1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

A question about one piece

Discussion in 'One Piece Anime Archive' started by MordarkThanator, Sep 26, 2006.

1. MordarkThanator

Hi all. Having to endure the poor fillers of naruto and bleach i decieded to hunt down some one piece eps as i had heard great things about it and am now grateful to those naruto/bleach fillers for leading to me finding such an absolutly amazing anime!!!! Im up to about episode 85 now and one piece is now one of my favorite animes of all time!

The only thing that worries me is that im sure at some point one piece is gonna start doing filler episodes (and i may have already seen some without knowing) so i was wondering if someone could tell me which one piece eps are fillers. Also would like to know if the one piece fillers are any good or whether i should avoid them like the plague like wish i had with naruto.

Many thanks smile-big

Tags:
  2. Hitotsumami

Don't worry about fillers. They're all pretty good. Just skip Apis and Goatsex, that's about it. I'm sure someone can tell you about these two. The rest are pretty great. ^_^

3. Slips

Make sure you watch the G8 filler arc as it bloody great

4. GPM

Hehe... I didn't completely realize that I was watching fillers until like episode 200. Apis arc has like 5 seconds of cool where Luffy goes nuts. And someone, somewhere mentioned that Zoro cut metal before he "learned" to actually cut metal... :p

5. Ai_Kotobuki

lol, best to not ask which are the filler of one piece; its more fun figuring it out yourself :p

i never checked till i made it to ep 160, and not once did i get hinted that i saw fillers because the overall journey was just so fun

6. Baby Raptor

i make easy to notice filler or not look at Esp guide
    i hope you got it all:)