• Emojis directly from your phone for all 🤗😬
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is March 7 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

A Grand Tour of the Sword Coast

strongarm85

Our story begins bellow decks of a well appointed captain's quarters in a ship known as the Heartbreaker, part of the Sea Maiden's Faire. Two figures sit alone in this darkened unlit chamber, but both of the occupants of the room can see quite clearly. There are stylish Purple Drapes that cover the Windows. To one side There is an Oak Headboard finely carved to resemble a Kracken with six tentacles. Other furnishings include a Glass cabinet containing shelves of books, as well as a small writing desk.

"Now you understand what you have to do right? Making sure this person returns to Waterdeep alive will help get us in good with Mirt, and that's going to help us get what we came here for. I don't particularly care how you go about it, as long as it gets done. You'll need to get up to the Desserin Valley. It's about a few day ride form here on horseback up the Long Road. I suggest you start at the Yawning Portal. The place is a common spot for adventurer types to gather before going out. You'll stand out less there. With any luck you'll find someone else heading that way.

Besides, I've seen the way you've been eyeing those pistols. Once you do this and you'll be properly part of the family, and you'll get your own."

The man speaking claps his hands twice, and several candles in silver candle holders light up instantly with magic. The attire of the Captain Zardoz Zord is almost too much for words. He wears a wide brim hat with a red plummed feather, a pair of ammo belts that wrap around and hook on to a pair of what is essentially a fancy hybrid between loincloth hotpants and a pair of thigh high boots.

The person the good captain was talking to also appears to be human. It isn't until he steps out of the captain's quarters and walks the halls nearly every person on the dimly lit ship's interior also look human. Their clothes are very colorful, althought costumes of some are nearly as flamboyant as those belonging to the Captain none of them can quite match his style. When the figure reaches the top of the ship the gloomy exteriors are replaced by bright lights. Docked besides the Heartbreaker is it's sister ship, the Hellraiser and between them across multiple gang planks and makeshift is an extremly vibrant and makeshift faire that has been put together on the docks of Waterdeep. When he steps out a trapezes act begins with acrobats performing the stunts from between the two Crow's nests between the two ships.

It is not he reaches the bottom of a loading door ramp that on an unseen side of the boat does the illusion surrounding Zyn Argith fades and he reverts back to his true Drow form with instructions to head off in the direction of the Yawning Portal Tavern.

Meanwhile...

Across town Lola Bellevue looks at a map she recently uncovered for a forgotten dwarven stronghold somewhere beneath the Somber Hills in the Desserine Valley. The place was said to contain fonts of powerful magic if only she could find the entrances. The Dwarven Kingdom who built the Citadel collapsed and the site fell into obscurity, but size and scope of place could easily stretch far across Somber Hills. Such a site would be far to dangerous to travel to alone of course, Lola would need others to help get her there. And where was she going to find someone willing to do that?

At about that time there was a Knock on her door. When Lola open's it she find's her friend Garalel, a priestest of of Tymora who attends the local shrine. Her hair is braided in Gold Coins, which can be used a as a holy symbol to the goddess she worships, the goddess of good forturne. Instead of her regular priestly attire she wears a set of green brown and gold traveling clothes.

"Gather your things and meet me the Yawning Portal! I had a vision form the Goddess. I need to leave town and tend to the all faith's shrine in a little town called Red Larche in the Desserine Valley. Something important is happening over there that the Tymora wants me to be there for, but it's going to be bad luck if i don't bring you with me! Take care of what you need to and I'll see you there!"

Cardboard Tube Knight

Lola unfurls the map with her slender, gloved hands turning it in every direction to examine it for this hidden entrance. Carefully, so as not to tear the paper, she adjusts the map to try and find the best light in the room and repositions to see if there are any clues that she neglected to find. Her blue-green eyes search the bits of Dwarven annotation here and there, but her skill with the tongue was nonexistent. Her round has reddened with the stress of her hunt.

She feels as though she hasn't truly slept in days.

The clothes that Lola wears, a thinning dress with a cloak in her academy's colors on it, brown and gold are coated in a layer of dust. Dust had, thus far been her one reward for her troubles, but there was only so much she could take as her allergies were beginning to flare up.

When the knock at the door comes and she finds Garalel, Lola is a little shocked to hear her request.

