1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

A naruto passion

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Sasuke_Power, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Sasuke_Power

everyone here just about has some type of a Naruto passion. But could there be possible something enough that can push u over the edge? which could lead to revenge, killing, maybe something good?

If you were a character from naruto what passion would drive you over the edge. For ex. Haku and Zabuza

For those that dont understand. Put yourself into your fav characters shoes> Now if its your fav character then you should know about the character right? so wat do you think would drive him to get angry. or if you have an evil character like gaara, what do you think would make him happy. its up 2 u. u can just as easily put what makes gaara go to the extreme of killing

Tags:
  2. Futagokage

Could you elaborate a little more, please?

3. Sasuke_Power

ok I mean first take your fav naruto character and put urself in his shoes. Knowing how that character thinks and what he does, what would make that character go to the extreme (what behavior or site or saying etc) like Sasake Wanting to kill itachi because of what itachi did :)

4. Marius

ill let you here naruto and sasuke son's i like it:p :D

or naruto and sasuke fathers i dont know:p

5. zain-za-nara

if i were a naruto charactor the passion to drive me over the edge would be un acknowledged feelings of love. when my love is not returned my hidden blood trait comes to light. i would grow jet black wings and be come the angel of sorrow dark mousey! i would then Quite literally steal the hearts of all the worlds most beautiful women!! !!

*!! GO DNANGEL GO !!*

6. Sasuke_Power

NICE >) <><><><><><>< need more replies :)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2006