• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

7G Guy vs Danzo

YonkoDrippy

Danzo low diffs due to match ups and also being stronger than gai sensei.
He wins only due to matchup no way is Danzo stronger. Guy would shit on him until he runs out of gate time then Danzo overwhelms him. Danzo only wins because he outlasts Guy

Bonly

Gai continuously blitzes and ragdoll Danzo ass for 10 minutes then kills him after Izanagi is over casual, if Sasuke can outlast then so can Gai who’s stamina shits on Sasuke

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
No. I'm going to wait for an actual argument and then provide a counter argument. It's not my fault you don't know how negatives work. I can just use anime timeframe in which it's more than a minute.

You don't have an argument at all

Transcendent Shinobi

Gai dies to one of Danzo's sneaky jutsu. The wanking for guy is ludicrous. Gai literally only has tai jutsu. How is he going to kill Danzo when he places a curse mark of him then cuts his head off?

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
Yeah and I would like to see an actual argument from you. But I guess we both don't get what we want.

Meanwhile you're just going around telling people they are wrong without giving an actual argument of your own.

Good tactic, I'll try using it from now on.

sy6up

Arise!!
Meanwhile you're just going around telling people they are wrong without giving an actual argument of your own.
Omg. That's not what I was doing and I don't like that you're trying to sit here and lie to me about what I said. What I said was that I'm going to wait on an actual argument that proves your claim. I will then provide a counter argument against it.

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
Omg. That's not what I was doing and I don't like that you're trying to sit here and lie to me about what I said. What I said was that I'm going to wait on an actual argument that proves your claim. I will then provide a counter argument against it.

You haven't provided a single argument and just here to critique others. Thats a fact.

sy6up

Arise!!
Provide your argument or stop quoting me, kid.
No. All you said was, the Gates are strenuous on the body. I agree but I was asking you why does that inherently mean it lasts less than a minute.

My argument was anime time. I don't even claim this as my argument since it's not my burden. But you were too caught up in crying about me smacking you around that you didn't even notice.

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
No. All you said was, the Gates are strenuous on the body. I agree but I was asking you why does that inherently mean it lasts less than a minute.

My argument was anime time. I don't even claim this as my argument since it's not my burden. But you were too caught up in crying about me smacking you around that you didn't even notice.
Provide your argument or stop quoting me, kid.

sy6up

Arise!!
You can say that all you fucking want but at the end of the day that's not how a debate works.

Top Bottom