"The Yawning Portal?" Lola asks, her small frame trembling a little as the words leave her lips. "I don't want to be involved in a bar fight--"

strongarm85

"Yeah... they do have a reputation for that, but don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you! The goddess says well find someone there to go with us. You never know we might even meet someone famous there!"

EvilMoogle

Supporting Staff
Zyn's eyes burns as he makes his way through the streets towards the tavern. He was still not yet used to the accursed sun of the surface world, the great glowing ball of infinite torture that hung in the sky for most of the day. He moved as swiftly as possible, his graceful steps easily able to pick a path through the streets, and kept his eyes low.

He wasn't sure how the humans would react to his presence in the city, stories were mixed and he had a clear mission in front of him. He could not afford to let petty matters get in the way. Better to move on before they had a chance to decide on a reaction.

The Yawning Portal send some ominous thoughts in his mind. He guessed the humans used it to mean merely door, but he knew what horrors lurked behind real portals, no Drow would name a tavern such. Still, he opened the door and entered.

strongarm85

While Zyn gets a few glances as he moves down the street no one really stops him.

When Zyn enters the Yawning Portal he finds that the place is already heavily occupied. When he arrives he sees two people on a rope and pully hanging onto as they are being lowered into what appears to be a well. People around the tavern on the 2nd floor are taking bets on whether they'll make it back or not. If he watches them being lowered in they are dropped well beyond the extent of Zyn's darkvision will allow him to see with hundreds of feet of rope left to go. It occurs to Zyn that the big hole in the ground in the center of this inn and tavern must be the "Yawning Portal" that the bar is named after.

In this room he is far from the strangest person in here. There are dozens of patrons in the bar that are at least as strange as he is. There seems to be a general understand that whatever happens here, stays here.

Cardboard Tube Knight

"Yeah... they do have a reputation for that, but don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you! The goddess says well find someone there to go with us. You never know we might even meet someone famous there!"
Resigning herself to her fate, Lola rolls the map up and stows it away with the other things that she typically caries. The magic text book with scribbled notes kept in the margins might make it seem like she has some need to use it for casting, but it's a reference, a hold over from her days Eltorchul Academy. She keeps the thing clipped onto her belt, just behind her back and above the waist. Her mother's wand, now hers, was close at hand, in a leather sheath on her hip.

Her pack, which she heated onto her back, making sure that her cloak fell over it (a trick she had learned to keep from being robbed) carried most of her possessions and just the things she would need for general day to day activity.

Lola made her way out of the room and down through the entrance area. The Portal was on Rainrun St in the the Castle District--not very far from where she now stood. The nobles tended to live closer in toward the city center, even if their houses were on the verge of collapse. She made her way through the busy streets toward the Yawning Portal.

EvilMoogle

Supporting Staff
Zyn welcomes the relief of stepping out of the sunilght, though the tavern was still far too bright for his taste and takes a moment of mild surprise at the diverseness of the patrons here. He gives the hole in the floor a cautious berth as he makes his way to the bar cautiously.

"I'm headed to Desserin Valley, know of anyone that might be headed that directly?" He addresses the bartender in a friendly, if somewhat awkward manner. "I've heard the road is long, company would make it more bearable."

strongarm85

"One moment!" The Bartender says she he busily pours a pint of ale.

The are several curious items that come into view. Stretched across the top of the bar in plane view is an Great Sword of extremely fine make, the cross guard of it has some kind of whit feathered wing motiff.

Two feet to Zyn's right is a glass case with a Wooden pipe on display which seems mostly unremarkable save from the strange symbol on the end of it on which is being displayed prominently towards the edge of the patron side of the bar. The case appears to be built into the and there is a little glass door in the back on the Bartender's side to allow the object to be removed easily, there doesn't even appear to be a lock.

He hands the flaggon to a Dwarf, the fifth one in front of him, wearing rune covered armor and a horned helmet with a broken horn on one side who wanders off to join his friends at another table that appear to be a Halfling, two humans, and the only other Drow in the room currently. The Bartender turns towards Zyn.

