1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

4th and AL are....related?

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Batosai, May 31, 2007.

1. Batosai New Member

I'm gonna be concise as I don't feel like typing much out tonight, but I believe that the 4th and AL are related, perhaps brothers.

- First off, everyone can agree that they share some similarities with looks (so far only hair style, but its a start)

- Secondly, They both have created techniques that can manage to seal bijus ( probably a family thing)

- Then that would explain how he knows Konoha so well

- Lastly it would give him a motive some what as why he would want to collect the bijus as some misguided revenge plot in conjuction with this world domination plan (also world domination seems too cliche but thats my opinion)

Just wanted to discuss the plausibility of this, would kinda be cool if it ended up being true.

Tags:
  2. Gunners .

You could also compare the way Yondaime spoke to Kakashi and Obito to the way that AL spoke to Tobi and Deidara.

I think the two have some relation, whether it is through blood I don't know. I just feel that they know each other on a personal level.

3. Tori Victorious Penguin

I agree. I get the once friends or family now enemies vibe.

4. Spencer_Gator Pain is a god.

I agree, even though I think the 4th is the leader, chances are he is just related by blood, or just had a personal relationship like one of his former teammates or something..

5. Newzfoxjr The Man of 1,000 Gifs

Nice. I like this one. It'd be cool if it ended up being true, but I'd probably like a surprise that pwned more.

6. Techno_Jutsu Carrying a sharp stick

I think this is more likely than the AL being the 4th, but we know so little about the 4th's life, that to have the AL be a family member, it might seem kind of random.

7. Master Sasori Maker Of Tobi's Armor ;D

it'd hurt if its the 4th,his the hokage that people loved etc etc.
    so i'd choose to believe, maybe his twin brother? ;D

8. herdrocks watch your back

no their not al is not related to anybody we know

9. Quiksilver77 Vintage

Ya, I think kishi really wants us to think that. I just can't see that happening though...although I really want AL to be Yodaime and Naruto's father. I honestly think they Kyuubi is going to be removed from Naruto and he's not going to die, or he will be brought back to life. I also don't think it's too far fetched for him to keep his crazy stamina, but he will loose his rapid healing. Meh who knows what that crazy old kook is thinking.

10. whitefang21 Kage

I think that statue is going to break and all those bjiuu are going to roam free and naruto will some how defeat all of them with 9tails

11. Sky is Over Active Member

interesting theory, but I doubt they're related...

12. Karman Sexy Cohort

Frankly, the only good reason for the fourth not to be the Leader is Yondaime's value as an icon. The first thing we knew about the series was that The Fourth Hokage saved the village, that creates a pretty strong precident for the rest of the story. So unless the ultimate tests that Naruto will always face are those of betrayal, I can't see the Fourth being AL.

I will say though, the evidence to create that connection are pretty strong.

There is plenty of allusions, tips, and indications that AL could be a dead spirit or may be projecting from just about anywhere. He's made 30% imitations and projected the will of itachi and kisame into them. We can't be sure that his current body isn't anything different. All we know about AL, is that he project himself from anywhere at any time and even assume physical shape.

So the fourth could be projecting from within the seal, its possible. Oh wait, but AL has orange hair, grey/green eyes, and multiple rings about his pupils.

Considering that we KNOW that the Fourth and Kyuubi were sealed at the same time, we can assume that they may be in close proximity. Even if they were sealed seperately, some connection may reside because a single jutsu was the use.

So do an experiment for me. Go, get a color picture of Yondaime, preferably official (so the color is true to the show). bring it into photoshop and create a new layer over the image. fill this new layer with an orangy-red close to the kyuubi color. now adjust the layer opacity and play around with it.

See any color scheme you recognize? Well think of the orange as being the kyuubi's chakra, and kyuubi's chakra is tainting the projection.

Anyway, now I'm ranting, and I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

13. Kimaru_Uzumaki is the best

If it was true the Akatsuki leader would be related to Naruto, and when he fights naruto he will be like, ahh what a pleasure fighitng my [insert family name here]. Thats where we will find out htat the 4th really is Naruto's dad, though we all already know that.

14. Aerik in Gerard we trust

they are created by the same author :omg

really, the AL is just a random character that is evil, the evil brother thing would just kill the whole AL image

15. Kusogitsune Banned

I think that would be cool if AL was Yondaime's li'l bro. Then we might learn some dirt on the 4th that would shatter our world. Like maybe the whole Kyuubi-sealing was planned out far in advance. Maybe Yondaime isn't really Naruto's Dad, but his uncle. Then AL would be Naruto's dad. Maybe he hated the 4th because the 4th wanted to find Kyuubi and seal him in AL's son. AL tried to kill him, failed, and ran away.Yondaime hook'd up w/ AL's wife (pregnant w/ Naruto) , giving him even more reason to hate him, aggravated the Kyuubi, and drove him to attack Konoha. So Yondaime's an asshole, he wanted to turn his nephew into a monster, got the village nearly destroyed, made his bro into missing-nin, and killed his sister-in-law, just so Konoha would have a jinchuuriki to compete with the other villages. Whoa. Nah, that sucks. Sorry, I leave now. If anyone need me I be in coffin. Crying like baby girl.

16. Spencer_Gator Pain is a god.

For some reason I doubt that AL is Yondaime's little brother..he would prob have been mentioned at some point..

17. Fireblade2211 Member

im just having a crazy theory from your posts...

what if naruto IS an uchiha, but since he has the kyuubi his sharingan has just been blocked out because every time he is in real danger the kyuubi's chakra comes into play...

and if naruto gets the kyuubi taken out of him, hell live and his sharingan will be unlocked...then he will have to use his new sharingan to regain the kyuubi...

then somehow be able to mix the kyuubi's chakra and the sharingan later on to make his own thing...(i know, its a retarded idea, and even though i know it isnt gonna happen, it would b awesome if it did!!!)

18. ~ Son of SPARDA ~ Active Member

I agree with this theory. I personally think they might be brothers...

19. check0r Member

The first Hokage could control Bijuu's, too.
    And we also don't know how AL really looks like.

20. Space Jam Shichibukai

I`m 100 precent positive if the 4th was alive or at least "acitive"(since some think he`s alive)then he would know who the akatsuki leader was ...Its probably some realation to him or an old freind..

21. Spencer_Gator Pain is a god.

of course he would know who the leader was, its himself lol