1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

[329] Yugito

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Lu Bu, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Lu Bu

From the looks of her, I am guessing she's still alive and they didn't do her yet.

Any chance someone will get her out of there?

Tags:
  2. Grrblt

Yeah, she's with all likeliness still alive. I don't think they've done her, in any sense of the word :evil If they were done with her, she would be dead and Zetsu would have eaten her a long time ago.
    So logically she can still be rescued, if someone busts in before they're done (should take a while, 3 days+however long Sanbi requires) but from a storytelling PoV I think it's safe to say that Akatsuki will not fail at extracting her bijuu.

3. OniTasku

Edit: Nevermind. It's the Sanbi jinchuuriki, correct?

4. Grrblt

Sanbi doesn't have a jinchuuriki, Sanbi is the big thing lying on the ground. Yugito is the Nibi jinky.

5. Raptor

Well I always wondered what happened to her. With the 2 biijus to be sealed in the statue the blonde idiot has at least 6 days to complete the steroidsgan.

Unless Yugito escapes :jk

6. OniTasku

Nibi...Sanbi, curses. I always get those two mixed up. I really should just go back and refresh my mind on that part of the manga, Part II in general. Thanks for the clarification. :sweatdrop

Eh, maybe she'll live. I'm sure Kishimoto didn't just throw her character in for disposable purposes only. She'll serve some sort of role to help Naruto (or other main/semi-main characters).

7. Grrblt

Basically, but we don't know for sure if sealing a free bijuu will take as long as extracting+sealing one. It's possible she still only has little over 3 days.

8. Raptor

Well even then, if she's still alive (and I'm sure she is) I hope to see a bit more about her. Also since it's the 3 tails it can even take more for all we know. Different biijus different ammount of power too.

9. Kyuubi Naruto

No problem, Yugito's going to be done with shortly.

Her life doesn't matter.

10. Marsala

In other news, Asuma's still dead! Ha ha!

11. Grrblt

So, yeah... She's alive, it will take six days.

smile-big

12. Boreas

Actually this could be good... could Kishimoto be planning to let her escape from Akatsuki and in that way appear to naruto? Honestly i think she will somehow survive and there is more to be known of her.

13. Futagokage

If she escapes thing would get interesting, but i doubt she will

14. Raptor

No idea. I hope so, that way Naruto can meet someone like him besides Gaara.

15. rorykage

if it's gonna take 3 days just to get finished with sanbi, and then another 3 days to finish with yugito/nibi, i think there is an awful lot of room for akatsuki to be interrupted, and yugito may be saved, or at least regain consciousness and do something cool.

it just doesn't seem logical to introduce a character, give her a face, a name, an ability and a place of origin, just to kill her off on the same page. her character is still waiting to make a reappearance. besides, isn't time naruto met another jinchuuriki, besides gaara?

i also think it's interesting how yugito was similar to naruto. when she was introduce she did the classic naruto thing and proudly proclaimed to her enemies " I AM (surname) YUGITO OF THE HIDDEN CLOUD, AND I AM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!" and then she went wild, just like naruto would.

she is definitley gonna make another appearance.

16. Darth Judicar

She's still alive at the moment it appears, but she's in a room with at least one Akatsuki, the leader, as it's unknown which members are casting projections of themselves. Definitely no way anyone's breaking in to snatch her away with the AL physically present, as he would certainly kill them. Though it would sort of amusing if someone did come, as then he could catch a glimpse of the AL's skills. :nuts

17. The Times

Wouldn't she like, wake up in three days?

18. Halo

I'm not convinced she's going to die yet. Seems odd that they introduced her earlier on with her proclaiming her full name & village and she's still here. If she was going to die, there seems to be no point in showing her alive still. However, it'd seem really lame if she somehow escaped or someone rescued her.

19. rorykage

and i can specially agree with your last line. i don't necessarily want her to survive this whole encounter and live happily ever after, but i want to her wake up and show some skill, and give us a reason for having been introduced to her. i want her to have more significance is all, and i think it's important for naruto's character, that he encounter and connect with more jinchuuriki than just gaara.

20. CM Pope

Yugito lives, very true...but at least Hidan, Kakuzu and The Leader are using the Astral Projection jutsu...so it's not like anyone really knows where the Akasuki cave is at this point in time. The only ones likely to be present are Tobi and Deidara and I don't think we'll be resolving their storyline anytime soon.

Only way anything will happen is if the Lightning Country come to Konoha for aid in saving their 2nd Strongest Ninja or if somehow Hidan and Kakuzu end up letting it slip. But again, we dunno where Hidan and Kakuzu are now and it's a safe bet they're a safe distance away from any action judging by Hidans bad mood.

Unless something pretty drastic happens Yugito is Zetsu-food.

21. MS81

22. Shishi-O

23. Jackal Iscariot

She will wake up and all Akatsuki will try to get her to stay by yelling at her. They will then bemoan the fact that no one stayed in the cave since Tobi didn't wear deoderant (and he didn't want to stay by himself).

25. rorykage

you guys should check out my thread about yugito.

some pretty strong points have been made by those who have been posting.

like i've been saying, i don't know what role she'll play, but she is not dead yet and will be sure to show some significance.

26. Ofkinheimer

Kishi should let her live. We need more hot, older females in Naruto. I feel guilty looking at the teenaged, not very legal ones.

27. crono220

to bring in a Female Jinchuriki that's from a village that we don't know shit about to kill her off would be just sad. I hope she wakes and gets the fuck out of their...Besides every akatsuki member is using their "astral" projection in that cave... and I doubt anyone but zetsu can catch her, if she managed to escape....