1. Elusive Prizes Shop
    The Elusive Prizes shop has returned! Click here to start shopping!
    The shop is open from April 6th at 4pm UTC to April 10th at 4pm UTC..
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

A question about a certain case of feats

Discussion in 'Meta Battledome' started by Coston, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Coston

After done watching Heroic Age Ep 15, a question pop out in my head.

Though there are many cases like that, I will go down with the easiest one from Heroic Age, specifically, te Full Hedron (Silver Tribe's Spaceship).

Here is an example.

From what I gathered from the battle at Cemetery Belt to the battle at the Solar System, the Full Hedron capable of tanking attacks that can destroy Bronze Tribe Antheap (Heroic Age Compilation Part 1) so they are planet level at least.

However, something on the scale of the destruction Jupiter done by them (turning it into somewhat a blue star and created an explosion reached beyond even Saturn) can knock them away.

Yet at Episode 15, a massive burst of energy from a more Mental Chaos Bellcross than one with energy emitted from it was calculated to be that of a large star going supernova and a portion of its couldn't even put a scratch on them (though they did stated it is quite danger if this keep going but the destruction of something with several orders of magnitudes less than that caused far more destruction than that).

On a side note, Artemia didn't sell a single fuck to that and pretty much unscathed after that while kept fighting Mental Chaos Bellcross.

Even previously, at the battle of Mars (Episode 14), Bellcross released a far smaller burst of energy than that but even Full Hedrons was smashed to pieces even from a larger distance away then those in the Solar System's Starway.

Or how Full Hedron managed to put some scratch on normal Bellcross while a direct blast from Artemia at the battle of Cemetery Belt was unable to do the same.

So my question is, if a character or whatever of a verse kept getting better and more impressive feats at a later point of a series even without a power-up or a change of powerlevel of the verse despite that even if they were displayed less impressive feats than that at earlier point of the series then what argument can be used for this situation?

Also, this was done constantly and consistently in Heroic Age, no one was an exception.

Outlier?
    Inconsistency?

Or "Newer and more impressive feats override older and less impressive feats"?

Tags:
  2. Tranquil Fury

You can take an average while keeping a low to high range. In your case it seems the go from planet-Star+ so planet+ as an average works with a high end/range of Star+ or whatever which can be used.

This is how we'd do it for characters that have existed for many years who keep getting more feats of varying levels. In your case it seems the feats keep increasing with no regress to a lower level however so probably does override the older feats as the power level keeps increasing consistency.

3. HeavyMetalThunder

Wasn't it stated that Bellcross' power would've eventually reached that of a supernova if he stayed in a frenzy long enough? Which means, he doesn't get that much power from the get go, he needs to build it up over time.

4. Coston

@HeavyMetalThunder: It's already happened by the time the A.I of Althaia detected and calculated it.

And that is just energy emitted from him.

While Artemia tanked a massive energy burst from a far Mental Chaos Bellcross sending directly straight to its face.

As the A.I of Althaia stated, just giving Bellcross a little longer than even star systems would have completely obliterated just from sheer energy emitted from it.

But later crazier shits happened, and like I said, everyone always getting stronger and stronger after each episode with no regress of power level.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  5. megaman12321

It could be a case of holding back in case someone would get caught in the crossfire. If I remember Heroic Age correctly, Dhianeila was with Age for most of the beginning but Age got stronger when she left since he didn't need to worry about getting her in the crossfire. Since the other Nodos had no idea what Age could do, they decided to hold back to prevent a lot of unneeded casualties, cause I think only one of the Nodos had a "at all costs" mentality.

I think it might be one of those moments where they are capable of doing these things from the get go yet when they fight each other we just don't see it. Granted, they might be pushed back by it, but it might not mean they are actually hurt by it. On the other hand it might also be a change of motivation. Age was berserk I think at Ep 15 and Mehitak really wanted to stop him. At the time, it might have just been Age with his limitations removed and Mehitak with real motivation to fight instead of the nervous wreak he was before.

I think you see the end of the power rising when the last Nodos shows her form