"Desserin Valley you say, your the third person today to ask me about it." He points towards the side of the room towards a human woman in Green and Brown clothes with gold coins braided in her hair, and a half-ling fellow with wavy blond hair and a 5 o'clock shadow wearing studded armor. Some of the visible things he carries on him are a shortsword, a shortbow, a dagger and a lute. The Bartender leans and says a few words under his breath, "The long road north of town cuts off west ward and goes deep into the Heartland and all the way to Spine of the World. There are probably caravans heading up and down the road there every few days or so. If someone sent you here to find help, they're probably expecting you to run into more trouble than what a few caravan guards can handle. I have a good eye for people. You could do a lot worse than those two... Or maybe three."

At about this time Lola arrives from off the streets, her trip here being mainly uneventful, Garalel waves to here from a table to the right of the front door joined by a stout halfling fellow with wavy blonde hair and roguishly sharp looks, "Lola over here! I already found someone to come with us!"

EvilMoogle

Supporting Staff
"Much obliged," Zyn says with a bow of his head before turning to examine the indicated table doing his very best to ignore the other drow's group. Curious as he was there was too much of a chance of politics, or worse treading clumsily into one of Jaraxle's many plots. Whoever heard of a drow with purple eyes anyway?

He considered the pair, he had always been taught humans were soft, though he knew that some had at least a measure of magical talent. He knew considerably less about halflings, they were barely a footnote in his training growing up. Perhaps he's some sort of slave or pet of the woman? That seemed consistent with the world he knew.

Still, he had no better options, so he approached cautiously and addressed the woman after a formal bow. "Pardon my intrusion, my name is Zyn Argith of House--" he caught himself midway through habitual introduction, "-- rather of no house anymore. I am told you are headed in the direction of Desserin Valley? I am headed that way myself; I would rather a group to share the road with, if it would please you?"

strongarm85

Garalel turns towards Zyn, and there seems to be look or recognition in her eyes, as if something had clicked into place. "That long white hair! Yes, you were part of my vision! You need to come with us to Red Larch! It's almost the center of the Desserin Valley!"

Garalel gives Zyn a beaming smile as she explains, "Okay long story short. My name is Garalel and I'm a priestess of Tymora, and she sent me a vision telling me that I need to go take over the all faith's shrine in Red Larch or else something terrible will happen, and I need you to come with me!"

EvilMoogle

Supporting Staff
Zyn takes a moment to consider this information. He wasn't entirely sure what to make of the woman of the surface god that she worshiped, the latter causing a slightly ill reaction in his mind. And he certainly didn't know what to make of the claim of a greater destiny at work that me might be a part of.

But, at the very least, the goals aligned as far as travel. He nodded slowly and replied, "honestly I'm not sure what to make of that. But I suppose for now it doesn't matter. As long as we have common goals it makes sense to support one another." The was sensible in his mind, a temporary alliance that would leave both closer to their goals. As long as their goals didn't come into conflict both would leave better for it.

Cardboard Tube Knight

Lola makes her way carefully across tavern, bringing her hands up in front of herself as she passes between people and flattening down to her sides to pass through the tight spaces between some of the patrons who she knew wouldn't move if she asked politely. She hated taverns and crowds generally. This was far worse than she had anticipated. In some instances she would move close enough to a person to smell their sweat and feel the heat spilling over through their clothes.

When she reached Garalel she was already speaking to a stranger.

Inserting herself on the side of Garalel that allowed her to put some distance between the stranger and herself, but also offered a buffer from the crowds of people seemed to be her best bet.

"It seems that you've dragged me into another of your haphazard boondoggles," Lola said.

Ever the proper woman, she had to introduce herself. "Lady Lola Bellevue. It's a pleasure to meet you," Lola touched her left hand to the upper right side of her chest and leaned forward in a short bow.

Hidden Nin

sorry bitch i don't say sorry
The Yawning Portal was a place where one could find all manner of things; rumors, partners in arms, information, good food, ale, and perhaps companions for less dire aims. Callen was not here for any of those things in particular...but knew that it was on him to acquire at least one, even if it was not his aim. The tiefling was given a wide berth, even in his packed corner of the tavern, if only because of his reputation; Callen the "Mad" was a cutthroat warlord known for his ramblings and unpredictable behavior. Even now there was a deep rumbling that emanated from him like some sort of alchemical piston, rumored to be the sound of his powerful magical aura. A long, somewhat seared scar, equal parts a cut and burn had since healed, splayed over his left eye. It was supposedly a testament to the terrible battle he endured with a rival warlord and mark he kept after killing the other man. And in truth...

