1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

5 hokage whos greatest hokage

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by ajbtap, Oct 14, 2006.

1. ajbtap New Member

Now before i get 100 post about 4th and 3rd hokage im not asking whos strongest im asking who did the grestest things for the villege

1st hokage:created the village of kohana with his talent and rebith of tree jutsu

2nd hokage:took kohana out of an endless period of war and built kohana a real image

3rd hokage:setteled disputes bettwen kohana and the lighting country and earth country also saved kohana from total anniahlation from sound and sand invasion thus sacrificing his life

4th hokage:sealed 9 tailed fox in a child to prevent the destruction of kohana thus sacrificing his life

5th hokage: according to jiraya:her medical skills and fighting skills were unrivaled during the great ninja wars also saved life of lee,kakashi,saskaue,gemma,gemmas partener,neji,choji

who i pick:1st because he created kohana

post who u think was the greatest

Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
    Tags:
  2. chauronity ビリーバット

As a hokage, the 1st is the greatest. Founded the village, created life with his jutsus, trained the 3rd, etc.
    5th (and the 3rd back then when kyuubi was slain) again rebuilt the village into a great shape after it was partly demolished during the infiltration.

Powerwise, 3rd at his prime is said to be the stongest.

Fourth again had the most potential - he would have been the strongest - and saved the village from certain doom.

So, it depends on what you want to rate. Skills or powers.

3. lunarwolf A Huge Kyuubi Fan

I'd have to say the 4th...he helped the village from totaly destroying the village...no one not even the 3rd who was alive even than could stop the fox(although the 3rd was old even than :) but still 13 years younger).

As for the 3rd...Ori real attack on Kohana was mainly for Sasuka and than maybe to put an end to his birth village...
    But the 3rd did stop the attack at a very old age so thats a huge + for him.

still demon fox cused more damage and did far more damage than Ori's attack.

but the reason the 4th is the greatest is becuse of the Flying Thunder God Technique which helped Konoha came out victorious in the Iwa-Konoha Ninja War. After having his subordinates toss marked kunai randomly into the enemy ranks, the Fourth used the technique to appear within their ranks and slaughter them one by one before they could even react.

so, 4th takes it all...in both making Konoha the greatest among the secret ninja vilages, wining the war, and sealing the demon fox.

4. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

i'll say the 1st, i'm one of those people who believe in the tengu theory and if the 1st fought off uchicha madara then and he created the village itself then shodaime ftw

5. HinataSakura Member

Greatest Hokage

I think the greatest hokage will be Naruto.

6. Ironhide >

wait the first fought uchiha madara

7. Shinji 5th Division Captain

I guess since your saying whos the bes hokage, ill go with the 1st since he created village hidden in the leaves.
    But in terms of who is the strongest you have to go with konohas yellow flash, i love that nickmane lol.

8. Akatsuki Leader Uzimaki Akatsuki leader

4th cause hes awesome and they said he was the strongest

9. omg laser pew pew! is feeling greedy

Personally I feel that the 5th is the weakest followed by the 2nd.

If they were to fight, I reakon that it would be a battle between the 1st, 4th and 3rd

10. balmung29 Lucky!

I say 2nd because he brund the village out of a peroid of war. He is also a master of water ninjutsu.

11. saiha 5000 New Member

i thnk it whould be the 4 hokage as it sees his the one who saved everyone

12. Ryuuken + BANKAI! pwnage

i have to go with the first because he was known as the creator and his kekkei genkai is amazing

13. Arachnia Manchester United Fan

most important is the first no doubt about it...

14. Dorfmeister Member

We can't say which Hokage was the greatest for Konoha. Both Sandaime and Yondaime saccrificed themselves with Shiki Fuujin to prevent the destruction of Konoha, but we don't know how Shodai and Nidaime died.

15. Krzr I'm a guy

4th

I think the 1st was amazing in creating the village. But theres 2 thing that make me say the 4th is the best and would've been. 1. When Orochimaru was summoning the other hokages the Third did all he could to not let the 4th come out. He had such fear of the fourth. 2. The 4th developed the Death God Sealing Jutsu which stopped the Kyuubi AND thats what the 3rd used to stop Orochimaru. So Yondaime kinda saved the village twice.

16. Seto Kaiba God Hand Crusher

In terms of legacy, I'd have to say Shodai since he was the one who created the village, and strengthwise I'd have to say Yondaime.

17. _Amaterasu_ Jet Black Flame

I guess im part of the minority.

Im gonna go on a limb here and say Nidaime. Even though Shodai created the village, Nidaime was there and helped him. But the village was torn in war until Nidaime brought them out of it. He made the image of Konoha being the strongest ninja village.

18. kimimaru_101 New Member

i saw the 1st was the greatest but the STRONGEST would have to be the 4th

19. The Truth Active Member

Actually I think it might be Nindaime. i mean i believe he was the one who established all of Konoha's institutions, like the academy. Then again Yondiame was basically the symbol for ninja greatness. I mean he was like Naruto but smart. He also saved the village from possible annihalation. Toss up for me but leaning toward Nindaime because he set the foundation for the village to prosper.

20. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

in skill it's the 2nd...i mean he needed no water to perform his jutsu and had very powerful jutsu at that.

in power it was the 3rd he knew thousands of jutsu.

sacrifice it was the 4th he sacrificed his life fighting the most dangerous enemy possible.

in the end no hokage can be called the best since they all contributed to konoha with everything they had and sacrificed much to see konoha become greater than it was.

21. iruka. Banned

yondaime hokage.

22. Yamucha Well-Known Member

I'd have to say Sandaime. He loved his village so much and did not mind that Naruto has Kyuubi sealed in him ... Also at his prime he was teh strongest of all.

23. momolade Active Member

godaime. shes still alive.

24. Crimson Scorpio The Quintessential

Tie. 1st for establishing Konoha and 3rd for dedicating his entire life to its prosperity. 4th however was the most heroic.

25. Haku's Fan Member

The first since he started Konoha.

26. mizukage90 New Member

Best hokage

The strongest hokage at least from what the creator of the series said is the 3rd from when he was in his prime, but when you take into acount that orochimaru beat him with not exactly much diffuctly because the sandaime was loseing even with ENMA until he used his trump card. Orochimaru was stronger than Yondaime (it is said that orochimaru started resenting konoha when sandaime announced that arashi the yondaime would be hokage after he retired, even though orochimaru was stronger), so he is out. (The rumor about the sandaime fearing the yondaime when orochimaru was trying to summon him is false, he only looked like that and despertly tried to stop the summon, because the odds were against him in the battle, the nidaime and shodaime were already out and he couldn't handle anymore kage level fighters at this point even with ENMA). Not much is known about shodaime and nidaime, so we can't rule them as the strongest hokages, though it is said that nidaime was practically the best leader because he laid down all the foundations that made konaha it what is today. i would have to say tsunade then by default is the best hokage because sandaime was a weak hokage, when you think of it. his liking for orochimaru blinded him and allowed orochimaru to escape in the beginning when they discovered orochimaru's dark intent, he should have killed him there. it also says along the manga that even during the war he was trying to find the easy way out so to speak, like look at what happened to Neji's father that was all sandaime's fault, because he was trying to make peace with the enemy, he sent them neji's father head trying to appease the enemy. So though he may of been physically strong he was a weak hokage. The yondaime though one of my favorite characters is not the strongest hokage either because like i said orochimaru was stronger than him, and i can't judge the way he ran konoha because he had short rule, and they never showed it. So in my opinion tsunade is the best hokage, not only does she have a strong backbone that allows her to lead konoha without fear(opposed to the sandaime who was always looking for a way out), she also has a good sense of politics, if you'd payed attention to the series even the counsil members respect her(that doesn't mean they like her though), she knows what do and how to do it, even if she doesn't like it. You can't forget that she's practically the best medic nin in the world. Plus she has he strength to back up her authority. I know this seems controvosel to many especially during her fight with kubuto, then orochimaru. First all with you have to remember that she hasn't fought since Dan died, and that at least 15 years of retirement, then remember kabuto only landed one measly hit on her and that barely slowed her down, when kabuto "took her down" all he did was stab himself so blood could spray onto tsunade, since she had a phobia of blood, she was practically paralyzied. But once she realized naruto was in danger of dying she snapped out of it and took the full force of orochimarus sword twice in order to protect naruto. Then for the hidden village of the leaves she used her trump card and beat orochimaru's sorry ass until she actually broke his neck and rendered Manda the snake king useless all by herself. Unfourtanatelly orochimaru had a trump card that allowed him to escape even with his neck broken. I can assure u once tsunade fully returns to the fighting field you'll see her true strength, after Jiriaya did say she scored the most kills when they were in there prime, and her skills in the field were unmatched. Though she doesn't seem to like being hokage and would rather be drinking and gambling she's a great leader and stratagist, she won't send shinobi to their doom pointlessly. Her one mistake i believe was sending a group of genins and chounins after sauske, and she probably did that for naruto, for if she sent only chounins or jounins naruto couldn't have gone.

27. Purgatory Banned

This is a threeway tie for me. Shodaime, Sandaime, and Yondaime. The First had an amazing ability (Mokuton) and had alot of jutsus in hand. He was the first who built Konohagakure and made it what it is today. Next we have Sandaime, who loved his village so, and did his best to protect Konoha fighting against the dead bodied of the Shodaime and Nidaime and one of his strongest students. He taught everyone the values of being a ninja and whatnot. Lastly, but not least, the hokage his sacrificed his life to save Konoha. He had such incredible jutsus like Hiraishin and he was extremely fast. He risked his life to seal the powerful Kyuubi inside of a child we all know love, Naruto.

28. Banger65 Killa outa Ghetto65

yondaime for sure.. even jiraiya said he was the greatest shinobi EVER.. and i believe in his words :)

29. iwakura me

well if the first didnt made konoha, konoha would not exist but if the four wouldnt sell the kyubi, konoha would not exist. so .... the 1 and the 4

30. Mat?icha アナル

it is definitely not tsunade, i think it would be yondaime hokage.