1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

A Love Song for Bobby Long

Discussion in 'Konoha Theatre' started by martryn, Jun 19, 2005.

1. martryn Dick in hand

Anyone else see this movie that fell through the cracks? I simply love it. Just watched it and it might be in my top 5. Certainly a contender.

I haven't seen Scarlett Johannson play a character that I didn't fall in love with, and this was no exception. And John Travolta does another great movie, but I don't think many people went and saw it. It's too bad because it is worth watching.

Tags:
  2. jkingler J. Kinglecrab, Esq.

I was honestly interested, after seeing a trailer a few months back, but then I forgot all about it. It looks like an interesting ensemble cast, and the story was interesting, if I recall correctly. Wasn't it set on a commune, or something? :huh

3. martryn Dick in hand

Commune? What?

It's about a girl (Scarlett) who learns that her mother whom she hasn't seen in years has died, and she leaves to get her inheritance, which is 1/3 of her mother's run down house in New Orleans. The other occupants are a washed up English professor and one of his former students who is writing a book about the English professor's life.

4. Morwain A great warrior fairy

Sounds interesting I'll have to check it out.