He was a absolute mess.

Ah fuck, fuck, fuck. Callen shot a glance at the individuals gathered at another table. A young woman, Drow, halfling, and priestess gathered together, and by chance he caught the name of the place he too was headed soon. Desserin Valley. His heart was beating a mile a minute at the moment as he considered the various ways anyone in this room could likely ruin or end his entire life. The one thing about finding strong traveling partners was that, while dependable, they were incredibly intimidating to approach for a man such as him. And even when he found honestly strong ones, like his last group, holding onto them was demonstrably difficult.

Still, one was just a young woman, another a halfling, and the priestess seemed honest enough. Surely this group he could manage approaching. He composed himself for a few moments, taking deep breaths, and casting his introductory spells. Standing, he stroked a hand through his hair slowly as he adopted his sturdy, intent expression, and moved over towards the table with Zyn, Lola, and Garalel.

"You've spoken of Desserin Valley," he says with a deep, rumbling voice that managed to carry over the other bar patrons. "They call me Callen the M̛̘̞͚͇̐ā̘̥̠͕̰̣̠͎͂ͣ͋́ḏ͔͍̺̃̈́̂̕." The last word is spoken with mystic resonance in Infernal; ominous whispers rise up in the periphery as he does so. His gaze was laced with a faint, eerie glow, highlighting the seared slash over his left eye. "I wish to join you in your journey, if you would have me."

strongarm85

Garalel leans forward and looks at Callen in the eyes and then leans back and taps her chin a few times and says, "Your more handsome than I imagined but you were in my vision too! You can come!"

Clyde responds, "I see how it is, two tall dark and handsome guys show up to and it's destiny, but the short blonde guy shows up and the best I get is an oh yeah come along!"

Cardboard Tube Knight

Acana Check:
Arcana: 1d20 (16) + 2
Total: 18

Does Lola know anything about what might have made Callen's voice go like that?

She tries to keep her tone level, taking care not to seem rattled or like anything out of the ordinary has happened.

"It's nice to meet you Callen, I'm Lola and most of these people are new acquaintances."

Dragon D. Luffy

The Bard
Retired Staff
Rowan arrived at the door of the Yawning Portal. That gave him some nostalgia. The last time he had gone to a tavern was to drink with his brothers of the Watch, after a day of patrol. But he was probably not seeing them again so soon.

He entered the place. Inside, hundreds of customers and coworkers could be seen, drinking, singing, flirting, yelling. Some of them were looking to a hole in the center with pieces of paper in their hand, probably some silly bet. He found an empty table and sat down, ordered a mug of beer, and started observing the crowd.

He needed to find information about the location he was heading to, The Somber Hills. It would also be useful if he could find a group of people that was heading there too, although Rowan thought he could probably get there alone if needed. But he was worried asking too many questions would make people suspect him.

As he looked around, he noticed a group he could only describe as... cosmopolitan. Two human ladies, a hafling, a drow and a tiefling. Of course, he had seen all those races before, as being a city guard means you get to meet all sorts of people, especially foreigners. He was not afraid of any of them. But he was aware that, unlike him, most common people were afraid of tieflings and drows. So Rowan wondered what had brought that particular crew together.

As he analysed the group, he noticed one of the women, the one dressed like a priestess, was staring at him. He quickly turned away from them and started observing another table.

A few minutes later, Rowan finished his beer, and realized he wasn't going to find anything out if he just kept staring at the tables. He was about to get up and go ask the bartender what he needed to know, when he glanced at the table with the weird group and realized the priestess was still staring at him.

Before he could think any further, she waved her head at Rowan, as if asking for him to come to their table. Rowan got up, paid the waiter for the beer, and went there.

Hidden Nin

Callen lowers himself into a seat, taking Garalel's compliments to be an invitation. The stoic looking tiefling stares at each of the others seated in turn, nodding once to Lola in particular when she offers her name. Inwardly, he sighs with relief. Vision? Handsome? Whatever, he'll take what he can get if it gets him to that Valley; he could sort out what she's saying later if he needed to. Now was the time to just sit back, listen, and act like he was a little -- holy shit.

