1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

3rd Time's the Charm?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Jaggerjack, Oct 9, 2006.

What gonna happen come the 3rd encounter?

1. Ichigo Will Kill Grimm

17 vote(s)
    60.7%
  2. Grimm Will injure Ichigo who then escapes.

11 vote(s)
    39.3%
  1. Jaggerjack -\_(o.0)_/-

Ok, So as We know. Ichigo has encountered Grimmjaw 2 times.

the first time... Ichigo got as Arrancar ass-whoopin'

The second Time.... Ichigo was able to give Grimm a run for his money, but only to end up getting owned again...

When the 3rd encounter comes.. What can we expect to happen, what conclusions will decease, and what is going down?

Tags:
  2. jonat3 Active Member

Grimmjaw will be decisively beaten, but i'm not sure if he will be killed. He's an awesome character and that makes it uncertain if Kubo will kill him off.

3. Jh1stgen Active Member

Ichigo isnt any stronger than the 2nd tme ... and we have yet to see GJ in his release form~ GJ > Ichgio in the 3rd meeting

4. ez Jesus Christ

I wouldn't say Grimm would die(since no one ever dies...) but Grimm will lose the fight if those two fight a 3rd time.

5. Giorno Giovannax Connor >>>> Superbitch Prime

GJ should win since he is strong enough unreleased to take an onslaught from Vaizard Ichigo and be able to continue fighting and then we have yet to see his release.

Either that or a huge power-up from Ichigo makes this fight a draw.

6. Sirexais Licking Master

That's more than likely. Even so, Grimm has his arm back now and is back to normal.

7. xiaojiang Renji Lover

agreed. Grimmjaw would probably lose but i'm not quite sure on the killed part.

8. conceptz Fox Mulder

Theoretically, Grimmjaw is stronger than Ichigo and should have no difficulties crushing him. But I believe something unexpected will happen, as always.

9. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

I don't see why people think Grimmjow can possibly lose, Ichigo has not gotten ANY stronger since their last encounter, yet, Grimmjow got his arm back and STILL has not released his zanpaktou.
    He never got serious to begin with.

10. Yak on a Forums Break

I still can't see Grimmjaw dying yet. Defeat is out of question unless this turns out to be SS-arc 2 with more ridiculous Deus Ex Machina-like powerups for Ichigo.

I think Grimmjaw is destined to die by the hand of his own kind or someone from SS.

11. Mori` <blink><font color="#DAA520">Sunshine.</font></bli

heh I've come to the conclusion that i must be the only person in the world who thinks Ichigo would have only needed 2 more seconds with his mask out to kill grimmjaw in that fight =p

ah well, its already been mentioned that hollows are likely to be stronger in hueco mundo which leaves plenty of room for Ichigo to get a boost in the amount of time he can hold his mask out for.

I'd say they are pretty much going to be equal, Ichigo will extend his mask time, grimmjaw will release and they'll fight on equal footing with Ichigo probably winning in the end this time.

12. Wobbly Active Member

There's too many unknowns concerning what could possibly happen in this future fight, that it makes it difficult to make an accurate prediction.

Somehow, I doubt that Ichigo and Grimmjaw will actually fight again with a definite conclusion.

13. chauronity ビリーバット

After the 3rd time, Grimm will become an ALLY.
    The vegeta of the bleach.

14. Hazu ♥PUCCA LOVE♥

hmmm...Id actually go for a draw, if Ichigo lost this time thered probably be a fourth encounter, seeing as Ichigo seems to be destined to beat him....but a fourth encounter would bore the readers, even though Im not sure if Ichigo would win it....therefore a draw seems like a simple way out....:shifty

*loving simplicity*

15. Dr.Douchebag Terry Wrist

grimm only had one arm to counter vaizard ichigos attacks now he has two and we dont even know what grimms release is but as it goes 2 losses is too much by manga hero standards so expect grimm to lose the 3rd time even if he releases :(

16. Wrath Mourning

If Ichigo actually tries his hardest to kill Grimmjaw, he would manage it. Hollow power + Bankai superspeed = Grimmjaw dead in half a second. Much like Yammi would be dead if Ichigo had cut his head off instead of his arm in that brief time before he lost control.

But I don't see him actually managing to do the job. Le sigh.

17. Parell Sushi = love

I think, finally, it might end in a draw, but having Ichigo beat Grim with little effort in training on his part will be stepping over a Super Sayain 11111111 line.

