1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

A question

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Gallows_Pole, May 30, 2007.

1. Gallows_Pole New Member

Suigetsu said that the only one that could stop Juugo without getting hurt was Kimmimaro, and I asume that Team Hebi is S-Class like Akatsuki. Wouldn't that mean that Kimmimaro was S-Class to? If so he should've been able to pwn both Gaara and Lee within secons during the "Rescue Sasuke" arc? Was it because Kimmimaros's desise or didn't Kishi think this through? (Altough it could be me that is stupid and dont get it :sweatdrop)

Oh, and how did Suigetsu know that Kakuzu was a bounty hunter and a member of Akatsuki?

Tags:
  2. The Boss Guest

Kimimaro could have killed off Lee and Gaara. Gaara said so himself right after Kimimaro pass away.

I dunno about Suigetsu though... hes got skills.

3. Doom Katon 10th Gate

Kimmimaro was sick, and Gaara is a not your average Shinobi. Also, I'm pretty sure Oro and his minions, incuding Suigetsu, have plenty of info on Akatsuki.

4. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

you said it youirself you ASSUME hebi is S-class. you base this all off your ASSUMPTION. i dont agree with your assumption so the rest of it follows from that

5. Euraj X I I I

I always thought Kimmimaro was leagues stronger when he was healthy. Then again, Sasuke stopped him without even looking at him, so he could have had some mental way to calm Juugo down as well.

6. Kimi Sama A sphincter says what?

We have no idea how awesome Kimimaro was in his prime.

Remember, everything we saw him doing, he was doing while he should have been lying on his death bed on life support.

7. Gallows_Pole New Member

Well Orochimaru was an S-Class ninja and Sasuke killed him, and he knows that Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru. So why would he bring people weaker than Akatsuki if wanted to defeat them? He picked Karin, Suigetsu and Juugo because they were strong, he wouldn't bring them if they wasn't

8. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

how would orochimaru be capable of tricking/defeating/capturing them if they were as strong as he is in the first place.... also sasuke did not kill orochimaru

9. Gallows_Pole New Member

Didn't they mention that they came to orochimaru out of free will? Ok I dont know about Suigetsu and Karin, but I know that Juugo came because he wanted a cure. Maybe orochimaru manipulated Karin and Suigetsu like with Kimmimaro? And he probably trained them to use them as tools later.

10. Jashin-sama I AM YOUR GOD

Well , it's an assumption , until we have seen them in battle we can't gauge their skills , and both Lee and Gaara said that Kimmi was a strong opponent , it was only because of his lung disease that he died

11. Gallows_Pole New Member

I know, but it feels like he should've been stronger

12. Sho Active Member

Kimimaro's particular abilities made him invulnerable to nearly all physical damage. I doubt even Orochimaru could harm him even though he's technically stronger. It could be the same case with Juugo, and that may be why he was paired up with him.

I don't doubt that Kimimaro was incredibly strong -especially when he's healthy- but I think his bloodline's ability played a big role in restraining Juugo.

13. juUnior Member

I agree with Sho. Kimimaro with his bone-morphing abilities was the best pair for Juugo, who seems to have also some sort of morphing his body like steel, really resembles in that Kimi.

About Suigetsu knowing Kakuzu I dunno, but from some source he must knew...

14. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

Even falling to the hands of illness, none of Gaara nor Lee's attacks put a dent in him.

15. Shamandalie //////////////////////////////

Kimimaro was sick and he underestimated Gaara a bit.

Suigetsu might know about Kakuzu because Sasuke probably asked Orochimaru about Akatsuki before then told Team Hebi about them.

16. Vandal Savage The Magician Supporting Staff

Hebi knows what Akatsuki is up to because Oro already had information on most of their activities.

Kimimaro most likely would have been S-class if he had his health. Gaara was pulling out massive jutsu and Kimi just plowed through all of them and nearly got the win. A healthy Kimimaro is nothing to fuck with.