When he spotted Rowan moving towards their table, it takes everything in his power not to do a wide eyed double take. The man looked like he was not only strong, but well meaning. An honest face, so to speak, though you could never really be sure. Callen looked away and composed himself now. If the priestess was staring at him like mad, with any luck he might be on the hook to come with them as well. This wasn't shaping up to be such a bad gig, all in all. Maybe he'd gotten lucky one last time...

Dragon D. Luffy

The Bard
Retired Staff
I look at the priestess, make a reverence and say:

"Greetings, miss. I am Rowan Dundragon. Did you need me for something?"

I try to ignore the weird face the tiefling is making.

EvilMoogle

Supporting Staff
Zyn did his best to ignore the magic. Most mages were, by his estimate, at least partially insane. He didn't object to the idea of gambling sanity for power, obviously for those that were successful it paid off in spades, but it made them volatile factors to work with. Best to keep his head down in that regard.

Still with the additions the group seemed sizable enough to discourage random problems on the road. Of course it was also large enough to encourage targeted attacks, but such was the trade off. After introducing himself to the newcomers he prompts getting to the heart of the matter, "pardon my directness but, visions aside, when were you planning on leaving? I have business that may be timely in nature."

strongarm85

As Rowan approaches Garalel looks at him, "I thought I recognized you... My name is Garalel, preistess of Tymora. You need to come with us to Red Larch. I Had a vision that if I didn't leave to take care of the all-faiths shrine in Red Larch in the Desserin Valley that a terrible calamity would happen. Most of you were in that vision, and at this point I think I've collected everybody that I needed to."

"Seriously, everyone else but me and this girl," Clyde points at Lola while laughing lightly at the situation, "Walks in here and it's destiny but come here and it's, oh sure you can come. I'm not saying I'm jealous, I'm noticing a pattern here." Clyde had missed the part where Lola was told the same thing as the others gathered here at her house before arriving and that he was the only odd man out.

"Does anybody have any Business to take care of before we leave? It's going to take 6 or 7 days to get there on foot."

At this point I don't think anybody has enough money to buy horses yet. It's about a six day trip to get Red Larch. Along the road to Red Larche you'll pass threw Amphail, and you might get a night's rest at a inn there and some more food. But you'll generally want to bring at least 6 days worth or rations for the trip. Some of you started with kits where you might have had some included (Explorer's Pack for example has 10 days worth). If you do have that many you'll want to mark those off, otherwise you'll want to mark down the gold cost and buy some for the trip.

Cardboard Tube Knight

"I'm already privy to her visions and schemes--she does this from time to time," Lola says glancing to Garalel. It's clear that being in the middle of so many people makes Lola even slightly uncomfortable. She keeps her hands tucked under her cloak and does her best not to touch anything.

"I can't think of anything that I would need to do before we leave--father will be fine on his own for a few days."

Cardboard Tube Knight

"Wait, six or seven days," Lola asked. She tried to work out the math in her head. "That's far too long for me to walk--I don't think that I even could make a trip like that on foot. I'll have to hire a carriage, it would be far too much of a bother to deal with it otherwise."

Dragon D. Luffy

The Bard
Retired Staff
Rowan is reasonably suspicious of the woman who claims to know of his arrival. A vision, huh? But this just happens to be what he needed, so he will take it. The group seems a little too random to be all scheming against him, anyway.

"Thank you for your offer, people. I will gladly travel with you".

I have an explorer's pack with me so I don't think I need any further preparations".

He looks at the others. The drow seems obviously strong. He is not sure about the tiefling, he doesn't quite inspire confidence. But at least he appears to be armed. The priestess and the hafling give off a feeling they know what they are doing, although he doesn't know what their abilities are.

The girl... what is her deal? Seems like just a spoiled brat. Also she is complaining about the distance. Awesome. Rowan isn't against protecting weak people like that, but he would rather them not put themselves into danger in the first place. He decides to test if she is really serious about this.

"You can take a carriage with you, if you can afford it yourself. Though that will be just screaming to every bandit, villain or monster on the road that you are the best target to steal from. I will do my best to fight them, but I can't guarantee I will stop every arrow or spear that flies in your direction".

Last edited:

Cardboard Tube Knight

Lola sighed, almost wishing she had something to drink. Then she thought the better of it.

