1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Naruto Battledome Banner Contest.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice

433 RAW

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by rajin, Jun 5, 2015.

1. rajin Looking for a translator

Kingdom 433 Raw
    Link removed

Tags:
  2. dream fallen prince Administrator

Some cool points but this rebellion/war wasn't too good overall. The aftermath should be interesting especially with Sei as king now.

3. Edward Newgate 世界最強の男

Link removed

Chapter is out.

The rebels are about to encounter Kanki :maybe poor bastards.

4. Muk Let's play a game, Ophelia

poor rebels kanki is the worst to encounter

5. haegar Well-Known Member

and manly tears were shed :lmao

Shin sure got a bit smarter there being the first to realize its over and letting Shobunkun say so rather than doing so himself eh...
    Not to mention that while it came over somewhat cocky there seems nothing wrong to me about openly letting Shoheikun know he is now accepted by the closest loyalist circle. If you think about it that was more humble than it seemed since he also declared publicly it was by and large Shohei who saved everybody's collective asses.

I wonder if Sei is gonna go into a few months of building internal cohesion before he sends Shin on the offensive - his and probably another army should soon be sent towards the border of the first state singled out though :hmm

thinking some more, Sei will definetly honor his word of Shin being the first he sends out to lead the offensive. As atm we cant rly have Shin lead a joint army force outranking people like Kanki or Mobu or such yet, I rly wonder, will Sei have the experienced older generals defensively hold the other borders while the youngsters under Shin are sent to attack? that would make for some interesting stuff actually. maybe with Tou as adviser to the 3 in the background? That worked well once before ...

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  6. Muk Let's play a game, Ophelia

i think he'll put shin as the vice general of a more experienced general. like how moubu was under ouki.

ouki sat back and moubu was on the frontline doing his stuff :gar

so i think they'll put shin with another more experienced general and have him be the vice and on the front leading armies :gar

7. haegar Well-Known Member

I'd find that totally realistic but its not what they agreed on back then :hoho

also, suspicioulsy, Shin's handle people skill is skyrocketting atm for his standards XD
    Karyo Ten just got hyped some more, too with her quick reactions ...

also, wouldnt it rly make sense to have a strong defense? the youngsters have proved they got good offense as a team already ... its actually not so over the top in terms of tactics if they get some sort of backup.

8. Muk Let's play a game, Ophelia

or shin gets a 10k army like how heki got his :gar and gets to conquer a few castles/towns :gar as an opening to the conquest campaign.

he'll put him under some great general though

9. haegar Well-Known Member

i guess thats realistic option too. hishin unit brutal strike force army opening up engagements ...

also, I would want Tou, rly, but in terms of character development we might see another old timer involved. both kanki and ousen would be most dynamics offering options atm I think :hmm

10. MightiestRooster bad-ass motherfucking bird

So much Ryo Fui underestimation.. And for it to be Kanki's army that is supposed to stop the rebellion army.. could be very unfortunate for Sei's faction.

Kanki is a man who does warfare for the lulz and money. He has almost no loyalty to Qin and is a former bandit.

Ryo Fui is an influential man with dirty ways and has lots of money.

You can do the math.

I don't think the author will actually go with this route, but what I'm saying is, it would actually make sense if Kanki pulled A Kanki and dressed everyone as rebels, after receiving the payment from Ryo.

11. haegar Well-Known Member

you are seriously underestimating kanki. sure, hes in it for the golds, but one also cant deny that old fart chotou telling him he has the mettle to be greatest great general of the heavens had impact.
    besides, he got too much swag and brains to be bought out by a ryofui being on the downward slope at this point. if ryofui had tried buying him a few years ago, maaaybe. but I dont think he likes ryofui style people paying him. he has his pride, if a twisted one.

also, the army/capital scheme failed, if ryofui tries playing another card it will be an attempt on sei's life.

12. MightiestRooster bad-ass motherfucking bird

I don't think I'm underestimating Kanki, it's more like I'm looking at his character from different perspective. If Ryo Fui came in front of Kanki and offered him shitload of money for doing a Kanki style stunt, I just don't see Kanki refusing that. His whole crew are former bandits, even if Kanki himself wouldn't want to do it, he would do it for the crew.

That said, I can totally see Kanki taking the money and screwing Ryo Fui at the last moment.

Anyway, I doubt any of this will actually happen.

13. Zoro Grandmaster Stand Tall Still.

I love how Ogiko's always kicking some ass whenever he have some screen time:datass