that city in this chapter, so it's safe to believe he's there and Zetsu delivered here, so it's likely he's still around.

15. Raikiri

In order to keep Yugito in there, they put a poster of an oiled Kisame in a thong next to her. That way, whenever she wakes up, it is the first thing she sees, and then she will faint due to sensory and hormonal overload. Poor Yugito, there is simply no escaping this trap. At least she will die happy.

16. Ofkinheimer

Yugito seems like she would be into the Emo types with dark hairs and brooding sensibilities.

Itachi to the rescue!

17. Sci-Fi

Would think the Akatsuki would setup barriers...stronger than the ones they used for Gaara...to keep things/people in or out.

18. MS81

I think she will be saved some how.I truely believe that Yugito clan or someone from the village will report it to konoha the Tsunade will take the matter of Akatsuki more serious.:wink