1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

A nice refreshing thread title.

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by Narayan, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Narayan

Hey everyone. I'm Narayan (the name taken from a Prodigy song - I chose not to investigate further), for those that see me around on threads, you're welcome to call me Nate, because that's my name. :D

I'm studying Computer Games Technology at University - right know we're coding Playstation 2 games. Granted, that'll be old news with the new consoles coming out, but it's still good. As a computing student at my university, it was immediately assumed that I watch anime. I don't. The group of friends I had (most of whom I met through playing DDR) suggested I watched Naruto. Reluctantly, I watched, and willingly, I watched some more, and more. I want to watch them all again, actually.

I'm waffling. This is just a post to say hi. This is the first time I've joined a forum / community for something I like (usually I'm happy to like it and keep my mouth shut). Hopefully I'll be of good help to those that need it, good entertainment to people that need to smile and good company for you all.

Tags:
  2. Last of the Uchihas

You don't have to apologize for your Itachi sig, its people that must bow down before it. :p

3. TsunadeChic

And the Itachi sig is awesome! He's one of my favorite characters. Have fun here, post lots, and cause as much trouble as possible ^_~ Just enjoy it!

4. jkingler

That's pretty cool that you code for games. Making games would be an awesome job if you had major creative input!

I hope I don't presume too much by asking, but if you could design a game exactly the way you wanted, what would it be like?

Anyways, I meant to welcome you, so I'll get back on topic! Welcome to NF. I hope you find threads that interest you, I hope you post well, and I encourage you to join FCs centering on things you enjoy, or else start FCs where there isn't one already devoted to your topic of choice. :D

5. Voynich

Hey there. Scotland aye? Cool...

*doesn't have much to say*

Have fun here?

6. Lucifer

lalala Welcome to Forums~~~~ Have Fun!!!~~~~~
    many shikamaru-fanboys on NF. :omg enjoy it

7. JAPPO

Welcome. I'm JAPPO. Owner of Jappopalooza and Co-owner of Scott Adams Fan Club, member of many FC's and a part time god. If you have any religious questions, please for the love of shit don't PM me. For anything else PM me :)

8. Narayan

Figures, as soon as I join a forum my wireless network (and net connection) goes into utter disarray. Apologies for the long time to reply, but thanks a lot for your kind welcomes. :D

9. Chamcham Trigger

Welcome Narayan. This is also basically the first forum I ever really joined, to actually be active on, as well. I hope you have a fun experience here.

10. rimpelcut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.