1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

A quesition about the demon fox and Naruto in chapter2 storyline[may lead to spoiler]

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by lunarwolf, Oct 7, 2006.

1. lunarwolf

Hello all, only 2nd thread here :p a newbie.
    Well im a huge Naruto fan for a long time now...and this is the first time in a Naruto online forum community :)

Anyways, after reading all the mangas and seen ofcourse the anime up till this point...there are things that dont work for me in the generel plot.

In chapter 1 Jiraiya and every one push Naruto to use the demon fox chakra, we hear it was done to save him by the 4th in times of danger etc...etc...

But in chapter 2 we see that Naruto will actully never be able to control the demon fox cuse after 4 tails version the demon fox actully takes naruto inside the seal gates and covers him, which means he controls Narutos body.

and we see Jiraiya and every one trying to seal the demon fox away.

Note that in chapter 2 he actully transofrms stright into the 4th tail mode when trying to use demon fox chakra.

so it part 2 the demon fox is now from a "safe and powefull chakra to protact" turns into an "evil u cant control me i'm a bad fox" version.

So, im left with a few questions:
    ==========================
    A.)If the demon fox is to powefull for Naruto to control, why did Jiraiya unlocked the seal that blocked the demon fox away by Orochimaru?
    B.)Why not use Orochimaru's seal again??clearly Jiraiya knows how to seal what he unsealed???also Jiraiya know's that Naruto turns into the 4th tailed demon fox mode already and yet did nothing about it.

So why use Yamato to seal the demon fox when Naruto trains, and not lock up the demon fox for good???it is clear that the fox wants out of the seal and for that he needs to control Naruto...so why dont they???

its not a big deal but a huge ???? narks for me in terms of understanding the Naruto universe better.

Tags:
  2. TigerTwista

You know you actually bring up a very good point and question. Hmm...any takers?

3. Gillette_Series

okay. Oro put that seal ontop of the other seal so that naruto's chakra and the demon fox chakra would mix together and distort his powers, basically limiting naruto. thats why he couldnt do the water wakling very well.

And its called Part2 or Time-skip not chapter2.

4. the 1 and only jj

well like Gillette Series said the seal messed up naruto. but another reason they don't lock up the fox for good is because i believe narutos body will soon be able to handle the foxs chakra. because as of now naruto and the kyuubis chakras have not fully merged but will later on allowing naruto to wistand the fox.

5. kuchiyoseNOjutsu

A. Because Jiraiya wanted to train Naruto how to use the kyubi chakra in order for him to get stronger. He just did'nt expect Yodaime's seal to weaken.

B. This would make it worse since Naruto won't be able to mold his chakra effectively, as we have seen during the water walking exercise.

Yamato has Shodaime's genes in him due to Oro's experiment. Because of this he can control the Junchuriki, thus preventing Naruto from transforming to kyubi form. The kyubi is such a major part of Naruto since the beginning that keeping it sealed away forever defeats the purpose of introducing it in the first place. It is a major character and there certainly is a twist to the story.

6. Gillette_Series

yes Naruto will someday withstand and have a high control over his bijuu form just like Yugito has over her Nibi.

7. lunarwolf

If thats the case hell be very powerfull, although i belive in the end the fox will die or be removed from him.

8. kithicdame

it will not be taken from him i reckon...coz that's what makes naruto special...he may not need it coz he will become powerful later on but the fox will stay inside him...the akatsuki wont be able to take the kyuubi from him...