18. nyce456 Heavenly Chain Moon Cutter

Ichigo battling Grimm Jaw reminds me of his battle with Byakuka. The first encouter he got owned. The second encounter on the bridge he did a little better but not much, same case with Grimm Jaw. The third battle he took it to a whole other level, which is what I expect him to do when he confronts Grimm Jaw.

19. HugeGuy ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ

I don't see Grimmjow winning if they ever meet for the 3rd time. Because if Ichigo lose again, then that means they'll have to fight for the 4th time and so on until Ichigo manages to win. Sounds unfair? That's Ichigo for you...

20. Predator Want Some Candy?

I say this time Ichigo will hold his mask for longer, and starts to lose, and he does what he did with Zaraki, and says he doesnt wanna lose... he cant lose... this and that... and both Shirosaki and Zangetsu help ichigo to pwn grim. But hey... Im not a one for repeats... especially since this is NOT a rescue arc JUST like the one for SS

*PLEASE NOTE THE SARCASM*

21. Wrath Mourning

The problem, of course, is that even Ichigo's current power set should let him beat 99% of the characters in the series, yet he'll never be allowed to actually do that.

In Hollow form he has more spirit power than even the #1 Espada, and his Bankai converts spirit power into superspeed. Eleven seconds should be enough to kill anyone, because it should be enough to kill anyone before they get a chance to use their full power.

Realistically every fight should go like this:

Ichigo pulls out Bankai, which is only one transformation for him. With that speed boost, he avoids the initial attacks of the enemy. He then brings out his mask, which makes him far more powerful. With those combined abilities he cuts off his enemy's head, killing them instantly.

22. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

23. Dr.Douchebag Terry Wrist

i think he will beat or stalemate a fully released grimm but to be honest fighting one guy 3 times in a short span is stupid because ichigo has to go back to powerleveling
    it would be really cool to see fully released grimm vs vaizard ichigo with a longer time for the mask in the winter war

24. Trias For in the sleep of death...

I seriously fail to see how GJ's released form going to pwn if he becomes able to extend his Vaizardness-Time. Come on guys, released arrancar forms are not that much deal, compared to power boosts the Masks give. In Ichigo's case, it's even lesser.

25. Dr.Douchebag Terry Wrist

weve only seen arrancar level releases (i dont count luppi as an espada)
    grimm told ichigo that in his released state he could fire getsuga tenshou all day long but it wouldnt make a difference
    we dont know what his release will give him but im guessing increased speed and almost impenetrable armor

26. Predator Want Some Candy?

I dun care what grim's release is... cuz on the manga scale:
    Ichigo/shirosaki >>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else
    sure, he will need to work to get to that... but yea.
    If ichigo never toyed with his enemies, he could have killed all his enemies in one hit. He could have killed Byakuya. He could have killed Grimm if he really wanted to... But NOOOO... he has to toy with them... Whats wrong with a quick cut and wacking off a head or two?

27. Trias For in the sleep of death...

...and Hitsugaya told both Aizen and Gin that he would kill them. :laugh

Almost impenetrable armor isn't that much of a deal (since he already is invulnerable against Ichigo's normal attacks) if it's not going to make him invulnerable against Getsuga Tenshou, which is simply impossible if you ask me.

Well.

28. Seany Banned

Ichigo's gonna win this time. He'll probably find a way to keep his mask on for as long as he wants.

29. Last of the Arrancar UNDEAD

Grimmjaw gets a boost too when he's in HM. Plus he has his arm back, and he hasn't released yet, and that is a BIG trumph card he still has, and it will be in his advantage that Ichigo hasn't seen it yet, while Grimmjaw now knows pretty much everything Ichigo can do.

While Ichigo will likely be stronger too, keep his mask on for longer, but otherwise ..... nothing.

Offcourse Kubo desides in the end ... kinda like Nero with his thumb ... up for 'life' down for 'death'.

30. Dr.Douchebag Terry Wrist

again its just speculation i was just judging from the fact that what he told ichigo about never harming him prolly means in fully released form he'll get some kind of armor

but i dont think round three of ichigo vs grimm is gonna happen before the winter war cos if u think about it he got beat down by grimm, recovered, goes to HM and fights the same guy who laid the smack on him w/o further training?

if it does happen then it will be stupid :notrust