1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

A 3rd uchiha still living???

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by the 1 and only jj, Oct 1, 2005.

1. the 1 and only jj

Ok here's my theory. I believe that itachi destroyed the uchiha clan because he thought they were weak. however the reason why he left sasuke still alive was so that sasuke can start the uchiha clan over. but wait, i think that itachi left one more uchiha alive, i believe that itachi left a girl uchiha alive and took her with him, or she ran away because of fear. but i think that latter on in the stroy we are gonna see another uchiha come along and sasuke is gonna find her and then they are gonna rebuild the uchiha clan.

Tags:
  2. ~ Masamune ~

No he left Sasuke alive so he could gain the mangekyou sharingan and face him one day. The third mangekyou user is
    Spoiler:
    Hatake Kakashi
    who used the third form "space". But in my opinion Itachi didn't expected him to learn this,since he isn't
    Spoiler:
    a full blood uchiha and only the strongest bloodline among uchihas can receive this
    . So the third mangekyou user (now 4) that itachi had in mind was definetely the person who told him the secrets of it....Uchiha Shishui,the mirage. Yes yes,it's already discussed like a hundred time....BUT IT's TRUE MUAHAHAHAHHAHAH

about your theory that the girl is the third user,can't say much about it since you don't have any proof. Maybe the third user was a SHE who was sexually involved with itachi and happens to be...YES the wife of Uchiha Shishui. She tells him that Shishui plans to kill him to get this power,ITachi freaks and kills him. While itachi kills him,the wife watches them go at it and obtaines the the mangekyou 2 (since she too sacrificed her husband)..YES it all makes sense,Uchiha Itachi..HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!

Now stick that in your pipehole! LOL

3. cinosweiv

I still think that Kakashi is so genius that he can get the MS although not 100%.
    It is the same as Neji. Neji is not from the main family, but he can master the main family's special technique by himself. So then, why can't Kakashi?
    Kakashi is someone genius, more genius than Shikamaru (as Naruto said).

Your theory still holds, Itachi might be leave some Uchiha chicks for both of them in case one of them thinks about bringing the clan back to life.

4. TheVileOne

Could the third one be...Obito?

5. nessa17

yes your very right
    there is a third sharingan user!!
    and it's
    Spoiler:
    ME!!

6. Sasuke_Uchiha05

he left sasuke alive to be an avenger and gain revenge he left only sasuke alive he killed the rest of the clan, he destroyed the clan to see what he was capable of.

7. PROTESTtheHERO

Itachi killed the clan to see how strong he was, the third mangekyou user is probably the akatsuki leader or the person who told itachi about the mangekyou and had him learn about it in that secret room. plus i don't think itachi would leave anyone alive to start the uchiha over, he said he was displeased of the uchiha so he wiped them out for good, so no more uchiha, the only reason he left sasuke alive was because sasuke had the potential to achieve mangekyou and be stronger than itachi, that's the only reason, if sasuke didn't have any of that, itachi would've killed him for sure.

8. elephant_roar

Agreed; the 3rd MK user is someone we havent been introduced to yet.

9. Chiru

Sakura. 'Nuff said! RAWR! U gt pwnt bi me! lolzpie

10. Odlam

Honestly, I dont think well see yet another practicing user of the MS (until Sasuke gets it), and yet at the same time, there is a 3rd MS user currently at large somewhere

And we know the long term effects involve eye-sight deterioration

Which leads me to believe that the 3rd MS user is an older shinobi who has long since gone blind from MS use, but is still capable of passing on its secrets and power - he will probably act as a sort of living encyclopedia on the Sharingan, and will be the character used to fully explain the secrets of the Sharingan to the readers, as well as the one who originally informed Itachi of his latent capabilities.

11. sakura1116

well sometimes i do imagine that maybe itachi could have left one uchiha girl alive... maybe itachi's admire her or ... maybe she has the potential of gaining mangekyou...

12. green tea96

i highly doubt that there is another uchiha left and if there is and it turns out to be a girl that has MS sharingan she'd be a total mary-sue

13. the 1 and only jj

hey i never said that she could have MS you guys just assumed that. :p

14. Mario is Fat

Isn't there that Akitsuki member who looks vaguely like the 4th and looks like he has Sharingan?

15. Lord Itachi

I think the other sharingan user is Shisui

16. Chiru

Its Konohamaru cause his mom was an UCHIHA!!!! Oo I swear. :huh

17. Naruto Jester

i herd and beleave kakashi got his eye from a friend who had died in the battle with the 9 tailed fox demon and had it put into him with surgury and thats why he has the scar... a mark... from the surgery...

18. chauronity

Yarrrr!! Mecha-Obito shall rise...

It can't, or atleast shouldn't be Obito, he crushed under the rocks and died. But it seems like death is meaningless in narutoverse nowadays...
    If is alive, he's a cyclops like Kakashi ;D

Nope. There is not.

19. MarlboroShinobi

Okay...Itachi killed the whole Uchiha to prove to himselves that he can actually do it. plain and simple.you CAN take some things for face value in Naruto.

The third sharigan user isn't Kakashi. Kakashi I kind of consider a half breed because he recieved the Sharigan, he wasn't born with it. He can do the M.Sharigan but only because he's badass.

The third Sharigan user has not been shown yet for purposes of introducing more characters and Kishimoto is probably keeping the idea open for storyline purposes.

20. Naruto Jester

told you kakashi wasent it or born with it so HA!!*honks a clone horn*

21. Remy LeBeau

Of course KAkashi wasn't born an Uchiha, everyone that reads the manga or watch the series know that........

And he didn't get the eye when they were in war with the nine tails. It was when Yondaime, Kakashi, Obito and Rin were on a mission and Obito got his right side crushed by a stone, he gave his eye to Kakashi as a gift for his promotion to jounin......

22. Lord Itachi

i think that its Shisui!!!!!!! they havent shown him yet

23. ZanthosChaos

I think that the one who told Itachi is probably Shisui. That or I burn myself alive.

24. Naruto Jester

ok i figured it was the 9 taild fox but now i know thanx *eats clown horn*

25. Astranagun

nah, the 3rd uchiha died a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG ass time ago, even before Itachi was born... and I don't think he even had the M sharingan. He was prolly some dumb uchiha that couldn't even gain the regular sharingan... now if you where talking about the 3rd MS user, then it's a different story.

26. blind51de

It's like NEW had sex with EXCITING, and this topic was born!

27. drk_project

if u say kakshi cant get the mk y did he ask itachi how ur eye doing in the manga so he must got it but dunt want use it cuz of the effect damn u guy suck y havnt u read the manga too

28. deathblaze

Kakashi has the MS... i think it has been discussed alot in the forums already lol...
    but only thing is whether Sasuke will really achieve it too???
    what if he doesn't???

29. the 1 and only jj

i think sasuke does has it but doesn't know how to activate it. cause to get MS you have to go through a huge mental trauma. And well as you all know sasuke watched his mother and father being killed by his older brother. so mayb he does have it or mayb he doesn't cause he didn't activate sharigan when it happened.

30. chimpion

how funny would it be when sasuke find outs about kakashi having MS even if its not the full version and he doesn't have it.