"I'm a student of the Eltorchul Academy, a Lady of House Bellevue, and a resident of this city. People have tried to rob or even kidnap me before. What's more is that if they were going to attack us simply being on foot wouldn't help. A carriage provides cover, allows us to carry extra supplies, and allows us to move while staying well rested. Maybe you want to fight after walking twenty miles in one day, but I prefer not to."

Hidden Nin

Callen had long since made up his mind as soon as the notion of this rich girl putting up for a carriage presented itself, but played the part of looking thoughtful and pensive for the sake of his cover while he mulled things over. Finally...he nodded, folding his arms over his chest.

"Lady Bellevue speaks with wisdom," he agrees at a low murmur, the supernatural deepening of his voice from before gone.

Dragon D. Luffy

The Bard
Retired Staff
Well, I guess the girl is serious about this. - Rowan thought - She has put some thought on this endeavor. I wonder how she will fare when actual monsters are coming for her, though.

"Fine by me." - he said.

strongarm85

The initial trip out of town up the long road towards Amphail manages to pass without incident.

Amphail is a small town of about 600 or so people, but there are hundreds of farms surrounding it. Well over 250. So it feels like your Amphail a long time before your actually in Amphail. The outlying farms have lots of are growing food, and a decent number of arms appear to be growing hay, but the ones closest to the farm seem a bit nicer and are almost exclusvely horse ranches. As you get closer to the town the nicer ranches have large manors on them built in a Waterhavian style. As you near the town center you notice that half a dozen of these ranches have full on Castles in place of a main house. You also notice several Lord's Alliance banners here. You can find ranches specializing in nearly every kind of horse here, including War Steeds.

The actual town of Amphail is not that big. In the town center is a statue of a life sized majestic war steed rearing back on two legs. The status has been Gelded by someone as prank, but people went in over it and lovingly painted the statue a wide range of colors. There is currently a child who has climbed up on the statue commanding an imaginary army with both arms up in the air whole clinging onto the tilted stone saddle while the other kids cheer her on. None of the adults seem to mind or care.

Within spitting distance of the statue is the Staghorned Tavern. It's only mid-day, but you could stop here for a meal (possibly save a days Ration's since you'll have used 2 days worth at this point), you could also choose to stay the night obviously but it'll put you another half a day later getting to Red Larch. Despite surrounded by so many mansions the tavern appears on the outside of be of average quality, probably catering more to workers on the farms and people passing threw town.

Cardboard Tube Knight

Lola gathers her cloak about herself and moves to the front of the carriage, sliding the window that separates them from the driver to the side. "Master Beastfinger, we're in Amphail, are we not?"

"I'd like to stop here, at least temporarily. Maybe we could have a bite to eat and I could get some decent tea,"
she said.

Taking her skirt up so as not to drag it across the dusty edge of the threshold as she climbed out, Lola pushed her way out of the door to disembark from the carriage as they slowed down. She stood alongside the Staghorned Tavern, sliding her hands into the small white gloves that she normally wore.

"Oh!" he reached up to touch her hair, realizing that something was missing. She aimed her wand back through the door of the carriage and a spectral hand appeared near the corner where she had been sitting and grabbed the red hair ribbon from the hook on the wall. The hand brought it out and dropped it into her waiting hand.

Lola tied it back into place. "Would it be alright if I attend to some business--not like this of course, after a hot bath and all. I can't imagine we smell all that lovely after a few days on the road. We could restock our food-stuffs and whatnot, but I need to see an old family friend and I might need someone to accompany me to do it."

Hidden Nin

As far as Callen was concerned, this Lola was his ticket to a free ride as long as he was on this business. His best bet, therefore, was obviously to get on her good side at least until he could reach his contacts, more than likely.

"It would be my honor, Lady Bellevue..." he says in a low, grating voice as he swept forward with a somewhat theatrical bow, then rose to his full height. "Who is this family friend?"

Cardboard Tube Knight

Lola regarded Callen carefully. Her eyes looking him over as if there were some certain quality that she expected to jump out at her and announce itself. She stowed her wand away in the slender leather pouch where it was normally kept.

She writhed her hands together. "Right. There's a rather prestigious house here in the town. Roaringhorn. They're known to be...somewhat brash, but the head of their house is in line to be Lord Warder. I have a bit of a proposition for him."

Lola starts toward the door to the tavern. "We should wash up first and if you want something to eat so be it..."

Top Bottom