1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Anime Awards for 2017 part 2 commences with the category of worst anime of 2017!

Drop by and leave a vote in the following threads: 1 2 3 4 5
    Dismiss Notice

A question about de Uchiha killing

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Joestar, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Joestar New Member

Hi i was re reading Naruto and in a chapter it is said that when Itachi killed the Uchiha clan he was killing them family by family

So i have a question : Did Itachi also kills the childrens ? the babies and newborn ? the women and old people ?

Tags:
  2. Avalon

3. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow 203176

Poland
    Yes. However, not only he was killing them. So did Tobi.(he killed Izumi for example-maybe she is a Ninja, but still a girl and child).

4. SakuraLover16 Hard being loved when people just see your faults

It’s possible they had methods to kill them very quickly, to the point of where they wouldn’t feel any pain.

6. Plexa Well-Known Member

The 'Midnight' novel claims that Tobi was the one who took care of the women and children while Itachi fought the rest. Itachi initially objects, but Tobi says that they are more likely to run around and make noise, and his jutsu makes him more suitable to kill them.

7. The_Conqueror Well-Known Member

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, , Germany, France, , Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, , Poland
    Tobi look there are children hiding behind that door. Dispose of them. I don't want to to get my hands dirty . #Saint_Itachi

The manga let us know that Itachi couldn't take on the police force himself so Obits was needed. So strictly going by that Obito the stronger uchiha likely took on the police force. And Obito also wanted spare eyes which were developed

8. Rifulofthewest Active Member

How cute you think maybe he did not do that. Probably the "itachi great hero" conception of manga confued your mind.

No one is going to post Itachi's fanart killing a child? I thought it was mandatory when talking about uchiha children.
    Do not? no one? Not even a homer meme with "he has killed them all"?
    I dont like this no-trolling fandom, is so disapointig.